Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. V MadhiniYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam, am 23 years old girl, I am working as account executive, I have medium curly hair. I have lots of hair fall and tanning on my hands. I consulted good doctor like batra for 2 years bt their is no results please help me for this. That's is why am not getting marriage. Please help me please.
I'm 23 years old unmarried, suffering from heavy bleeding in period Dr. suggested for usg and usg report is endometrial thickening 1.07 cm and small echo free area is detected at a central part of uterus with 0.6 cm of cystic lesion. Myometrium homogenous.
Hello Respected Doctors, I am 46 years old and my wife age 30 years. Today morning we did unprotected sexual intercourse couple of times, and both times discharge sperm inside her vagina. But today afternoon her period start, so I want to know is there any chance of pregnancy?
I am 23. I have irregular period since starting. I visited so many doctors and did its treatment too. But still no result. I did so many tests too. Its not hereditary. And it skips 1 or 2 months always. But when I was under medication, it was regular. What should I do.
My friend had have sex with her girlfriend. He is worried about if she is pregnant or not. He don't want her pregnant. He had have sex with her about 10 days before. Which medicine is best to avoid pregnancy or what is best to do? Please help him and her.
Adolescence is a time when boys and girls begin to establish greater independence from their parents. It is also a time when young people begin to develop the sense of personal individuality that will help define their future identity as adults. In fact, establishing independence and forming a unique identity are two of the most important developmental tasks adolescents must accomplish in preparation for living satisfying and productive adult lives.
Some parents find it easy to keep the lines of communication open with an adolescent child. However, many families find it difficult to establish and maintain open communication with their child during the adolescent years. Irrespective of whether you are the mother or the father, if you happen to feel that your communication with your blue-eyed boy is lacking in the essential warmth and honesty, it is probably time to sit back, shed the shroud of loftiness and solemnity and talk it out with him. Remember, lack of honest and warm conversations with your child can make all those wonderful plans go awry and adversely impact his future relationship with you.
Don’t worry yet, because here are a few honest and simple tips that could help your child overcome all doubts and share all those things which he once swore to never tell you.
- If the television is switched on, switch it off while talking to your child. This helps the child understand that you do give him the attention he needs. Again, this is one of the most important things he will ever crave for; Attention. Isn’t it!
- Don’t talk over the telephone while you are conversing with your child. If you get a call that can be done without, do not take it.
- Remember, the adolescent years can be the trickiest. With hormones swaying perpetually, your child might be infuriated if you held conversations that were supposed to be in private, out in the open or in front of that high-handed neighbor of yours. Give your child the respect he deserves, don’t rush anything. Rather, talk to him in private when he feels safe. This will help in bettering his clarity of thought and actions, thus enhancing the quality of conversation even more.
- It is surely easier said than done. However, with a child at home, try not to take back office chores to house. Sort out office issues where they need to be sorted; so that once you get back, you can give him the time to tell you how his day was. Listen to him and don’t judge him. Remember, your child needs a loving parent who can listen to him brag about his school grades rather than just a rigid and overbearing judge of his actions. A hearty tete-a tete never fails to spin its own magic on the child.
- Schedule one-on-one activities with your child once every week as that can help in better your bonding. It also helps if you learn about what you child is particularly interested in, such as activities like music or sports.
- Listen to them, even if they sound absurd. The key point here is to hear them out patiently and then respond. Avoid butting in with your opinions even before they stop talking. Such a disdainful demeanor will only lessen his confidence the next time she wants to discuss something important and personal.
- Do not respond scornfully. Avoid using expletives or even expressing strong reactions when it can be done without. Bear in mind the weight of words before you spurt out something rudimentarily insulting to your child. Remember, he is just a kid. Dealing with him high-handedly and in a condescending manner can and will only make matters worse.
- Consider how your child feels before you say or do something. His mental capacities are not well formed and developed yet, so it is only natural for his not to see things the way you see.
- While constructive criticism is healthy, criticizing him at every step he takes will only lead to feelings of worthlessness and subsequent psychological problems. Don’t let him feel that he’s not good enough. Give him the time to show you what he’s got, and you shall be amazed.
