Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T K RamachandraYour feedback matters!
My hairs are white and I colored my hair with garnier light brown color every 20 days but after 10 days my hair got dry and also hair falling how to avoid it.
I have dark pigmentation on my forehead and below both eyes which gets cleared when I use melalite but reapper again. Please advise.
I am a 26 year old unmarried girl and have problem of irregular periods since last 6 months. I have even checked my thyroid level which is normal. I can't get the reason why I am not getting my periods. Can you suggest me any remedy for this?
This is my abdomen sonography Isko vistaar se samjhiye isme kya kya samasya he Mujhe pet me left side bahut pain ho raha he Mild hepatomegaly Probe tenderness noted over the descending colon No other gross abnormality detected in abdominal sonography. Kindly correlate clinically Kindly rule out colitis.
I am 20 years my weight is 40 kgs. I want to gain weight in a month. What should I do. I an doing squats do it help me in shaping my body. Please help.
I have serious hair fall problem. I want a solution for this problem. Tell me what should I do to reduce my hairfall.
Hii. Am 23years old male. Im getting severe headache twice in month and its lasting for a week. What should I do.?
I am 18 years old, I am very thin, so I want to gain weight. What are the ways to gain the weight? Please help me!
I am 70 years old woman, I still feel to have the proper sex at lest twice a month, is there any harm to have sex at this age with younger man?
My hair is falling last 6 months and today I find it is extreme I used indulekha bring, bajaj almond still it don't stops, I think my hairfall is affected due to my sleeping time as I sleep at 4 am to 11 am, what to do I am very much tensed.
I'm 24 years old. I wanna improve my cleavage. What should I do because nothing suits at me with its current size.
Knee pain is characterized by a feeling of pain in the knee joint caused by injury or overuse. The knee joint consists of small bone structures, the kneecap, supporting ligaments and cartilage of the knee. This joint bears the full weight of the body, which makes it very vulnerable to injury.
Causes of knee pain
Knee pain is usually caused by injuries to the knee such as exposure to a direct force on the knee, abnormal twisting of the knee or falling on your knees. Some causes of knee pain are -
- Knee strains and sprains - Overworking the knee joints can damage the tissues of the knee joint resulting in knee sprains and strains
- Osteoarthritis - it is condition where the protective cartilage around the kneecap is damaged, resulting in knee pain
- Bursitis - Excessive movement of the knee or kneeling down for extended periods can irritate the bursa (a fluid sac below the skin above the knee joint) that causes swelling and pain, thereby giving rise to this condition
- Gout - This condition is characterized by the accumulation of uric acid in crystal form around the knee joint, causing inflammation and pain
- Tendon disorders - Tendons connect the muscles to the bones, and overworking the knee can cause the tendons around the knee to become sore and painful
- Kneecap dislocation - Injuries may cause the kneecap to shift out of its position, this causes swelling and pain in the knee joint
Symptoms of knee pain
Severe knee pain can restrict movements such as walking or standing. The symptoms vary according to the extent of the damage suffered by the knee. Most common symptoms of knee pain are problems in climbing stairs, inability to extend the knees, limping and swelling of the knee joint. In some cases, knee pain may also cause fever. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.