Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. T K RamachandraYour feedback matters!
Hi, my son is three years old. He is having cough in night only. Day time he is very much ok, but night only he is having cough. What medicine we have to give?
Hello mam, I have very severe headache, I can't focus on my work, please tell wat to do to concentrate on my work, please help.
I am a lady 62 year and diabetes from 28 year take insulin but my sugar is uncontrolled fasting morning 58 after food 320 insulin 26 units reducing in the evening near 6 p m 70 pl advice me how controlled.
Hi. One of my relative is suffering from Liver chirosis and ascitise. What sort of medical treatment is available. Can it be cure by medicines?
I can't stop masturbation. I'm doing this daily as a habit. I do three times per day. How can I stop this habit. Is it harmful?
meri problem ko batata hun, 2-3 dino se sans lene me dikkat aa rha hai, aur isi karan raat me so nahi pata, thoda khansi bhi aata hai.
I am 18 year old male. I get headache suddenly. I cannot sleep properly even though I drink black tea / take tablets. It'll stop and then next day it'll start again.
My eye sight is decreasing rapidly. I am unable to view distance objects properly. Without specs it is very tough. Please tell what to do.
Hello, I am 23 male. My problem os hairloss and this happened due to bad quality water of my hostel life. Top of my head has become very thin. I am now using homeopathy treatment. What and how I can get my look just like before. Please answer for remedy.
सर,मेरे दांतों में एनेमल जम गए है। मैंने स्केलिंग भी करवाया था कुछ दिन तक ठीक रहा पर फिर से यही समस्या है। मसूड़े दांत छोड़ रहे हैं और दांतो के बीच गैपिंग बढ़ रहा है। भोजन के एक-दो घंटे बाद हल्का स्मेल आने लगता है। सबसे ज्यादा चिंता गैपिंग बढ़ने को लेकर है। विक्को का पेस्ट और मंजन यूज़ कर रहा हु सुबह शाम। सर कोई सोल्युशन बतायें। धन्यवाद!
He is losing hair and gaining weight. He wants to gain hair's and lose weight. He s also having no proper sleep at night's.
Eating garlic can boost the number of virus fighting t - cells in the blood stream it helps the adrenals produce less stress hormones and thus reduces level of fatigue
Garlic is packed with nutrients particularly vitamins b1, b6 and c, iron phosphorus and alliin which converts to all allicin.
Hi I am nearly 20 years old and both last sides of my teeth's bottom teeth set are swollen (in hindi masoor dono taraf niche vaale daanto ke last teeth k side vaala masoor sooj gya hai both side left and right) is this due to wisdom teeth or akal daar or any other reason please tell. It does, t pain but very very very light pain like its no pain. So what might me developing?
In Ayuveda, muscle cramp is known as “khalli vaata”. Vyaana vaata it is a biological force that is responsible for regulating the functioning of your voluntary muscles. In case of a muscle cramp, the vyaana vaata gets impaired. Metabolic wastes are harmful toxins that tend to get accumulated in your system if not flushed out of your body and deposited between your muscle tissues and nerve-endings. This toxic waste is known as “aama” in Ayurveda, and it is known be a prominent cause of cramps. Besides aama, vata dosha is also responsible for muscles cramps.
Ayurveda provides a number of remedies to treat the problem of muscle cramps. The following are some of the most effective remedies to relief the discomfort of muscle cramps:
1. Drink warm milk to get instant relief from abdominal cramps. The alkaline properties of milk help to pacify the acidic condition in stomach that results in cramps. It is also a rich source of calcium which is known to aid in the relaxation of troubled muscles.
2. Physical activity including stretching exercise is effective in reducing the acute pain of leg cramps.
3. Garlic compound which is also called as 'Lagsunadivati' is helpful in relaxing muscles and it is also known to calm the “vata dosha” that aids in relieving muscle cramps.
4. Do warm up exercises and stretching exercises to lessen the risk of developing a muscle cramp during your workout session
5. Increase the intake of foods that are rich in minerals, calcium, potassium and magnesium as it is known to reduce the chances of muscle cramps.
6. Massage the painful region with 'prasarini taila' or 'mahanarayana taila' to relax the strained muscle.
7. Apply ice pack on the strained muscle to reduce the swelling and pain of the muscle.
8. Sinhanaada guggulu is well known to provide instant relief from muscle cramp. It has medicinal properties which have a mild laxative effect. It eases the problem of abdominal cramps and lessens the discomfort associated with it.
9. In case of extreme pain, 'Lakshmivilaas rasa', “Prataapa lankeswara rasa”, are among the most effective Ayurvedic medications which are known to provide relief in case of chronic muscle cramps.
If you wish to discuss about any specifi problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.