- Allow your baby to make his own choices in some cases, provided the consequences are not serious. This will make his responsible in the long run.
I am 32 years old. I took "I pill" within 24 hrs of sex, that is on 14 Dec I took the pill. But had no bleeding after that and even missed my periods. Which was due on 27-29 Dec. Does that mean I have conceived?
My wife aged 34 years was suffering from anemia last year had been on medicines since 1 year recently did her checkup TSH value is 7.52 and haemoglobin is 12.3 problem in conceiving prescribe medicine ASAP thanks.
My gf doesn't taken emergency pill her period date is 13th November and we done intercourse on December 6th.
Is touching and kissing on breast unhygienic? Is touching, rubbing and kissing vagina unhygienic? Is lip kissing unhygienic? Please clarify on each.
Hi! My name is Sharadha. I am 28 years old married woman. My last period was on Jan 20th, I missed in the month of Feb. I did a pregnancy test. The result was negative. But I have the usual period symptoms (cramps, back pain) etc and on 16th March I see slight bleeding which is normally on day 5 of a period. It used to be heavy on day 1 and 2.There is hardly any bleeding but I still have serious back pain. I am unsure of the problem. My weight is 58 kgs and height 4'11kindly suggest further.
I am 34 years female trying to conceive. Last month I had symptoms during ovulation but after 3days bleeding near my menstrual cycles no symptoms. Could I be pregnant because bleeding was little lighter than my regular 28days cycles?
These nuts are exceptionally a dense powerhouse of essential vitamins, minerals and antioxidants that will aid the body in muscle growth and staying slim. Eating these nuts can lead to more energy and stronger muscles. 1/3 cup of almonds delivers 271 calories, 10 g of protein, 10 g of carbs and 23g of fat.
Turkey breast is absolutely great for bulking up your overall muscle growth. It is high on protein, low fat and slightly higher in cholesterol than most lean meats and fish. One serving of Turkey breast delivers 34 calories, 14% fat, 16% carbs and 70% proteins.
Adding lean cuts of red meat to your diet is an excellent way to help muscle growth. Red meat is also a rich source of dietary iron that helps maximize athletic performance.
Eggs are convenient food that is fast and easy to cook. To stay really fit and healthy, it is best eating the egg whites and occasionally the yolk. The protein in eggs has the highest value. Calorie for calorie is what you actually need for muscle growth. Eggs are rich sources of vitamins and minerals. They are packed with riboflavin, vitamins B6, B12, D and E, iron, phosphorus and zinc.
Spinach is a well known green vegetable that is rich various vitamins and nutrients such as calcium and iron. New research says that nitrates from vegetables like spinach make muscles stronger.
Yogurt is the perfect combination of protein and carbohydrates that is extremely good for exercise recovery and muscle growth. Studies have shown that yogurt in one of the few foods that has conjugated linoleic acid, a special type of fat that aid to reduce body fat.
Quinoa is a typical high protein grain which is not a rice or couscous. It can be sweet and savory; has a nutty texture and rich flavor. It is one of the best additions to your daily diet especially for boys who are trying to build lean muscle using natural ingredients. This protein is made up of all 9 essential amino acids which means it’s a complete protein that will help build and repair your muscles. It contains only 3 grams of fat for ¼ cup serving and is cholesterol and gluten free.
Oatmeal is an excellent carbohydrate diet that packs in an abundance of fiber and carbs which is ideal for the diet of bodybuilders. While protein is definitely the most important, carbohydrates and fats too play a vital role in muscle building process.
When it comes to muscle growth, fish really tops the list especially Salmon is a protein powerhouse yielding around 25 grams of protein per 100 gram serving. It is also amazing loaded with omega 3 fatty acids and heart healthy monounsaturated fats. Salmon is an excellent source of vitamin D.
Chickpeas or Garbanzo beans are another great food for muscle growth. They are excellent choice to be included in your diet as they contain carbohydrates and loaded with fiber. You can eat them boiled or cook to make a yummy hummus.
You could also include other foods like berries, flax seeds, broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, oranges, apples etc in your diet that aid in muscle building.