Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SupriyaYour feedback matters!
Hye my question is if penis is not having a proper erectile, dysfunction ant also not even having a average length is that lead to a male impotency?
How to increase our body weight? What type of foods eat to increase our body? Please mention energetic foods.
Hello sir, am suffering from hair fall. Give me some tips and medicine for my hair. What should I do? Give me suggestion please. Which medicine I will use to protect my hair. Akhilesh.
I am 42 Years of Male engaged to frequent travellings. Upset with severe ACIDITY. Can not reduce anyhow for last 7 - 8 Years. Now have to take the following medicine everyday morning at empty stomach - sompraz D 40 Want to get rid of this. Please suggest Doctor.
For e. G have a desk job and in the last 2 years. My weight has gone up from 75-kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
I usually use computer on a private company since 8 years. A little bit pressure on my eye I fill now. So how can I secure my eyes?
I'm feeling as if I should run away from my place & stay at any jungle in middle where nobody can listen me & I'll be alone totally & I want to go to top of the mountain & scream as loud as I can & when I go angry I feel as if I would kill someone I start making planning to kill even of my mom & dad & I'm completely not knowing what is right & wrong at that time & sometimes I become absent as if my partner says something & I don't know what she is saying & I go angry very easily.& always I get fear of cancer & dangerous diseases. What do I've? what should I do?
I have a yellow teeth problem and I brush 2 times daily, instead of brushing my teeth are getting yellow and smelling. What should I do?
Hi I am 25 years old men I am suffering from severe throat pain from past 1 month and I am feeling severe pain on the back side of my head while I am swallowing food and water. Please tell me what might be the problem.
I have 25 years old but my hair is falling but I tried all the things but no works. So can you tell how can I stop hair falling and growing hair also please tell me about that.
High blood pressure or hypertension is a condition where the long term force induced by blood on the artery walls may lead to health complications. In some cases high blood pressure can be a chronic condition without any visible symptoms. The normal value of blood pressure is 120/80 mm Hg. Even if high blood pressure doesn't have any obvious symptoms, it can cause significant damage to cardiovascular health and blood vessels. Uncontrolled hypertension exposes you to the risks of stroke and cardiac arrest. Following are the causes and complications of hypertension:
Causes of hypertension
The causes of hypertension vary depending on the two types of the condition namely - primary hypertension and secondary hypertension. In case of primary hypertension there are hardly any identifiable causes. Secondary hypertension can occur due to the following causes:
- Certain medications like contraceptives, painkillers and some other drugs
- Sleep disorders
- Problems related to the kidney
- Tumors in the adrenal gland
- Thyroid issues
- Congenital heart defects from birth
- Drug abuse
- Excessive consumption of alcohol
Complications of hypertension
- Persistent high blood pressure can result in atherosclerosis - hardening of the arteries. This can severely wreck cardiovascular health and cause stroke, heart attack or other complications.
- Hypertension can also result in a disorder called aneurysm in which the blood vessels tend to swell and weaken. Rupture of an aneurysm can be fatal.
- Heart failure is one of the most serious complications associated with hypertension. It becomes increasingly difficult for the heart to pump blood along with the high pressure. Consequently the heart muscle thickens and leads to cardiac arrest.
- Hypertension can also lead to kidney problems. Narrowing and weakening of certain blood vessels present in the kidney can cause organ failure.
- It can also lead to eye problems and sometimes even loss of vision due to narrowing or thickening of blood vessels in the eye.
- Metabolic syndrome, which refers to a cluster of deficiencies in the metabolism of your body including high triglycerides, low levels of good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) and high levels of insulin. These metabolic disorders increase the risk of developing diabetes and other complications.
- Uncontrolled high blood pressure and interference with your ability to remember and think. It can trigger memory loss and affect your understanding and deriving skills.