Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Some probiotics available in Indian market are Nutifit / Yakult
After every hour, take mini-breaks from your work desk and do some stretches to loosen your shoulder and neck muscles and shift position.
Hi doctor My friend wants to know in which month the fetus converts to boy or girl during pregnancy. She is 7 weeks 4 days pregnant. Please clarify the doubt.
My wife is 20-25 days pregnant. Till which month of pregnancy, it is "extremely safe" to have intercourse or please let me know if it is NOT at all advisable to have sex during pregnancy period. Also, is it beneficial or restricted to consume home made chicken, fish and eggs for pregnant women.
I am CD 13, had my ultrasound done today, there are 6 follicles. Endometrial thickness is 9 mm triple line. Follicle sizes are nearing 25 x 15 17 x 12 18 x 13 and so on. There are 4 follicles on right and 2 on left. Going to take HCG shot in evening 7 pm on CD 13. IUI is planned on CD 15. Is everything good for IUI to proceed?
Hi sir / Madam I have one girl friend So we are doing sex sometimes. Actually problem is my GF's Virginia dirty smell that time. So what can do.
I am 20 years old. And my period started when I was 14 years old. But from the time it started, it happens after 40 42 days interval. So is it normal?
I have irregular periods and also I have pain in my lower belly of right side. If I drink lots of water it goes away and also during that time I have yellow color of urine. What's the reason?
Hi Doctors, Actually my friend has been married since last two months. Even after daily sex his wife is not getting pregnant. What might be the reason? He says that his penis size is small about 3.5 inches after erection is this the reason? Even he says that his wife didn't bleed on the first night. So is he not performing sex correctly because of his small penis.
I am 24 years old married women. My last Delivery was done on 28 may 2016. It was a c section Delivery and till now my periods does not come. One of my aunty said me'It is normal that after Delivery periods will take times I did not check that but after checking on test kit I found that It is positive. I am in very tension. We can not afford second child. Please suggest me what medicine I have to take to stop this pregnancy or what is the process?
Meri ek5 year ki beti hai mera ek last year miscarriage ho gaya tha abhi mai again try karna chahti hu but muje ovaries enlarge ki problem hai muche kya aise me plan karna chahiye sef hoga because mai again miscarriage wali conditions nahi chagti hu.
Avocados may be fatty, but that doesn't mean they are bad for your health.
In fact, this fruit is a nutritional powerhouse providing numerous potential health benefits. Its creamy texture and rich taste make it a common ingredient in many dishes. It is most well known for being a key ingredient in the Mexican dip 'guacamole'. Because of its high fat content, avocado is also used as a meat substitute in sandwiches and salads. But what makes this fruit so good for you? it is an excellent source of potassium, containing more per weight than bananas. In addition, avocados are rich in vitamin k, vitamin b, vitamin c and vitamin e. They are rich in phytochemicals, which have been reported to help prevent the development of certain cancers. Fats account for around three-quarters of the calorie count of an avocado. Most of it are monounsaturated fat, in the form of oleic acid. Monounsaturated fat is considered to be a 'good fat' which reduces levels of bad cholesterol in your blood and lowers the risk of stroke and heart disease. Keeping cholesterol levels in check is vital for diabetics as they have a much higher risk of cardiovascular disease. The high levels of potassium in avocados is another important nutritional factor for diabetics due to its role in maintaining a healthy heart and regulating blood sugar. Having monounsaturated fats in a diabetic diet is also beneficial for reducing high triglyceride levels and thus improves insulin function and blood glucose levels. All in all, avocado is a very healthy food for those living with diabetes and for people who wish to lower their risk of developing the disease.'
Hi, I have right shoulder pain, hip pain, right thigh pain. From yesterday. I have pcod taking treatment. First time I took siphene (clomifene). Is my pain related to this? OR I am even diagnosed with kidney stone of 3mm. Is my pain due to this? When I get up in the morning I have heel pain. This heel pain is from 2 days. Can you please say whom should I consult?
There are many questions a woman may have in mind for her gynecologist, but never asked them. Here are 15 such questions along with their solutions.
- Does my vagina smell unpleasant?: You should shower it with water and gently wipe it with a wash cloth before any test. Applying perfume makes the smell even worse.
- What to do in case the feet stink?: You should wear fresh and clean socks before going for the test and getting in the stirrup, which is a metal device for convenience of gynaecological tests.
- In case of a period, should I cancel my test appointment?: A gynaecologist is not afraid nor disgusted by blood as blood is a part of the specialist's profession. If you have heavy bleeding, you can call up the nurse for suggestions.
- What if the doctor or nurse judges my body?: Your gynaecologist does not care about your body and is more concerned about your problems and how to solve them.
- What if my legs are unshaved?: Your gynaecologist really does not care about your legs or underarms or any part of your body. Your problem is the only concern for the doctor.
- What if my shaved hair looks ugly?: As stated before, the gynaecologist is only concerned about your problem and nothing else. Use a sharp razor to prevent bumps or ingrown hair.
- What is the speculum?: It is a device used by your gynaecologist for opening your vagina in order to observe the cervix or look for infections on the vaginal wall.
- Why do I urinate in my pants if I sneeze, laugh or cough?: This is a common phenomenon for women who have given birth and is easy to treat.
- Is my vaginal discharge normal?: Having a small amount of white vaginal discharge is quite normal.
- What does the gynaecologist check inside my vagina using hands?: The bimanual exam is done using the hands to detect problems in the uterus.
- What if I do not like birth control means?: There are over 50 methods of birth control and many pills you can choose from.
- Can I ask about my sexual problems?: Absolutely yes, as it is quite an important issue.
- Can my partner or family accompany me to the test?: Yes, they can, but during the time of the test, they should leave the room.
- Can I discuss my relationship problems?: Your gynaecologist should know about any issue you are having.
- If I am having forced sex, should I tell? :Such matters should be conveyed immediately.
You can ask your gynecologist any question, which bothers you, without fear.