Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Swati - E ConsultationYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from hair fall since 2012. Used several medicines and oils but nothing worth at all. Can you suggest something better?
I am 26 years old boy. My penis, when errected (excited), becoming very hard and tough. I can not enjoy any other position than missionary. It is too much hard and strong. Please help me to make it little softer and easy to enjoy different positions in bed.
Sir, I am suffering in bronchitis asthma till 20 years and am also a sportsman in taekwondo discipline. Maximum time I am feeling very uneasy in morning hour at the time of exercise. What should take precautions in naturally, can you prescribe me?
I want to improve my body with out or with protein please give current valuable information of my request thank you sir.
I was suffering with ringworm on face and thigh and I am using onitraz recommends by dermatologist can you tell me any cream for face which remove the spot and scar.
What may be the main reason of joint pain at the age of 25? it's not regular. But after sitting in one position.?
I am having a dark circles in my eyes so what is the procedure to look good and remove the dark circles.
I am 26 years old. Have a very high issue of dandruff even my eye brows gets covered with dandruff. Have to you different hair conditioner time to time. And have to shampoo my hairs. Kindly help me out how to solve this issue.
Hi sir I am using the powder protikem for weight gain but in that I didn't understand that is best or not. And please suggest me for weight gain sir because from 6years onwards still 45-50kg sir. Thank you.
Hi I am vasanth I need to improve by body weight so suggest any best and healthy food to improve my weight.
I get piles .my age is 19 years and it's not bloody but it gives ao much pain .it stops after some time and start again .but I should do?
I have burnt spots on my hands which I got while cooking and they are not going what should I do to prevent it?
I am 48 year old married man. I keep sex relation twice or thrice a week. I loose my vigourity and erection during sex. Premature ejaculation is also another factor. Since the age of 13 I masturbate regular until marriage. Thereafter while out of home today also I masturbate. Sometimes I take Manforce50. Nowadays I take megalis-20 once in a week for sex. My wife is not satisfied with me. Regularly I use olmezest AM 40 for High B.P. Kindly provide me guidance for a better sex life.
My dad have kidney stone and he have kidney swelling also And he also gets hiccups due to high Power tablets and he gets skin infections and he soon get suffered from jaundice also He's getting sweat.Please tell.
I am 52 years well built male. Have low back pain above my left side hip joint if I walk for a long time or stand for some time. Was into weight lifting over 20 years.
What I have to do my hair look healthy Which foods in my diet to look healthy my hair I do not want supplement please suggest me.
During summer you try to take special care about the overall health of your body, particularly, your eyes. Eyes are one of the most important organs of the body, and the scorching summer heat can cause serious eye problems like conjunctivitis, infections, red eye, migraines etc., which is why it's important to take proper care of eyes during the summer season.
Here are some tips to keep your eyes cool and protected during the summer:
- Wearing sunglasses is very important when you are outdoors as it protects your eyes from the harmful UVA and UVB light. This will help in avoiding migraines and even serious conditions like cataract.
- Avoid midday sunshine. Stay indoors as much as possible during the middle of the day to avoid the sunshine then when the effect of the sun and ultraviolet radiation exposure are at their peak.
- When you plan to go for a swim, make sure you wear your swimming goggles. Otherwise you might catch conjunctivitis.
- You should not splash water into the eyes directly unless any foreign particles such as dust enter your eyes. This might damage the tear film of the eye, which protects your eyes.
- You need to maintain proper hygiene by washing your hands and face properly as soon as you reach home so that dust or grime does not enter the eyes as their entry can result in allergies and infections.
- You can keep a slice of cucumber on each of your eyes to relax and cool them down.
- 6 to 8 hours of sleep are a must as they help in revitalizing your eyes.
- Adding green vegetables, carrots, nuts, liver and fruits to your diet would be very beneficial for the health of your eyes.