Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. T.S.Kannan
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. T.S.KannanYour feedback matters!
My body is getting sweat so much so I am not able to do my any of the work. Itching and black spot are coming on my back.
My friend Arun has been suffering from premature ejaculation. He is not married but he is going to get marry. So whenever he masturbate, experiencing ejaculation in maximum of 10 - 12 secs sometimes 8 - 10 secs. How can he handling This.
My age is 47 years old female and I am a diabetic so please tell me what diet should a diabetic patients should take in breakfast, lunch, dinner, an in between and which things should be avoided.
I want to know that if my gf is virgin and we did sex but I did not penetrate and not even broke her virginity but did fingering and maybe ejaculation sperm may be in touch of just upper surface of vagina soo is there possibility of pregnancy.
I have problem of premature ejaculation since last 1 year. I am 32 years old. I asked many time questions but they told that be positive. Eat healthy foods like fish and milk items. Still have problem of premature ejaculation. Kindly guide. I have fear that If I take any medicine it may affect my future Sex life. Please help.
I am suffering from fever since two days I just used many medicine's for cure. But I didn't found the solution.
I have a pain in my stomach from last 1 week near lower left n getting a vomiting feeling constantly. The pain arises suddenly anytime of the day what should I do.
Foreskin of my penis does not retract back completely its little tight. Is it medically fine or it might create problem while intercourse?
Hello doctor I am having esnophelia very severely and I take food heavily I want to control both the things and my weight.
Hi, I gt married on jun 5 2016, but still we both are not able to do sex due to my wife vagina is very tight and at the time of inserting penis she suffer from lot of pain help us.
An STD is transmitted by means of physical contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually, STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all.
But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Abstain: The most effective way to avoid STIs is to abstain from sex.
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to a healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduce the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
Coping and Support
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world.
Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses trust between partners, plans to have children, and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.