Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Umayaiyal MurugesanYour feedback matters!
Can anyone tell me the pregnancy symptoms. Because I not yet became. So this is first time. I want to become so please reply.
Hi Good Morning, I'm suffering from PCOD problem I'm taking homeopathy treatment. From last month onwards I'm getting periods for 15 days only actually last period date was 22nd in this month I got period again on 10th & 28th of june. I had sex with my hubby and I took I pill. I have a query that whether the doctor will know that I have sex & took a Ipill in the scanning report r not ?
one of my frnd had sex on the last 22 December 2016, she took i-pill after next day her next menstrual date was 15 January. Today is 23 January ,she still not menstrual. What might be the reasons behind this sir madam? She is chance to be pregnant? please suggest doctors she doesn't want to be mother now.
I am vegetarian and leads a simple healthy life which include daily 3 km walk but still there is increase in weight I weigh 70 kgs and want to loose at least 5 kgs. please suggest.
Melanoma, also referred to as malignant melanoma, is a type of cancer. It evolves from the color or pigment containing cells known as melanocytes. Melanomas normally happen in the skin, yet may once in a while it may happen in the mouth, guts, or eyes as well. In women, it generally happens in the legs, while in men they are most regularly on the back. Sometime a mole may also raise your concern by increasing in size, developing abnormal edges, a change of color or itching and irritability. This may also prompt breakdown of the skin.
Some general facts on melanoma are mentioned below:
1. More than one million new instances of skin cancer or melanoma are analyzed every year.
2. There has been a 2000% increase in rate of melanoma since the year 1930. One out of fifty get affected by this cancer.
3. This is common in young women and causes many deaths.
4. Women below the age of forty are at more risk of getting melanoma than any other kind of cancer such as breast cancer.
5. There has been a high rise in the rate of melanoma from 1970 to 2008. There has been an 800% increase in young women and 400% increase in case of similar aged men.
6. Early recognition makes melanoma treatable. It is screened for growth very minimally.
Melanomia may be caused primarily due to these causes:
- The most primary cause of melanoma is ultraviolet light (UV) in people with a low level of skin pigment. The UV light might be from either the sun or from different sources, for example, tanning devices. Around 25% of cases occur from or in the form of moles.
- Those with numerous moles, presence of the disease in family members and who have poor immunity are at more noteworthy risk to get melanoma. Various uncommon hereditary defects, such as xeroderma pigmentosum increase the risk of melanoma.
- The individuals who work on airplanes seem to have an expanded danger, due to more contact with UV rays.
- Ultraviolet UVB light of wavelengths between 315 - 280 nm from the sun react with the skin cell DNA and result in a kind of direct DNA harm called cyclobutane pyrimidine dimers (CPDs).
In order to stay away or avoid melanoma, you should:
- Spend less time in direct sunlight and should seek shade.
- Avoid the sun at peak hours.
- Examine your skin at times for some kind of change.
- Keep away from tanning salons.
Melanoma is a dangerous form of cancer and causes a lot of deaths. You should stay away from anything that causes melanoma.
I have pcos im unmarried. In last month I didnt get date in this month also I have no symptoms. I used myonext 10 mg for 3 months there after I did not use any medicine im scared about my health what shall I do now.
I tried to have sex for the first time, but it was really painful so I could not get the penis inside the vaginal opening but I think due to repeated trying blood came out. My bf had cum on my clitoris. I thought there was a possibility that it could go inside the vagina so I took ipill within 12 hours. For the first two months of my cycle periods were on time but the flow was less and were uptil 3-4 days, whereas earlier I used to have it for 5 days. Next two months my periods were delayed by one week and flow is still 3-4 days. I took the home pregnancy test a number of times but its negative (using morning pee) Is this the side effect of ipill? If yes till how many more days will it continue? Or there could be some other issue?
Are there things I can do to make myself feel better?
There are many comfort measures to help pregnant women who suffer from nausea and vomiting during early pregnancy. Changes in diet, sleep pattern and lifestyle can help.
Few suggestions are given below:-
1. Changes in lifestyle
* Get up slowly from lying down position and do not lie immediately after eating.
* Keep your head higher than your feet when lying down.
* Go outside for fresh air as much as possible.
* Rest or nap often
* Dentify conditions which make vomiting worse, such as certain foods, odours, activities or stress and avoid them.
* Wait about half an hour after dinner to brush your teeth
2. Changes in diet
* Eat bland foods that are high in carbohydrates and low in fat such as toast, bread, rice, cereal, crackers and potatoes.
* Eat foods that are high in protein such as lean meat, eggs and dishes made with beans and pulses.
* Eat foods high in vitamin b6 like whole grains and cereals, wheat germ, nuts, seeds, legumes, corn
* Avoid greasy, fatty, fried and spicy foods.
* Drink 10-12 glasses of liquids such as coconut water, buttermilk, milk and fresh juices.
* Avoid excess of tea, coffee and aerated drinks
* Do not drink alcohol
* Try to eat every 2 to 3 hours, even if you are not hungry. Have small frequent meals than large meals.
* Have a snack such as yoghurt, milk or a small sandwich before going to bed.
* Sniffing lemon or ginger can sometimes relieve nausea.
* In case if you have nausea and vomiting in the evening, have a good meal in the morning and a light meal at night and vice versa.
