Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sulochana Rajani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sulochana RajaniYour feedback matters!
I am asking this question for my wife. Actually her Period date was 14th .that means on 14th nov this month. Bt she had not. May be about one week before 14th Nov unfortunately during intercourse by mistake sperm got entered in her vagina. But I am not sure. So she is depressed for her Period. Bcz today h 2 Dec.(17 days passed). 2nd thing is that we were not planning for baby. And we don't want it yet. Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz suggest me what my wife should do. One thing more to inform that last month also she had 11-12 days of late period. And this irregularities of her Period is also her usual problem. Thank you.
My wife suffers with vaginal infection .now it's almost cured with one year course. But prolactin level is high approx 25 .it keep fluctuating. She used cablogomin tablet as per Doctor prescription to lower prolactin. But is der any chances of baby conceive .I m too tense. IVF is possible or not in this case.
I am 25 yr girl from last 3 months my period comes before 15 or 10 days but this month again normal what is it.
My wife is 41 years old, she is suffering from irregular periods and some time it is once in two months and twice in a month. During this period excessive sweating observed and tiredness. This problem observed since last one year. Also she is taking OLMIN CH-20 for High Blood Pressure as prescribed by doctor. Requested to give your advices.
Imagine a three-course meal where intercourse is the dessert and foreplay is like the main course. Sure you can go straight to dessert, but it is all the more satiating when followed by a meal. The most common idea of foreplay is probably a lick on the ear and kisses trailing down your neck. But research suggests that sticking to one single routine can desensitize your parts and the effect just fizzles out.
Revive your ideas of great foreplay with the following tips:
- Aim for the area around the lips: People mostly focus on the plump part of the lips, ignoring a sensual, arousing sweet spot which borders the lips. Your lips and its periphery contain several blood vessels. Slowly brushing through that area will give you a tingling, almost ticklish sensation that will run through your spine.
- The little triangle: The entire neck region is a highly erogenous spot. This includes the ears and the spot behind it, the neck and the shoulders. However, the junction where the collarbone meets your neck, the little triangle, has a thinner skin enveloping it. Linger around the spot a little longer maybe, before running down to the more obvious erogenous regions.
- Trail the thighs: The area around your thighs is home to one of the most explosive nerves that can simply make your breath go into hyper drive. Start with supple, soft kisses around your thighs, with stray light strokes. This excites your genital area more because the nerves on the thighs directly lead to the genitals. This move will probably have your partner asking for more.
- Talk dirty: This act can have your partner flying off the handles if done right. You may want to test the temperature first in order to know what degree of talks does your partner like. Whether he is into low-key dirty talks or full-blown adjectives.
- Try the blindfold: That little accessory can really spice things up in the bedroom. It will drive your partner crazy expecting what is coming next. Try a tie or an eye mask if you don’t have a blindfold in handy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.