Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Veena BalamuruganYour feedback matters!
I am 26 years male. From today morning I noticed that whitish yellowish liquid coming from sides of my penis (inside) and the area also got reddish What is it? And how to cure it?
I am 34 yrs old male. From some time, I am having vertigo problem which suddenly becomes very extensive at times. Bp and cervicle has what doctor has come for the reasons behind it so please check and let us know the correct medication for the same.
Hiii, is it possible for not getting any complications in life for a diabetic patient if he/she tries to keep the level in control?
A CT Scan had been taken for my son to diagnose cause for continuous pain. Now he is ok. Is any harm for CT Scan act.
Sir my age is 26, I have married, but I am not satisfied in sex life ,I want spend more time my sex ,what I can I do,
I am 25 year old. I have severe bad breath. What should I do to avoid bad breathe. Im short too. What should I do to grow.
Can someone prescribe medications for no sleep. I am a lethargic, sleepy person. Even if I am awake. I would like to sleep.
I have problem of erectile dysfunction during intercourse cum is our quickly in just 30 sec. During intercourse when I enter the penis in vagina then ten time push penis semen come out aur penis is not full hard any medicine cure the problem.
I have a hge cyst on my left ovary of 3.5 cm. Can it go away with medicines or do I need to operate it? I am 19 years old.
Lifestyle changes such as eating healthy and exercising are to be incorporated in everyone’s life. The awareness to go organic is being spread wide, mostly because of social media. Analysis of the food we eat and questioning the components of our diet is very much necessary and this has created a lot of facts and myths. In the world that we live in today, we weigh multiple options for choosing the right one. One such comparison is between white eggs and brown eggs. The egg shell color influences consumers to a great extent.
Nutritional value: Eggs are filled with nutritional value. About 70 calories, 6 grams of protein and vitamin B are the components of eggs. Eggs are a very good source of protein. The egg yolk contains a lot of cholesterol. Those who would want to avoid cholesterol can take only the egg white. Carotenoids lutein and zeaxanthin are the other nutrients present in eggs. They lower the risk of macular degeneration. Choline, another element present in the eggs helps in memory development.
Types of eggs: The common labels one could see in the case of eggs are free-run, organic, free-roaming, vegetarian fed, Omega-3 enriched and graded eggs. These categories are based on the diet and lifestyle of the hens. Some hens are fed vegetarian food and are not given animal proteins. Some are not caged and are let in open spaces. These hens lay eggs in their nests and some are fed with flax seeds. Such eggs are labeled as Omega-3 enriched.
White vs brown eggs: Here are a few points to ponder about the difference between white eggs and brown eggs.
- Shell: The color of the shell is the major difference between brown and white eggs. The egg shells of brown color are believed to be hard, which is nothing but a myth. Young chickens lay harder shelled eggs.
- Nutritional value: The color does not really determine the egg quality. What really matters is the hen's diet. Two hens, given the same diet, lay eggs with the same nutritional value irrespective of the color of the shell.
- Yolk: It is believed that brown eggs have richly colored yolks when compared to white eggs. This is determined by the amount of corn the hen eats rather than the eggshell color.
- Cost: White chicken lays white eggs and brown chicken lays brown eggs. Brown eggs are costlier than white eggs. This is because the maintenance of brown chickens cost more. They are larger in size and they require more food. This costs the farmers more.
- Taste: White eggs and brown eggs taste the same. There are not many differences when it comes to taste of the eggs. This again depends on the food to the hen.
- Bleaching of white eggs: White eggs are not bleached to make them appear white. As mentioned earlier, the color of the hen influences the color of the eggs. Sometimes brown hens lay white eggs but the color of the resulting white egg is darker than a normal white egg. This has no connection with bleaching.
The nutritional value is the same for both the eggs. The major things that cause a difference between these two eggs are the shell color and cost. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
Hello Dr. When i go gym at workout time my mind gets much pain and at night while sleeping again gets pain. I am noticing from 4 days continues pain in gym and sleep time what I do Sir?
