Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sunitha RamasubramaniumYour feedback matters!
Research suggests that people with mild eczema who drink oolong tea three times a day may show improvement in itching and other symptoms. Compounds in the tea called polyphenols appear to be responsible.
Hi my son is 7 months old his control was little bit weak. My neurologist asked us to take mri. Results of mri 1. Mild thining of body and splenium of corpus callosum seen with periventriclar hyperintensities. 2. Partial empty sella is seen 3. Dialted vr spaces noticed in left inferior putamen. 4. No obivious demostrable infarct or hemorrhage orsqlin brain parenchyma. Possibility of mild form of perinatal insult is more likely neurologist said nothing bad he is ok but my pediatrician said there will be developmental delay. Which one one right. What to do?
Hello dr, my daughter (4.5 yrs) has got lump in her stomach and its size is 4x2 cm. Few doctors are suggesting for the operation and few are saying that is an 8 to 10 days old apendex in which they can not do the operation it will get resolve by medicine. Please suggest.
Hello sir My son Age 14 month. Weight 7 kg He can not sit. When I check him at orthopedic surgeon He says no treatment can do. Sir please tell me what I do M in so tense. Please suggest me.
Hi mam my baby is now 10 months old but still her teeth's are not come yet and from 2-3 days she having loose motions and vomiting can you please help me.
My child 5 m old, not drinking lactodex milk, can I use buffalo milk? which food can I feed him? can I give hib vaccine this time?
Hi , My daughter is 15 months old, she is 9.6 kgs wt, she is not at all eating anything . She even not drinking water. Pls suggest me what to do.
Hi, I breastfed my baby till she was 9months old, now she is 2yr 2months old and has never asked for breastfeed. I have noticed milk coming out from nipples off and on. please tell me possible reasons for it.
Till what age does a child develops speech and what exercise can be done to correct speech disorders specially to say f s v r.
My baby not getting free motions from last 5 days she had surgery anal malformation in last year. December closer done first month she get free motion but second month onwards not getting free motion.
Hello, my 1 year old baby boy passes stool immediately with in 10 mins after having meal, so totally he will pass 4-5 times a day, I am very much worried, this is happening from 6 months, whether he has any problem with his digestive system? Please advise me how to control his bowel movements?
My baby is 2.5 months old. Suddenly past a week she has started sleeping for 4-5 hours continuously through the night. She doesn't take feeds in sleep. Should I wake her up or is it normal to sleep for 4-5 hours continuously?
Ups and downs at school are part of life for many young people. A good relationship with your child’s school and teachers can help you head off problems. If school problems come up, it’s important that you quickly recognize and address them.
Problems at school can show up as poor academic performance, lack of motivation for school, loss of interest in school work, or poor relationships with peers or teachers.
School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Drop in marks in one or more subjects.
- Lack of engagement, connection or involvement with school – for example, your child might not be interested in extracurricular activities or have very few friends.
- Showing embarrassment or discomfort when talking about school.School difficulties range from minor to severe, might be very short-lived or last for longer.
Common signs of school problems-
- Refusing to talk with you about school, or rarely talking about school with family or friends.
- Never or rarely doing homework, or rarely talking about homework.
- Having low confidence or lacking self-esteem – your child might say she is ‘dumb’, ‘stupid’ or not as clever as her friends.
- Being kept back at lunch time or the end of the school day.
- Finding excuses not to go to school or skipping school without your knowledge.
- Being bored with school work or not feeling challenged enough – your child might say he’s not learning anything new.
- Having attention or behavior problems.
- Being bullied or bullying others.
Sometimes, problems at school will be easy to spot, and your child will willingly talk to you about them.
But some children hide problems from their parents, teachers and peers. They might copy homework, pretend to be sick during important tests, or not bring reports home. This can make it very difficult for you to pick up on a problem. Sometimes even teachers might not spot the clues – especially if your child is absent a lot.
Causes of school problems
- Behavioral or developmental difficulties.
- Poor communication skills.
- Poor social skills.
- Difficulty with listening, concentrating or sitting still.
- Disliking, or not feeling connected to, the school culture or environment.
- Disliking school subjects, not liking the choice of subjects, or not feeling challenged by the work
- Not getting along with teachers or other students at school.
- Parents who aren’t involved in their child’s education.
- Family problems such as relationship breakdowns.
- Competing demands on time, such as extracurricular activities.
- Skipping school because of any of the reasons listed above.