Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sunil
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Submit a review for Dr. SunilYour feedback matters!
When I sit for more than two hours there start a pain in my waist and sometimes in my knee So what should I do to stop the pain?
I am 35 years female, have pain in foot and ankle from last one year. Please suggest what should I do. I am already taken physiotherapy sessions. But no relief in pain.
Hello sir im prashanth kumar from warangal my problem is heavy back pain my job is system operator so I sit in a chair more then 7 hours I think that's the reason for my pain please suggests me.
Sir, I am a 30 years old handicapped girl. My left knee will bend when I walk without caliper. Now I have knee pain from last 7 yrs. But when I wear caliper there is no pain. What treatment can I take? Please suggest me sir.
Hello Doc is there any way to rejoin avulsion of PCL tibia attachment without surgery. I dnt wanna do it. As per MRI report it showing PCL avulsion of tibia attachment. I can walk, can use upstare, only the difficulties I am facing is that not able to fold my leg completely if I do so the complete area ok knee pain. Kindly suggest me something best.
I am having joint pain mainly in my legs ankles and fingers and also back ache. Dr. Says to reduce. Weight (98 kg now) to get relief from back ache. I cannot bend down long and it pains a lot. Even pain killers does not work.
I am 33 year old man and I am suffering from knee pain from last 1 month. I am also doing night shift in my job. What should I do?
I am a house wife, my weight is 60 kgs, I have calcaneus pain for past 2 years, I am taking attore tablet daily in night ,I have another signs problem so I am taking floricot inhaler, give me some tops to prevent these disease, so please help me doctor.
Breaking a bone can be counted among one of the most painful experiences that one can possibly suffer from. Inflicted usually by external injuries, fractured bones generally require surgeries for recuperation. In the occasion of minor fractures however, plasters often facilitate recovery. Although these are the primary treatments that are meted out, recovering from fractured bones entail much more. For some, the time to restore normalcy takes longer than others. In such cases, one tends to opt for palliatives to ease out the pain.
Homeopathic medicines not only offer respite to the pain but also provide a holistic cure for the emotional anxiety one goes through in such times. Many therefore seek out homeopathic remedies for treating bone fractures. Some of the most effective antidotes in this regard have been enlisted below.
1. Arnica: Arnica is extremely helpful at curbing swelling and as a consequence, reducing pain. Prolonged use of Arnica can potentially minimize the swelling to absolute normalcy.
2. Hypericum: This soothes the fracture induced pains, especially when the fractures affect the nerves. This is a beneficial remedy for fractures in fingers, toes and the spinal regions.
3. Bryonia: Bryonia is known to bring relief in cases of the jarring pain that surfaces post trauma. Sometimes, even the slightest movement in the affected area can lead to a lot of distress. This is an ideal cure for such cases.
4. Calcarea Phosphorica: This speeds up the healing process following a bone fracture. Consumption of Calcarea Phosphorica accords a calming effect on the moods of the patient and helps to deal better with the pain, anxiety and irritability in the due course.
5. Eupatorium Perfoliatum: This helps in mitigating deep wounds and the consequent aches. The healing powers of Eupatorium Perfoliatum are extremely pervasive and results in quicker recovery.
6. Ruta Graveolens: This re-nourishes the damaged body fibers and soothes the bruised areas. It is also known to reduce restlessness.
7. Symphytum: It is extremely helpful in the rejoining of bones. It enables the body to heal faster and effectively cures joint pains.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!