Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Sunieel Reddy.GYour feedback matters!
Hi good morning, I am 39 years old working woman. I am suffering with muscle pains in lower portion of the legs n shoulder muscles. Can I know the problem n Which specialist doctor I need to consult?
I have my back problem ao please tell me what I can do its vry irritating pain I think its sciatica please tell me which type medicine I take the pain start to backbone to left leg 1years ago so please tell me for some type medicine.
Full body pains especially in legs and left hand killing me pains what to do so please suggest me any tablet to relief from this pain my humble request to Respected doctors.
I am 17 years old. I have a slight pain in my back during sleeping at night. Used various remedies, nothing worked. What to do? Please help.
I am 43 year old,, in the meg time I feel severe Knee Pain, Previously it was in the I night, now also some time I feel pain in the night, and later mrg, I feel heavy from my knee to toes, due to neurofibroma my nerves are pinched on both mu disc, because of that I have severe back pain, the pain is very severe, bcoz of that I no sound sleep, I am taking ultracet in the mrg and night, but no use, what could be the cause of knee pain.
I have parameniscal tear in anterior horn in my right knee. Earlier doctor inject some medicine in my knee to reduce the swelling but it didn't work. Now doctor are saying that I should go through operation. Is there any other solution for my knee?
Hello my mom was 45 years she was 21 March wash cloth with hand now she is Dorset blood vessels have pain till now she was also use move medicine but she didn't get any result please help me.
Lower back pains may underline a host of diseases, some of the most distinctive being the degeneration of lumbar disc and strain of back muscles. If left unattended, these acute durations of severe pain can lead to further complications, beyond the scope of both active and passive physical treatment regimes. Hence, it is always recommended to attend to these minuscule symptoms as soon as they are detected.
How physiotherapy works wonders in lower back pains:
- Physiotherapy is recommended when lower back pains are frequent, or stretch for days at a time. Most medical literatures, which shower their unanimous support in favour of physiotherapy for back pain, make note that physiotherapy relieves pain, as well as improves the functions, which are most likely to be affected by this disorder.
- Pain emanating, following a surgery, is recognized as one of the most significant aspects where benefits of physiotherapy are more visible. Generally, patients are advised to undergo physiotherapy sessions after surgical procedures irrespective of age and gender, unless the move is contraindicated in specific cases.
- Muscular spasms and muscle shrinking is a highly familiar phenomenon observed in individuals who are relatively less active. Muscle shrinking can often be attributed to very low usage of certain muscles, while muscle spasm can occur when neurons at the affected muscles are irritated. Physiotherapy is observed as both the first line as well as the second line of treatment regimen in such occurrences; a routine for gradual and slow stretching is recommended by physiotherapists involving the muscles of legs, hips, abdomen and lower back, based on their intensity of pain.
- Advanced stages of a physiotherapy treatment regime upgrade the simple stretching exercises to more rigorous ones like specific stabilizing drills, exercises involving balancing machines and/or exercise balls. This aspect of physiotherapy caters to the secondary spine muscles of the human body.
- The area of the body considered to be the core of lower back pain (lower back muscles and muscles of abdomen) requires more than just stretching or exercises involving machines. Workout focused on these core areas are based on a complex set of exercises, which may have to be improvised such that the aforementioned muscles absorb the maximum shock.
- In addition to these conventional exercises, which are based on applications of gravity, some centres offer a different environment for individuals who are unable to perform activities in normal conditions. The concept of aquatic pools addresses the issue, and makes exercising quite an easy feat for the physically challenged individuals. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a physiotherapist.