Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. TilakYour feedback matters!
I am 21 year old. I having black marks on my face. I used many ointments and creams but no use. Could you please tell me that ehat should I do?
- Apply oil on the scalp, leave it for 1-2 hours, if you leave it overnight even better, this is called pre-condition. It is always advisable to apply oil before shampooing and conditioning.
- Choose a good quality conditioner that suits your hair type, using a mild shampoo that does not contain Sulphates is advised.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to spread the conditioner properly, Inorder to detangle hair use wide toothed comb and start at the bottom of the hair strands and go upwards.
- Know your Hair, Normally a coin shaped a dollop of the conditioner is used and directly applied to the hair, but it can be too strong for some people, so conditioner can be diluted in warm water and then that can be applied to the hair.
Hello, I am Govind Reddy, I am having hair loss from past one year but that was very less fall but from last 6 month I am having too much dandruff on my head. Because of this my hair fall increased too much. Every alternative day I am taking head bath with ( L'oreal Professional Paris Absolut Repair Cellular Lactic Acid) shampoo. During bath fall will be more. i.e 40-50 hairs will fall. This makes me scare. If i not take head bath regurally I will get too much itch on my scalp. One of my friend suggested that use Mintop 10% but I am not is that really helps me. So please help me to control my hair fall and dandruff. 6 months back I was having very gud density of hair but now very thin hair is there. Please help me.
I have pimples all over my face. I tried many activities to cure but no positive result. Please ask something about this.
I am very upset by not coming my beards and I my age is 20+ beard came but 30% only not yet full. But I need it earlier so can you help mee out here.
Mere guptang ke neeche jang me both side neeche guda tak ,skin par redish daane hai ye daad jaisa hai andar cheenti yon ke jaisa katne lagta aur bahut khujlate hai ,dermikem of se bhi koi fayada nhi huwa please help me.
I have under eyebags, I want permanent cure from it what is the solution for it and procedure and how much cost ? Please do the needful.
I am 24 years girl. I have pimples marks on my chest and face. And my face is oliy. Can you tell how to avoid oily face.
He is suffering from allergy. His skin becomes read it happens usually. I thnk due to eosinophilia..
I am suffering from a acne since last 2 years then how can I clear acne please give mi answer and medication on that.
I am losing my hair rapidly, I have lost lots of hair and the most of the hair are also getting white, what should I do?
Acne results from overactive sebaceous glands that produce excess sebum, which clogs pores and results in inflammation. This condition is quite common among women once they reach their puberty. Acne might leave behind scars on the spots, making it worrisome for the sufferer because of cosmetic reasons.
There are various treatments that you may adopt to get rid of acne scars:
- Laser and filler treatments: Laser treatments for acne scars uses a technique called laser skin resurfacing, which increases collagen (the skin’s building blocks) production and balances out the skin. Collagen is a skin protein that helps in covering up the acne scars. Another treatment known as ‘ablative laser’ facilitates new skin production by vaporizing the scars. Filler injections help in removing deep recesses left by acne.
- Avoid sun exposure: Continuous exposure to the sun will slow down the healing process. The rays of the sun bring about chemical changes in the body that aggravate the condition. Use a sunscreen that has a SPF count (sun protection factor) of 30 or more. Avoid being in the sun for long hours as it can lead to serious complications, even skin cancer.
- Don’t squeeze your pimples: Picking and squeezing your troubled spots can cause further damage and inflammation. It can cause the bacteria to penetrate deeper into the skin and cause damage to the collagen. The scars occur due to damage to collagen structure of the skin.
- Have a little patience: You need to be patient to allow the scars to heal. After a breakout, blood vessels supply nutrients that provide nourishment to the skin. With time, collagen starts to form and evens out the problematic areas of the skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.