Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.S.KannanYour feedback matters!
Sir my semen are very thin. Does this will refrain me from having kids. Please advice me some medicine.
I am unable to eat anything whole day. I drink cold coffee, red bull, n ice teas n masala sodas whole day. And whenever I try to eat, diarrhoea happens in 5 to 10 mins of eating or vomiting in 1 or 2 hours of eating. Sometimes vomit happens without eating. Secondly I got very weak. I can't stand for 5 mins continuously and can't walk much. Please help me with this.
I am 45 years old male and have some time frequent or some time less urination problem. All tests including ultrasound were normal. Only puse cells were 2. Kindly suggest.
I am suffering from headache from long time my name is akash my age is 20 years old I live in panipat what should I do?
I am coughing from last 3 weeks, now I am fear that I might have t. B, please help me out, also tell me what are the symptoms of t. B?
I felt too much stress and body tired after the Masturbation and once jaundice caused me, may due to thats why sperm appears little yellowish colour. Will its a problem or what all precautions I needs to take.
I am 42 years male. From last 2 to 3 months I am getting pain in my right testicle when I get up in the morning.
I am 31 years old and not able to intercourse long time, as I feel that before a year back I use to enjoy sex long time and more than 4 to 5 times in a day. Can you recommend any diet or exercise to ejoy good sexual time with my partner.
Hello, I am 21 years male. Mujhe aaj acidic vomiting hui thi. Ab mai thik hu. Lekin vomiting ke baad se hi mere throat mai dard hone laga hai. Khana khane mai bi problem ho ri hai. Ye vomit se hua hai kya? Nd pls advice how to cure it. Feeling pain in taking any liquid things also.
My father has throat problem, a lump is visible from outside in neck front side, he is feeling sore throat continuously from last 2 year, even after consulting 3 hospitals and various tests no disease found but my father is continuously feeling unhealthy bcz of it. He never smoked or drunk, sir please guide me.
Mujhe lagbhag 2 mahine se naak band ho raha hai aur khaas ke sote samay. Mai otrivin adult dalta hu daily par ye temporary thik kar deta hai lekin phir raat ko wahi problem hota hai AUR jab bhi mai otrivin chorne ki sochta hu us din taklif badh jati hai. Mai continue daily otrivin leta hu kyunki chorne par problem badh jati hai isliye roz lena parta hai. Mujhe Lybrate par kuch doctors ne suggest kiya charak ka ciphagrain nasal drop ke saath septiline lena shru karu. 1.Septiline ke saath ciphagrain safe hoga. 2.Agar ha to kitne din lena hoga aur kitne din me naak ka ye problem thik ho sakta hai in dono ayurvedic dwa se kripya approximate day btaiye. 3.Mujhe koun si bimari hui hai naak ki jo do maah se chal rahi hai aur otrivin koi permanent solution nhi de rha hai? 4.Otrivin oxy adult (Oxymetazoline) kaise isko choru ki problem aur na badhe. Ye kuch 4 swal hain mere jo ki mujhe tension me dalte hain kripya iska koi bhi permanent ilaj ya ayurvedic ilaj BTAYEIN jisme kharch kam ho. Kyunki abtak maine ENT doctor ko dikhane me 1000+300=Rs. 1300 + otrivin (10x3=30 ml)=Rs. 150 + himalya septilineRs. 100 lagbhag+350 in tests total lagbhag 1600 kharch kar chuka hu sirf naak ke ilaj me par koi khaas permanent solution nhi ho paya. Mera budget thora kam hai isliye koi sasta ilaj ya ayurvedic dwa suggest kijiye taki meri naak ki samasya thik ho sake aur sinus, rhinitis,medicamandosa, jaisi bimari mujhe na ho sake jiske baare me mai kuch nhi janta. Current Problems: 1.naak bilkul sone time band hone lagta hai aur saans lene me taklif ho jati hai. 2.muh se saas leta hu to subah uthne par hoth sukhne lagte hain jisko zubaan se bhigone par phir sukhne lagta hai per Vaseline do din se lgane pe abhi thik hai. 3.doctor ENT ne btaya ki naak andar se lal ho raha hai shayad ye cold season ki allergy hai aur thandi se bachne ko kaha. 4.mujhe gas ho jati hai aur pet lagbhag roz hi dard karta hai lekin kuch din se parhez me hu to thik hai. 5.peshaab baar baar aata hai jb bhi pani zyada pine ki koshish (8 glass) karta hu aur kam pine par pila peshab hota hai. Previous problem in 2010 to 2012 1.joundice more than three year lekin ab jaundice bilkul nhi hai. 2.chicken pox in 2012 lekin ab ye bhi thik hai. Tests currently. 