Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SupriyaYour feedback matters!
Masturbation, I am addicted to it and suffering from Body pain ,illness weakness and and many side affects ,How can I recover from these with the help natural food or tips, Thanks.
I have been suffering from severe sinusitis and I got medication for it, then it controlled and now again I have recurring episodes of it like severe breathlessness during nights, throat pain etc. Is there any sort of permanent cure for sinusitis. Kindly suggest me if it is there.
My entire hostel along with me has a throat pain (Few suffer fever and few suffer cold and others just throat pain). What could have happened ?
Hi my self hamsa. Am 22 years old fast 2 weeks I was suffering from dark circles and black patches on my eye's around all are telling you have pigmentation like that. So I tried many home remedy (potato juice, turmeric, lemon juice, sandalwood powder, curd,cucumber juice) to rid the dark patches and dark circles it was not cure it's getting so much day by day my face getting very dark pls suggest me what o have to do around my eyes so much dark patches there please let me know which cream I have to use and what are the steps I need to follow daily please help me out from this problem.
I was affected with a chicken pox on 13/4/2016 and today is the 7th day. But still I have fever and head ache. How much days will I suffer. To overcome from these fever and headache. My son also affected with chicken pox on 16/4/2016. Is chickenpox become danger for me.
Suffering from chronic constipation and now my Stool colour is dark always sour taste in mouth weakness and pain in feet I have done some tests like CBC ultrasound calcium vitamin d3 (28.2) liver function test kidney function test stool for occult blood all reports are normal but I'm still concern about my health what disease I have ? Or it's a physiological problem ?
I am 31 year old male person done lithotripsy on saturday for my kidney stone of 9 mm which is in mid ureter .now feeling vomiting sensation and gas problem like feeling and little pain in abdomen.
I am 19 years old and my height is only 160cm I want to increase my height upto 170cm. What is treatment for this?
Healthy hair growth requires adequate amounts of protein, vitamins and minerals. So eat eggs, grains, nuts, fruits and green leafy vegetables. Ensure that your water intake is sufficient. A strong hair requires general body health and scalp care.
I was suffering from back pain more than one years. Whenever I play cricket it pain stars more aggressively I tried so many heath related solution but can not seem to rid of my problem.
For the lump in the breast is operation required? After mammogram also do we need to get operated and remove that lump? How much does it cost?
Male 39 yrs: had 1-2 round patches on my head on 1 on my chin. I had dandruff too. The first doctor prescribed desonide lotion, ketoconazole stay on lotion, ketorex zpto shampoo and becosules. I did this for around 3 months but no relief and patches increased. I consulted another doctor. He said it was alopeca areata and gave tacrolimus ointment, biotin tablet and ketorex zpto shampoo. Tried for 1 month and ther was not much difference and patches increased. Then he gave momerex-s ointment, biotin tablet and ketorex zpto shampoo. I tried that too for some time. Now patches are large with old patches combining. What should I do? please help.
I have stomach pain every time after dinner. I even don't drink water after dinner and have a half hour walk.
I am suffering from fever so can I leave for two days more then leave for only 12.1.2017 to 13.1.207.
I am 22 year old I am skinny I want to gain weight what all items should I include in diet to gain weight and increase my stamina.
Anxiety is a very normal emotion, which gives rise to feelings of nervousness every now and then. An anxiety disorder is a serious medical condition in which people experience a high degree of distress and mental trauma, which causes difficulties in leading a normal life. People suffering from this medical condition experience high levels of anxiety and nervousness almost all the time. Here are the symptoms that indicate you're suffering from anxiety disorder.
1. Excessive worry - This condition persists if you worry about the day to day activities a bit too much on a regular basis. It is identified when you start taking too much stress about very petty things, which tends to affect you in an adverse manner. A noticeable sign of excessive worry can be too much fatigue.
2. Sleep problems - Problems falling asleep at the right time and problems in maintaining a sound sleep are two signs that indicate you have an anxiety disorder.
3. Irrational fears - This symptom is not generalized; instead, it is specific and subjective in relation to a particular thing or situation. The fears that are experienced under this category are sudden and unexpected in nature and there is no fixed rationale behind these fears.
4. Muscle tension - Muscle discomfort and pain is one of the leading physiological causes of an anxiety disorder. The pain felt is chronic and pervasive, and is very common among people facing situations of anxiety. If you are exposed to constant periods of anxiety, you will experience fatigue, muscle pains and unwillingness to work.
5. Chronic indigestion - Problems related to the digestive system are also a sign of anxiety disorder. In this case, you may face constant digestive problems accompanied by a common disorder called IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome). IBS refers to an anxiety situation in the digestive tract, which is characterized by stomach aches, cramping, bloating, gas, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Apart from the above-mentioned symptoms, other symptoms of an anxiety disorder include stage fright, self- consciousness, panic attacks, memory flashbacks, perfectionism, compulsive behaviors, self- doubt, and such others.