Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Thanuja Tiwari
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Thanuja TiwariYour feedback matters!
I am 18 and staying in hostel. I have a severe dandruff problem and hair fall too. And a delayed periods. Could it be bcos of this. I need some solution:-s.
I am 27 yr old married woman, I have diagnosed with ruptured cyst after doing a ultrasound today. Is there any chance that it can be ectopic pregnancy? I had pain in my left abdomen and from past 2 months my menstrual bleeding days got reduced from 5 days to 3 days.
Hi all, My wife last period was 16th may 2016. She is pregnant. And we done scanning recently it was +FL = 2.65 CM & +BPD = 4.31 CM & ×HC = 15. 6 CM & +AC = 13. 5 CM. 3.want to know is baby growing is good or not pls tell in detail. 4.they given EUYNEGENT injection why they given this I have fear plsss tell Waiting for your answers plsss.
Hi mam or sir I got my period on dec 29 and jan 29 is not come and I take my pregnancy test it is positive and feb 3 I take unwanted 72 tablet and my periods is came within 30 minutes. Is there any positive pregnancy is there?
Fat injections also known as Autologous Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement/ Augmentation is rapidly becoming popular. This is so because it wipes out the requirement for breast implants by using extra fat from your own body to enhance your breast size together with giving a beautiful shape.
Fat injection can lift-up as well re-shape the sagging breasts making them firmer by adding the volume lost because of lactation, ageing or weight loss. Common areas to harvest fat are tummy, thighs & buttocks. In past, there were worries that the fat may obscure detection of early breast cancer on breast X-rays (mammograms), but now it is considered absolutely safe.
While everybody may not be a perfect candidate for Fat Transfer for Breast Enhancement, it has great advantages. These are as follows:
1. It is an absolutely safe alternative as it uses material (Fat) from your own body, so no need to remove it in future even due to some possible rare problems encountered with Silicone Breast Implants (like capsule contracture, implant rupture or infection)
2. Breast Enhancement can be combined with Liposuction of other concerned body parts (Best out of Waste-Utilizes the removed fat for enhancement !)
Still, it has got some disadvantages as follows:
1. Compared with Silicone Breast Implants, this procedure is technically more demanding to create natural curves of breast out of small saggies- needs finest skills and artistic views on part of operating Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon.
2. Each breast has its own limitation to accommodate the volume of newly injected fat and enhancement beyond that may require a 2nd session.
3. Some portion of the injected fat undergo resorption after the procedure and the breasts will decrease in size after some time to require a 2nd touch-up session to get best results.
4. A thin-lean lady may not be a good candidate for this procedure not having extra fat to inject.
5. Newly enhanced breast with this technique may undergo minute changes in size with body- weight fluctuations. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.
I am 31 weeks pregnant i.e. may be 8th month started and from few days I was having tightness and uneasy feeling in stomach so I went to doctor yesterday she told she noticed contractions in scan and if these continue I may have preterm labor. What does she mean i am very afraid? Will I and my baby be healthy.
Hi sir, vaginal discharge is happening for me from six months. Some times it will be 2or 3 times. Some time it won't be. please suggest the medicine. I should avoid milk or not. Tell the precautions also wht should iI take. I want homeopathy doctor advice. It is in white color. I want to stop that vaginal discharge.
Tokophobia is an extreme and uncontrollable fear of childbirth or pregnancy. While pregnancy is expected to be a time when women experience long bouts of anxiety, when they develop a fear of childbirth so intense that it disrupts their ability to lead normal lives or have a normal birth, they very likely have tokophobia.
Symptoms of tokophobia
If left untreated, tokophobia can only become more intense and damaging. Not only can this disorder lead to an elective termination of some pregnancies because of fear, but the psychological stress attendant with the disorder can often be damaging to a pregnancy even if the woman does not elect to terminate it. Furthermore, tokophobia may only be a byproduct of other emotional and behavioral disorders such as clinical depression. Some of the more apparent indicators of tokophobia include:
- Feelings of dread or panic when the idea of childbirth or pregnancy arises
- Refusing to go through with childbirth unless elective caesarean section can be guaranteed
- An intense increase in anxiety or depression while pregnant
- Expressing a strong desire to have children while also refusing to become pregnant
- Previous terminations of apparently healthy pregnancies
- Intense fear that childbirth will result in maternaldeath, stillbirth, miscarriage or birth defects
Common facts about tokophobia
Women who have this disorder will likely refuse going through childbirth without some kind of sedative and they will often be very adamant about wanting a caesarean section. Still, other women will avoid becoming pregnant altogether, despite their strong desire to have children. These women will often have very stringent contraceptive strategies, using several methods at once. In tokophobic women who went through normal pregnancies, as well as those who had caesarean sections, some suffered further problems after childbirth such as postnatal depression and delayed bonding with their infants.