1.haemoglobin:98% value 14gm/dl 2.Blood suger: value 95.0 mg/dl 3.Serum Uric Acid: value 4.69mgdl 4.Urine test physical IN 15 ML Appearance: Hazy Sediments: Nil Specific gravity: QNS Color: STRAW CHEMICAL Sugar (PP: Nil Albumin: Very Faint Trace Phosphate: NIL Reaction: acidic MICROSCOPIC ERYTHROCYTES: NIL PUS CELLS: NIL EPHITHELIEL CELLS: PAV (OCCASSIONAL) OTHER: NIL CASTS: NIL CRYSTAL: NIL Ye saare test maine karaye hain jiska value upar diya hai. Ab meri madad karein kam kharch me. Maine naak se related koi surgery ya x ray nhi karwaya hai. Ab mujhe ayurvedic dwa se ilaj BTAYEIN jo jaldi hi isko thik kar de aur koi dusri bimari na hone de.
Last 3 years I do masturbation. I am eat of lot of fruits vegetables fish. I don't smoke nd don't drinks .daily I eat amla nd curry leaf I drink nly milk. Don't drink tea nd coffee also. But my hair is very thin nd grey colour.In my hair some gap also. I am B+ ve blood group. Cure baldness nd faster growth pls tel any suggestions for me to cure baldness.
I was diagnosed with PCOD 4 years back. menses is regular now. But recently in last 7 months I have gained 10 KGS despite diet control. Hirsutism also persists. How to control both?
Piles or hemorrhoids can be a debilitating disorder of the rectum and anus where passing stool becomes painful. It is the swelling of the veins in the anus and the rectum, which may then be bruised by hard stool passing through it or due to excessive pressure being put on it. This can be a very painful and embarrassing condition for many people to go through.
Remedies for piles at home
There are many remedies that you can try at home to reduce the pain and swelling and even reduce the hemorrhoids themselves over time. Let's look at a few of the options.
- Radish for treatment - In this treatment, a radish should be crushed and mixed with appropriate amounts of milk to form a thick paste, which is to be applied on the anus twice daily, and washed off after 15 minutes. This should relieve the symptoms in a few days.
- Cumin seeds paste - You can take a tablespoon of cumin seed powder, make it into a paste after adding water and then put it on the affected area. After leaving it for 15 minutes or so, it should be washed away with water. Repeating this twice daily will help with the symptoms and reduce pain.
- Diet - Lack of a balanced diet can be problematic for those with piles, and thus, it is recommended that enough roughage such as green leafy vegetables and fruits are included in the diet as well.
- Figs - Dried figs are also another great weapon against piles. Soaking some dried figs in warm water overnight and then having them in the morning is known to be good for smooth bowel movements, thus, relieving pressure on the rectal veins.
Some of the specific ayurvedic medication that are known to be helpful in treating piles are:
- Hareetaki - This is the fruit peel of Harad and if taken with 1 cupful of jaggery, it can reduce the symptoms of constipation as reported by many patients.
- Castor oil - Mixing a small teaspoon of castor oil with a glass of milk can also help soften the stool and reduce the stress on the rectal walls.
- Nagakesara - This is also an ayurvedic medicine, which is usually prescribed as oral medication three times daily and has proven its effectiveness many times over.
- Abhayarishta - 30 ml of this ayurvedic herb is also given to patients after food with equal parts water and has been known to be very effective.
- Kasiaditaila - This is an oil, which should be applied externally and it can help reduce the inflammation and itching caused by piles. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.