Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Vamsi
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. VamsiYour feedback matters!
I have gums problem. My gums are decaying fast even I am 32 yrs. The gaps between tooth are increasing fast. What should I do?
I am a 16 year old boy and my mouth stinks after some time although I brush regularly. so, what to do?
My skin is very much affected from tanning, suggest me some remedy & What should I do for decreasing the bad breath and also enhancing the whiteness of teeth.
What happen if you don't brush your teeth my younger brother say he don't brush the front teeth eaten food which get sticked in his front teeth used to cover his gap he say almost 2 years he has not brushed at the front in week he just rub his finger their with salt and oil mixed what will happen to the teeth if he will continue like that.
Hello sir, I have a problem in my teeth after delivery my teeth's are so week give me suggesion what can I do?
I have gorilla like jaw. My two teeth besides upper incisors r out. I hav tried pin also. And I hav space between my teeth. How to get a perfect smile.
I have a teeth infected and half of it is already broken. Hence it is paining and disturbing me a lot. Should I do the root canal treatment or I should take it out? Please suggest.
Dear Doctors, Two of my front teeth are gone when I dashed an auto rickshaw with my pulsar 220. Now I got an artificial denture which is very painful n I can't eat anything with it. If I don't put I get shy n I could neither laugh nor speak to friends specially girls. Is there any natural way to grow my teeth back? Or any better solution rather than those painful dentures?
I'm 22 years old guy. I'm suffering mouth ulcer since my childhood. It comes once in 2 months. It remains 8 to 10 days. It gives uncontrollable pain and does not let to do anyone even I can not sit simply or I can not even drink water too. Only buttermilk and tender water gives somewhat relief at the time of consumption only. I'm using VIZYLAC TABLET. But its also not able to cure my pain. Please guide to come out of this mouth ulcers.
I have meet with an accident & my teeth was half broken, how can I get treatment for my complete teeth?
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.
Sir aapne jo daat thik kiya tha. Woh acha hai per uske baju wale me jo sadan tha woh dard hota hai. Uska cement bharne se ho jayega thik?
Sir from last 6 months I have problem related to throat because of the acid reflux problem whenever I am eating food I comes back from mouth with bitter test will you please suggest me what to do in this problem thanks.
If tissues are preserved the tooth can be replaced in the socket.