Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. T. V. RajaYour feedback matters!
I have a leg pain because a bat hit on my leg but I have no problem to walk when I am sitting simply pain feels?
Hello Doctor. I was feeling a pain in my shoulder joint for a few days and I was advised to get my uric acid tested and the report showed 6.5 unit. I want to know is it normal or above normal. Also I would like to state that I am into moderate weight training (body building) and consume moderate protein everyday. I would like to know that is this level of uric acid something to worry about for my training, or is consuming protein bad for me? Thank You.
My mother is sick of knee pain from last 2 years. Doctors had prescribed us for knee replacement. Can we have alternate solutions for this ? Please reply.
My father had severe osteoarthritis and suffering from fever and pain at left sacroiliac joint and left shoulder joint pain. He was unable to sleep in night time. Please help us.
I met an accident 5 years ago in which I faced injuries in my left arm. I have minor fractured in my left shoulder and major fractured in my elbow joint. Even the nerves of the pinky finger and little finger were damaged. I was operated successfully and I was told with the passage of time and with the little exercises my nerves will be ok. But still after 5 years I can feel that it is not properly recovered. Even I have consulted this thing with my surgeon. He replied it is ok. But I want to know how can I get 100% recovered my nerves.
I am 22 years old and some times my body parts become numb in the still state it happens often and I also get exhausted while doing light work so please tell me what should I do?
I had fever 4 days back. Had been to a General Physician and they suggested some medicines. I have severe knee joint pain and ankle joint pain from 4 days. I shared the same to the GP and she told it is viral fever. The fever came down after a day itself. However the joint pain is still there. I am a breast feeding mother. Worried - could it be dengue or chikungunya?
I am 32 years male having sharp pain below my right foot while walking. Could you let me know the reason?
I was suffering from severe knee pain for last one week. I have taken these pain killer (Ace-Proxyvon). But no relief. What should I do?
I am suffering from neck pain from last 3 months. Initially pain was very much. Slowly gradually condition improved. But still neck is stiffed from left side. And the problem is its still not repairing even after 3 months. I also gone through x ray of spinal cord. Bt nothing is wrong in xray report. Kindly sugest me any medicine by which I can get rid of this stiffed neck.
How to recover from spinal cord lordosis reduced syndrome? All my blood test results are ok. However, my weight is 80kg.
My mother is suffering from an acute pain in her joints from last two years. And we are thinking for a knee surgery, please suggest for this problem.
I have got hurt in my wrist and i'm unable to move it. I think it had been swollen too. Please help.
I do get back pain when I tried to lift heavy luggage like bag cylinder or bags etc. Is it normal? If not what is precautionary steps to be taken.
5 years ago I got sprain in my neck. It does not healed up automatically. After that I got pain in my neck even placing it 2 minutes in a single position. Its severity increases and pain reaches to the head after few months. I consult a neurologist but treatment does not worked and problem got severe as it affects my shoulder and upper back too. Now I have symptoms - 1. Pain in neck and shoulder. 2. Difficulty in looking downward or bending down (head goes heavy when I bend) 3. Stiffness in neck and shoulder (more when wake up after sleep and after bath) 4. Confidence level gets down and feeling depressed mostly 5. Nervousness and anxiety 6. Loosing interest in activities which I love earlier 7. Memory gets weaker 8. Urgency of urinating increases a lot 9. Cracking of bones around neck and shoulder 10. Feels like swelling around shoulder and upper back 11. Formation of trigger points in trapezius muscle 12. Vision problem all my reports of MRI, x rays, and blood tests are normal. Is it fibromyalgia? Do I get rid of this problem and lead a normal life? Please help me.
I am 35 year old female and I have very serious problem in back from last 2 weeks I can can not stand without being any sportable thing.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.