Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Tarun SharmaYour feedback matters!
I have gone through ICL treatment at AIIMS Delhi 3 weeks ago. Now, I am feeling Glare or Halos in front of my left Eye. Is this normal? What can be possible solution for this? I am taking P-Lone / Vigamox eye drops as advised by them. Also, I am feeling little uneasiness in both eyes and headache while working on files/computers (i.e my daily routine work) for short period of time i.e 15-20 min . Also let me know what should be normal ASSOCT Voult Value?
I have eye sight -1.2 left and -1.5 right. Can I clear my eyesight by operation or something else? If so what factors are taken to go under the operation?
Hello deae sir/mam I am Abdia I have dark circle under my eyes. Before 19 I hadn't such dark circle under my eyes. My eyes was fairer before 19 . I have allergies in my eyes and itches here too. Please suggest me some natural remedy and some tips to remove dark circle under my eyes how should I stay as well Thanks a lot.
I am sourav 20 years old male. For last 2 days my two eyes are becoming reddish. And when I go out in sun then it is more reddish and itchy. I am using a drop gatilox dm but no improve. So what should I do?
My sight is very much weak. I can't see objects even which are just 20cm far clearly please help me. What can I do to treat them permanently?
I have a allergic problem like breathing problem, runny nose itchy eyes. It's common with mein winter season or 2-3 times in year but from last 1 month I am getting this regularly after take montair lc tablet I get relief for 2-3 days but after this same breathing problem. I do not want to take medicine regularly. So pls help me. Life is getting harder for me. My age is 26 male. Praveen.
My daughter is a polymiocities patient now is in remission she have a doubt in future she may be affect her eyes muscle also in this disease.
In past 2 days I hav severe eye pain and I wear spec instead of that I can not tolerate my pain what should I do?
I have red eyes due to 6-8 hours working on laptop or desktop. This problem is always faced frequently 1 or 2 days. What should I do?
Subah jab b mai uthta hu to eyes k baal jo hote h uspe white white laga hota h uske liye mujhe kya krna chahiye fir garam pani se dhota hu eyes to thik hoti h aisa kya kru jo na ho ye please.
Problems in vision are a common occurrence these days; various factors such as spending a lot of time looking at smartphones and computers are a major cause of these problems. There are various natural remedies which can help you improve your eyesight, they are:
- Wash, especially after coming back from outside, your eyes regularly: Washing your eyes regularly with water helps in clearing out debris from the eyes and relaxing the eye muscles.
- Eat Healthy: Eating a healthy diet that has lots of fruits and vegetables are good for the eyes as they contain important nutrients such as vitamin A. You should include foods such as carrots, fish oil, cabbage and eggs in your diet.
- Carrots: Carrots are a good source of phosphorus, calcium, vitamin A and iron which are very good for your eyesight. You may consume carrot in the form of juices or salads.
- Almonds and other nuts:Nuts such as almonds and walnuts are rich in antioxidants which are beneficial for the eyes.
- Walk barefoot: Walking barefoot on green grass is therapeutic for your eyes as it enhances your eye power. It is recommended you walk early in the morning to get maximum benefits.
- Eye exercises: You should do various eye exercise to improve your eyesight as these exercises help in rejuvenating muscles of the eye. The muscles in the eye are strengthened which leads to better vision.
- Triphala remedy: This is a treatment that combines three herbal fruits which treat various eye disorders, eye weaknesses and hair problems. Triphala helps in eliminating toxins from your body and make your eyes healthy.
- Reduce screen time: Avoid extra working hours on computers and mobiles as far as possible. Especially playing video games. This can save you from computer vision syndrome.
- Avoid frequent rubbing of eyes: This habit can lead to frequent infections and shedding of eyelashes . Also, this is one of the causes of dark circles.
- Proper sleep: Importance of proper rest to the eyes cannot be denied and is equally important in general wellbeing.
Lastly, if anything is bothering your eyes seek help immediately before the problem increases.