Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. V ArdhanariYour feedback matters!
Mere left arm joint k pass ganth jaisa kuch h .ye painless h .ye finger lagane per idhar udhar ho jati h. Ye 8 mm ki h.ye harmful h?
I am suffering from hip joint pain both sides. Taking glucosamaine & calcium herbal tablets since one week days. Do you suggest any other treatment?
My wife 40 years old had back pain are irritation for 3 days and checked with doctor. She checked and told there is a growth inside vagina. She took a biopsy check up. What will be the problem?
I am 18 years old male and I have a pain in my left hand from 1 months and I have used many ointment but I did not get any relief. Now what I should do to get relief.
I'm 27 year old married women. Want to know about ectopic pregnancy and it's symptoms as I'm getting a pain at my lower back and while intercourse my vagina burns and after that it pains. Is this any sign of pregnancy or ectopic pregnancy.
I am having a pain in my back every time, when I sleeping on my bed its starting more pain in night. Pls tell me what can I do.
I have swelling on left elbow since 2 months but it's happen in some time, please suggest any tablet or cream.
I am a girl. My neck area is little swollen from all the side like a goiter. How to get rid of this problem. Please give expert advice. My age is 20 years.
Sir I have a old pain in my neck. And this is not stop from 5 days. What can I do for get rid of this pain.
Weakness of the muscles due to a genetically inherited condition is known as muscular dystrophy. This condition prevents the body from producing the required protein that can help in building muscles. This protein is also responsible for making the muscles strong and stable. This is most commonly seen in children who may seem clumsy as they begin to grow up and indulge in varied kinds of movements. Let us learn more about this condition and the ways in which it may be treated.
- Symptoms: In order to better understand the ways of treating this condition, it is important to take stock of the varied signs and symptoms that are associated with the same. The main symptom of this condition includes difficulty in walking as well as constant slips and falls that may be endured by the child. Also, the children suffering from this condition will have trouble in lifting the leg and foot in a normal way.
- Other Complications: This condition can also affect the heart and lungs by making the muscles in these regions weak. Also, this condition can lead to a number of serious breathing problems that will need immediate medical intervention so that it does not become fatal. It may also lead to accelerated heart beats and affect the hands and feet of the patient in an adverse manner. This condition can be found in different types, each of which will affect the patient in a different manner.
- Physical and Occupational Therapy: One of the most effective ways of dealing with condition in the long run is to indulge in physical and occupational therapy. With the help of a physiotherapist and other specialists, the patient will be taught to move in a more deliberate and normal manner without falling too often. Also, the patient will be eventually trained to go about life and various functions with certain kinds of movements that will be limited to the issues that the patient may be facing. Bracing will also be required so as to help the child cope better in the physical sense.
- Prednisone: This medicine may be prescribed by the Pediatrician to ensure that the progression of the heart issues may be slowed down. This will ensure that the heart may function in a more normal manner despite the muscle issues that it may be facing. The doctor will usually recommend that the medicine should be started when the child is around five or six years old.
- Spinal Fusion: This surgery can lessen the pain and reduce the severity of the symptoms, which can lead to better chances of moving in a normal manner. This will also give the child better posture so that the child may breathe normally.