Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SyedYour feedback matters!
Can do masturbation in monthly or weekly basis. Which is better for health, also suggest me for monthly how many times can do masturbation, which will not affect my health.
I have been facing sleeping problem since two months. And it is affecting my concentration at work and I get burning in eyes most of the time.
I am 40 yrs male suffering from diabetes for past 3-4 years and currently take jalra 50 od & pioz mfg2 bd. Since begining a white type substance accumulates in the innerside of the penis and due to this I face problem in stretching down my upper skin of the penis and when the accumulation is high it itches then I have to somehow clean it. It is very embarrassing, please help me in recovering from this disease. Also I feel that when my sugar intake is high this happens very fast.
I am 61 and have no any health problems. Kindly advise frequency of sex with wife. I am capable of enjoying it whenever I feel. But it is said that frequent sex would affect prostate glands. Is it right?
Hi! I'm a 59 old (man. I've already hypertension; but now about 3 years I've gotten diabetes. The rate Is between 1.35 to 1.7; I'm taking drugs correctly; but every day when I wake up I feel some pains in my fingers, specialy my thumbs. What do I do? THANKS.
Hello doctor two days back I went for swimming and I swimmed for four hours, after that my left ear got blocked and now I am not able to hear clearly, I shake my head up and down and I got (ciprofloxacin IP drops from medical after using that also there was no solution found so please give me a exact solution.
M suffering from cold frm 3-4 days ago. My cough is not getting out its just stuck inside for me it's really hard I can't swallow it n not able to spit out please suggest me something so I can recover soon.
I am 30 years old female. I have neck pain while I taking pillow at night and also while continuously working on laptop. I think it is cervical but I am not sure. The pain extends from neck to back of shoulders and also when I mo while moving neck backwards. I have never taken any medicine regarding the same. Please suggest.
My wife ejaculate some clear thin transparent liquid when we get intimate and romancing, what is that? Any serious problem? Or it's a precum like men?)
Hello I'm 35 years female my teeth are chipping by themselves I'm scared What could be the cause ? is it due to deficiency of any vitamin ? please advise
My father's uric acid level is high. How should control level of uric acid? please give some suggestion uric acid related. than.
Hello sir me bhaut patla ho raha hu day to day me 12 saal ke umbar she hastmathun kar raha hu keya sir usse koi asar padta he sarer par solve my problem.
I feel very weakness in my body. Sometime my eyes sight very low. Totally body pain. I should I do. I take consultant with doctor but no result.
My mother chest pain. But ECG check OK. But chest area more heat & back pain. Feel un easy. Not in normal. Doctor says better angiogram test. More acidity issue. Also. Kindly at kind of treatment need.
We have completed 5 years of marriage, but I find difficult on the bed in the night when we have intercourse, as I ejaculate very early, please suggest me.
I am 22 years old and I have a problem with heartbeat, heartbeat skips for 2/3 beats and I feel suffocation at that time.
I'm suffering from regular nightfall. What to do to avoid it? does this occurred due to problem in digestive system?
We are not married and I am just rubbing my pennies on my partner's vagina untill the sperm comes, is it harmful for my sexual life?
The first trimester of pregnancy (i. E. The first three months) is a very crucial time as this the time when your baby grows at a faster rate than at any other stage. Eating right is what you should be doing during such a time in your life as your body can make use of the energy and nutrients to build the body of your baby as well as to keep you strong. During the first trimester of your pregnancy, you should be including these 6 foods in your diet to provide you and your child with all the vital nutrients.
1. Spinach: high in folic acid, also known as folate (a form of vitamin b), consumption of spinach during these first few months (as well as before pregnancy) is extremely vital. It can help in preventing the occurrence of neural tube defects or birth defects pertaining to your baby's brain and spine.
2. Citrus fruits: your first-trimester diet should also consist of an adequate amount of citrus fruits. High in vitamin C, you should have at least 1 citrus fruit every day. If you prefer to take these fruits in juice form, you should restrict it to only 1 cup a day. This is because juices are high in calories and low in fibre, and, therefore, do not deliver on the fibre component.
3. Nuts: during this period your protein requirements also increase and it is advised that you have about 60 gm or more of protein every day. Nuts such as walnuts, almonds, cashews and pistachios are known to have healthy amounts of fibre, fats and protein. A study conducted by the Harvard medical school suggests that eating nuts can help in preventing allergies in children.
4. Eggs: in addition to helping you meet your protein requirements, eggs can also be an excellent source of vitamin d and calcium. The last two elements are extremely vital for your baby as they help in developing its bones.
5. Beans: providing you with necessary protein and fibre as well as helping you to deal with constipation, beans are must-haves during this period. Eating this fibre-rich food will ensure your bowel is functioning properly, thereby reducing your likelihood of developing constipation and even haemorrhoids (swollen veins of the anal and rectal region).
6. Yoghurt: a good source of calcium, having a cup of yoghurt every day will provide your baby with the calcium that it needs to grow and that you need to keep your bones strong. More importantly, by doing so, it'll prevent your baby from drawing calcium from your bones, leading to a deterioration of your bone health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.