Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. T. Sathia MoorthyYour feedback matters!
How to reduce belly fat quickly. Give me effective exercises and diets which helps me to overcome the size of stomach. Is it running in the morning is necessarily for it? Plzz help me.
My MRI report is Minimal knee effusion Partial tear of pcl Low grade injury in acl My MRI report is Grade 2 medical signal (intrasubtance meniscus tear) in posterior horn of medial meniscus in right knee. So what treatment for it.
Hi I have a type 2 diabetes I read Canada city is search for injection for cure type 2 diabetes one injection to cure diabetes. so please tell me injection name.
Hi I am 26 years old I want too ask my period date is 15 Dec and I am doing sex on 14 Dec is these chances of pregnancy.
There are some dark patches appears on my chest. But after having a bath these automatically removes in form of dead cells and patches not more there and vice versa.
I am loosing my skin. My hand and leg skins are loosing very much. I use so many creams but no result. So ple help me.
While fruits and vegetables may not always feel appetising, most people can’t keep away from sweets and desserts. Unfortunately, by doing this, we are harming ourselves. Processed sugars that go into making these desserts and sweets have a high calorific value and negligible amount of nutrients. For this reason, sugar is also known to have empty calories.
Here are a few more reasons you should stay away from sweets and start eating a healthier diet.
- It deposits fat cells in your liver: Processed sugar has a very high level of fructose in it. Unlike glucose, fructose, is not needed by the body. When we eat fructose, the body converts it into fat and deposits it in the liver. Over tie, these fat deposits can build up and trigger liver diseases.
- It makes the body resistant to insulin: Insulin is a hormone essential for the conversion of glucose into energy. However, eating excessive amounts of processed sugar can make the body resistant to insulin. This makes the pancreas produce excessive insulin, which further leads to elevated blood sugar levels. This can also trigger conditions like type II diabetes.
- It reduces immunity: Sugar causes inflammation, which reduces the efficacy of the immune system. It also raises blood pressure and keeps white blood cells from doing their job thus putting you at a higher risk of falling sick. By reducing your good cholesterol level, sugar also increases your risk of suffering from cardio vascular conditions such as heart attacks and strokes. Sugar has even been linked to Alzheimer’s disease.
- Sugar affects your sleep: Eating large amounts of sugar can cause stress and anxiety. It also keeps your body from relaxing and tenses the muscles. Thus, eating a sugary sack before going to bed can keep you tossing and turning and not allow you to have a good night’s sleep.
- Sugar causes weight gain: Weight loss is one of the most visible effects of cutting down sugar. By making your body resistant to insulin energy gets stored as fat instead of being used up. Sugar also makes the body resistant to leptin which is responsible for telling the brain when we’ve had enough to eat. This makes us eat more and more even though the stomach is full.
Additionally, sugar triggers the release of dopamine and is addictive. When combined these factors make a person consume more than is needed and causes conditions, such as obesity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
Any exercise leads to my knee pain I am only 32 What should b done for weight loss as walking empty stomach in morning is not possible for me I do take walk in afternoon for half hour. Weight is increase from 69 to 75 really worried now .Any exercise or even sitting for yoga knees pain starts or else there is no knees pain .Now pain has so in my foot part.
1. Pears - The fruit contains antioxidants like vitamin c along with copper. It is known to be a hypoallergenic food. They have a good amount of pectin which is a fiber that is soluble in water and the content in pears is even higher than it is in apples. Pears are said to help in losing weight, reducing hypertension, diabetes, heart diseases, etc.
2. Potatoes - They help steady the blood pressure and are full of vitamin b6, potassium and iron.
3. Ginger - It is known to relieve heartburn and kills colon & ovarian cancer cells. Ginger can be used in fresh, dried, powdered, juiced forms or in the oil. Commonly used to cure stomach problems, it also helps when you have a loss of appetite.
4. Onions - They have chromium which helps control blood sugar. Onions are also known to have an effect on sleep and mood. They have vitamin c which builds and maintains collagen that provides structure to hair and skin.
5. Apples - Quercetin in apples makes them anti-histamine and anti-inflammatory agents. You get whiter, healthier teeth by biting and chewing an apple. Drinking apple juice is believed to keep alzheimer's away, a study has shown.
6. Bananas - Tryptophan in bananas help regulate mood, stay relaxed and feel happy. Bananas are also good for hair, skin and stomach. Also, for digestion and libido.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
I am losing my hairs. My hairs are falling too much. My hairs are not looking good at all. Since I am only 16 years old so I am worried about my hairs are falling too much at very young age. So I want to ask what should I do then?
Sir/Ma'am, I don't have beard. I once burned down my facial hairs with a lighter. Is it because of that? My friend taunts me. How can I grow it? Please help me.
When ever I chew tobacco or when I smoke my heart starts to beat bit faster and I feel sleepy and sometimes I feel dizziness why it happening to me?
Natural fast food consists of eating fruits, vegetables, milk products, sprouts and sattu. On the contrary, unnatural fast food, also called as junk food, is bad for the health of the heart as it is made up of refined ?bad? carbohydrates and either animal ?bad? fat or trans fats.
Sattu is a grounded roasted powder of soaked pulses and cereals. It is consumed along with fruit slices, gur or milk. Green chili, lemon juice and salt can be added to add flavor.
The commonest form of sattu is grounded roasted black gram or chana. Other common variety is grounded roasted black gram with barley.
Originally, sattu was made of seven Anaja (7 cereals, millets and pulses). The seven ingredients are maize and barley (cereals), black gram, pigeon gram or Arhar, green pea, khesari dal and kulath dal (pulses).
Sattu is a high fiber diet with low sugar producing properties. It is a cooling and refreshing fast food with anti-diabetic and anti?obesity properties.
It is a full breakfast, mid day or lunch meal and contains minerals and vitamins.
Sattu drink can be sweetened by adding gur or honey, sour by adding lemon and salted by adding black or rock salt. Roasting is one of the best forms of cooking. Sattu is both a fast food and a soft drink for the summer but healthy.
The so?called energy drinks available in the market are harmful as they contain three times the caffeine content of coffee or tea.