When should I call my doctor?
Call your doctor right away if you:
* Have been vomiting for almost 24 hours.
* Have been stomach pain, fever, dizziness, severe weakness or feel faint.
* Have weight loss of more than 2-5 kgs.
* Have very dark yellow urine or do not urinate for long periods.
* Feel your mouth is dry and your hands and feet are cold.
* Feel very thirsty.
* Have a fast heartbeat.
* Vomit blood.
Hello sir, I am having a serious problem. I wants a baby now. But Its not happening though I am trying since 3 years to conceive my wife. What may be the reasons? The cyclic period of my wife keeps on changing. Some time 15 days, 25 days, 40 days even. Other than that we don't have any problem. Please give me all possible suggestions regarding this matter.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Zika Virus Infection
Zika is a disease caused by Zika virus that is spread to people primarily through the bite of an infected Aedes species mosquito. The most common symptoms of Zika are fever, rash, joint pain, and conjunctivitis (red eyes). The illness is usually mild with symptoms lasting for several days to a week.
NATURAL WAYS TO TREAT ZIKA VIRUS INFECTION
Ayurveda, the 5000 year old medical science based on natural systems, has some excellent preventive and curative solutions to all diseases . The most significant aspect of these measures is that they are entirely based on natural substances and, therefore, totally safe on the human body without causing any kind of side-effects..
- Maintain a safe distance from people that show evident signs of nasal congestion or flu symptoms.
- Do not greet people with a kiss or handshake.
- Do no share food, glasses or forks.
- Open and ventilate enclosed rooms.
- Keep kitchen countertops and bathrooms disinfected with bleach; disinfect toys, phones door knobs and any contact surface with alcohol.
- Visit your doctor immediately if you experience sudden high fever and cough, with headache and muscle pain.
- Avoid sudden temperature change.
- Eat fruits and vegetables rich in vitamin A and C (Carrots, papaya, orange, tangerine, lime lemon and pineapple).
- Frequently wash hands thoroughly with plenty of soap and water.
Treat the symptoms:
- Get plenty of rest.
- Drink fluids to prevent dehydration.
- Do not take aspirin or other non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- If you are taking medicine for another medical condition, talk to your healthcare provider before taking additional medication.
# Home Remedies To Cure Zika Infection Naturally :)
Kwatha (Decoction): Take 5 Tulasi (basil) leaves, 4 Kali Mirch (whole black pepper) beads, 3 Laung (clove) buds and 1 teaspoonful of fresh grated Adraka (ginger). Mix them in a glass of water and boil the entire mixture until the quantity of water is halved. Filter and add a teaspoonful of honey. Your Ayurvedic decoction is ready. Take this decoction twice daily.
Herbs: Mix to 1 teaspoonful of Sitopaladi Churna with 1 teaspoonful of honey and have it twice daily.
Golden Milk: Add teaspoonful of turmeric powder in a glass of warm milk. Drink it every night.
# Best Herb To Keep Any Kind Of Viral Infection Away :)
Madhuparni is one of the best herbs to prevent :)
* AROGYAM PURE HERBS MADHUPARNI TABLET *
It has been claimed that Madhuparni is one of the greatest herbal remedies for the prevention of any kind of viral infection. It is a great immunomodulator. It strengthens the immune system and builds resistance in the body to fight diseases. It may be remembered that any infection mostly affects the persons having weak immune system. Madhuparni is also a very good remedy to treat fevers especially fevers from unknown reasons.....
This herb, which has been used in Ayurvedic Rasayanas since centuries, is very helpful in building up the immune system and the body's defense against infecting organisms. In a scientific study conducted using human WBC (white blood corpuscles), the Ayurvedic herb helps in enhancing the killing ability of macrophages (the resistant cells which are responsible for fighting foreign bodies as well as microorganisms). There are many uses of Tinospora Cordifolia.The stem is used in conditions like general weakness, dyspepsia, fevers of unknown origin, swine flu and many urinary tract infections. The bitter properties present in the drug show anti-periodic (Preventing regular recurrence of the symptoms of a disease, as in malaria) and antispasmodic properties which is again helpful in preventing infectious diseases like dengue, swine flu, malaria, viral infection etc.
This wonderful Ayurvedic herb helps in raising the efficiency of protective WBC (white blood cells) and builds up the body's own protection mechanism known as immune system. It is used as an immunity booster in certain ailments like jaundice, hepatic fibrosis and seasonal fevers. Madhuparni has proved very effective in preventing fibrous changes and promoting regeneration of the liver. It is a very good and helpful diuretic agent that helps removing renal stones and reducing urea from the blood. Madhuparni has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-rheumatic, and anti-allergic actions.
For maximum benefits, Madhuparni has been systematically formalized by plenty of clinical studies. Its formula has been subjected to the contemporary examination of clinical testing to prove its benefits in addressing the health concerns and its quality is controlled by the most advanced chromatographic techniques.
Pure extract derived from the dried herb. The positive thing about Madhuparni is that even in minor doses, it works miraculously.
Dose : Single Tablet A Day ....
Remember It :One Arogyam Pure Herbs Madhuparni Tablets a day, Keeps The Viral Infection Away :)
Hope the above pieces of advice will help you fight the deadly virus naturally. They can be followed even when you are continuing with modern medication.