My mom has a guilty on upper side of forehead. I want to know is there any side effects or harmful tumors. Pls help me.
The inability to achieve or maintain an erection is known as erectile dysfunction, which not only makes intercourse difficult, but can also cause stress and affect a man’s self confidence. When it comes to treating erectile dysfunction, homeopathy is an ideal form of treatment. Here are a few homeopathic remedies that can be used to treat this condition.
- Caladium: Sometimes despite having the urge to initiate sex, a man may be unable to have an erection. Caladium can be of great help in these cases. It can also be used to treat sexual weakness that does not allow a man to maintain an erection for long. Tobacco addiction is also associated with erectile dysfunction. And, caladium can be used to treat erectile problems arising from an over dependence on nicotine by subduing a person’s craving for tobacco.
- Selenium: This is a homeopathic remedy ideal for men suffering from a weak erection or the inability to have an erection. In such cases, any erection achieved by the man is very short lived. Most men who could benefit from Selenium are those who have a strong sexual urge and high libido, but lack the physical strength for intercourse. They may also suffer from involuntary discharge of semen while asleep or while passing stool.
- Avena Sativa: Erectile dysfunction that affects young men can be treated with Avena Sativa. This is often a result of excessive masturbation or increased sexual activity. It can also treat premature ejaculation.
- Lycopodium: Elderly men who suffer from an inability to have an erection can be treated with this homeopathic medicine. These men often have a high libido, but do not have the energy to obtain or maintain an erection for long enough to have intercourse.
- Nuphar Luteum: In some cases of erectile dysfunction, a man may also lose his libido or urge to initiate sexual activities. In such cases, Nuphar Luteum can be very effective. It can also be used to treat cases where passing stool or urine is accompanied by involuntary seminal discharge.
- Agnus Castus: This homeopathic remedy is used to treat erectile dysfunction that is accompanied by the loss of interest in sex and a lowered libido. It can also relieve the sadness and depression caused by the inability to hold an erection. Multiple exposures to gonorrhea can also trigger erectile dysfunction. In such cases too, agnus castus can be used to boost the energy needed for a normal erection.
I have a question regarding sexual problem like quick falls at the time of intercourse. Pls tell me the medicine.
Sir how can I control my stress and my head ache if I m come to know that I will not be allowed to sleep for next 60 hours?
My wife is suffering breathing problem, when there is dust she suffered more.from past two three days she is not breathing comfortably. And this problem is now too high. May be for raining climate. Please suggest how to control this problem
I am having a back pain near neck its about 4-5 days but still its paining. My exams are going on I am not concentrating on my studies so help me from this. Thank you.
You feel your heart begin to beat wildly in your chest as you break into a cold sweat and have trouble catching your breath; is this a heart attack or panic attack? Your first thought is that it's a heart attack since you have an impending feeling of doom which you may even have felt before your attack began. This makes your heart beat even faster and you become so overwhelmed that the feeling gets even worse until you begin to feel light-headed or maybe even pass out. This is a panic attack.
When you suffer from anxiety, the slightest thing can trigger a panic attack and some can be so intense that you can't imagine it being anything other than looming death. It's very common for those having an anxiety attack to mistake it for a heart attack and this fear is enough to just take over and really wreak havoc on your heart rate, but no matter how fast your heart beats or how panicked you feel; you are not having a heart attack and this episode will not kill you.
One thing that will prove helpful in dealing with this is learning the differences between the two:
Signs of a Heart Attack:
Pressure in the Chest (described as feeling like there is an elephant sitting on your chest).
Chest pain - note that this is not always present.
Pain in the right arm.
Pain in the back or shoulder blades for women.
Panic attack symptoms include:
Increased heart rate.
Sharp or stabbing chest pain that lasts only 5 to 10 seconds.
Pain that is localized to one small area.
Pain that usually occurs at rest.
Pain that accompanies anxiety.
Pain that is relieved or worsened when you change positions.
Pain that can be reproduced or worsened by pressing over the area of pain.
The bottom line: Be vigilant and get checked out promptly. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can ask a free question.