Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Venkat KarthikeyanYour feedback matters!
I am a student & from past some days my back severely hurts & i'm unable to sit for at least 1 hr. What will be the cause & please tell me some good back exercise.?
I am 63 year old heaving back pain last 15 years, also sciatic nerve pain. L5 problem .some times its countinew 15 days on every 4 to 5 month last 15 year, I am looking pail relif yoga or exercise.
Hello sir my name karan my problem is heavy back pain my work is system operating im sitting almost 7 to 8 hours in chair thats the reason for my pain please suggest me.
I am 55 years male and I had pain in my lower spine. X ray revealed that I have spondy in l4/5. What medication would you advise. Also my spine has developed parrots beak. Will this be harmful or are there any chances of disability ?
When my left elbow pops, sometimes it pains. It happens only in left elbow. I am a regular student. I used to do regular exercises earlier but not now. And sometimes there is mild pain without doing anything. And sometimes in the left side of the shoulder also. My right shoulder & elbow is perfectly alright.
I am a 15 year old boy, I suffered from transverse myelitis in my lower back in early of January this year which has weakened my core, hip and right leg calf muscle so I can't stand onn my toes and there is a slight numbness in my feet still now. I need to know how much time will it take to recover from this and how to strengthen my calf muscle please advice.
- To postural defects, stress,anxiety,traumatic injury, more than 80% cases are due to depression,deformity and stiffness of spine.smoking,consumption of alcohol,angina factors,cholecystitis Insomnia.
- Smoking and alcohol are directly linked with neck and back pain,it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae.
- 'Respect your pain' and go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae back muscle, to ease your back pain.
- Go for constant movement of back muscle,joints which makes back muscle and spine, flexible.
- Nowadays meditation and yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it.
- Rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day.
- Arnica mont200-6-6 pills,thrice a day.
Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility.
Ensure,sound sleep for 7 hrs at least,in d night in d right posture on a hard surface.
Your diet be easily digestible on time, don't skip your meal.
Avoid caffeine,nicotine,alcohol,junkfood,cold intake,exposure to cold, scorching Sun.
Sitting for a long time on the table.