Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. V JenniferYour feedback matters!
It is important for you to both take care of your body and love your body. At times due to certain factors our body does not perform the way we wants it to. There are various phases of sexual activity that include attraction, stimulation, excitement and peak. These stages usually come in close sequence and follow a normal course until the sexual peak ends in sexual orgasm. Yet, this process can be hindered by a condition known as premature ejaculation that many men suffer from. Premature ejaculation happens when a man ejaculates sooner than required or planned, in the process of sexual activity and intercourse. This usually happens within a minute or so of penetration. There are a variety of causes for this, starting from biological to psychological. Read on to know more about these causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is one where the male patient experiences trouble during sexual encounters and experiences. As per this condition, the patient will have difficulty in mustering up and thereafter, retaining an erection for satisfactory sexual intercourse. This condition can also contribute to premature ejaculation.
- Chronic Health Issues: Many male patients who are suffering from chronic health issues are at
- serious risk of developing premature ejaculation in the long run. These health issues range from diabetes to heart disease. Due to these diseases and ailments, the patient may feel considerable stress or even may not be able to ejaculate later in the process of intercourse.
- Anxiety: Anxiety is one of the primary reasons for such physical problems that one experiences during sex. These patients may be suffering from anxiety due to their performance in bed, or they may be anxious about a new relationship or partner. This anxiety can lead to a state where the patient is not able to fully enjoy the act of intercourse and ends up ejaculating prematurely.
- Relationship problems: Another issue that many male patients suffering from this condition face includes relationship problems. These problems can create trouble in the sex life of the patient due to which sex may not be happening on a frequent or regular basis. Due to this, the ejaculation may also suffer, leading to further stress.
- Biological Issues: There are a number of biological problems due to which men may also experience premature ejaculation and other related health issues. Abnormal hormonal levels and an imbalance in the state of one's hormones can lead to this condition. Also, there are instances where the neurotransmitters of the brain enjoy an abnormal level of activity which can lead to an abnormal reflex reaction in the ejaculatory system of the patient. Nerve damage can also lead to this condition.
- Thyroid: Male patients suffering from thyroid problems have also reported instances where premature ejaculation becomes a problem.
This condition can also be an inherited one. It is best to take a professional opinion and seek therapy for treatment.
I have problem at night time, that is gas in my stomata continuously have release gas after some time.
Hello doctor. So many people use daily face powder like ponds after bath. Is it really helpful for glowing skin. Can I use it? Or which face powder is best without side effects for fair skin.
I suffered from heel and foot fingers pain from about 45 days. Sometime pain is increased too, which was unable to tolerate. If I hang my foot then pain is increased. In morning, when I get up, pain is too which led to problem in walking. Please tell me some solutions for it. I am very thankful for you.
My memorising power is not so good .I often forget things please help me to improve my memory Suggest some measures which can be done in home as well as some medicine.
I have a wisdom tooth that is coming through with an exposed nerve that is causing me a great deal of pain?
My name is Viswanath I'm 23years old. I'm suffering from hair fall since last 6months. Now I came to know that it is due to Head Lice. Please suggest me a solution for this problem so that I can control hair fall.
Sir you have eyes problem During every hit season my eyes or swell and got reddish BT not in winter it only happens in summer season.
My penis is bent in upward direction from starting point its normal or problem this is happen when I sleep. But when I sanding the floor its look like normal.
I am 30 years old, have earlier got some rashes on my neck but now due to hot weather have got small boils on neck. please help and guide what is the problem, shall I apply some powder?
I am 53 years old I am diabetic since last 18 years. Since last 6 month in my both shoulders there is fluctuating pain. Some one told me that is it due to frozen shoulder. Please advice.
Your diet plays very important role to cure acne/pimples. There are many other factors also, which are responsible for the growth of acne but the major one is your diet. Treatment of acne by cream, gel or ointment is not enough. They only suppress the action of the sebaceous (fat) glands temporarily. You can cure acne for a lifetime with proper diet and water intake.
Acne is an inflammatory condition of the sebaceous (that is fat) glands and hair follicles usually found on the face. Acne is characterized by the presence of blackheads, pimples, small superficial sebaceous cysts and scars.
To prevent pimples, eating fresh fruits, green vegetables, drinking plenty of water should be an essential part of your routine and intake of oily fried foods, an excess of sugar-salt should be avoided. To begin with-
- Take fruit diet once in a week, which consist of fresh juice, fruits, coconut water and vegetable (green leafy).
- Warm water enema should be taken daily to clean the bowels and constipation.
- Take a balanced diet with an alkaline base, which consists of sprouted cereals, whole grain cereals and vegetables.
- Vitamin a, e and b can be used to treat acne.
- Green tea and walnuts help to keep your skin pimple free.
- Drinking 8-10 glasses of water every day is good for emission of toxin from the body.
- Always try to include low-fat dairy products in your meal. These are a good source of vitamin a.
Some natural remedies to get rid of pimples:-
- Apply hot fomentation to open up skin pores and then rinse skin with cold water.
- Sun and air baths by exposing the whole body to sun and air are highly beneficial.
- A hot Epsom salt bath twice in a week will be highly beneficial in all cases of acne.
- Healing packs made of grated cucumber, oatmeal (cooked), carrot and lemon juice is effective for acne.