Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SulochanaYour feedback matters!
I am 12 weeks pregnant my question is I heard that android mobile and laptop is dangerous for pregnant lady is that true?
Fat and cellulite though are different forms of the fat cells must be eliminated from the body when in excess so that you can lead a better and healthier life. While removal of deep tissue fat which resides underneath skin is possible with many therapies, the cellulite which resides loosely adhered to the skin just under it, is stubborn and tough to remove. That is why effective treatment methods like Endermology have been brought into practice since the 1980s which helps in weight loss as well as inch loss. This is the first cellulite and fat loss treatment, which has been approved by the FDA too.
This is a non invasive treatment, and is a painless and permanent solution against cellulite wherein no scarring or surgery is done. To prepare the body for the treatment, one must follow the below 5 methods, which will let the effect of the weight loss/fat loss treatment to be more visible and faster.
- Get cellulite treatment: The cellulite removal endermologic treatment is a special treatment, which is done with the help of two rollers and a vacuum suction machine. The rollers roll or knead the skin and create a suction force in the loose skin superficially. This makes the fat cells in the body under the skin, release the cellulite which is very effective for belly weight loss. The warmth from the treatment initiates lymphatic flow, and good blood circulation in the body, thus increasing fat metabolism.
- Maintain regularity of treatment: The treatment has a schedule, and the best results are obtained only when you maintain regularity. You cannot skip the sessions. 14-28 weight loss/fat loss sessions are required initially within 1-2 weeks. This has to be done as suggested by the health and treatment expert. From the 6th session onwards, fat loss results will start to get visible gradually.
- Stay hydrated for the treatment: It's a mandate that you keep hydration levels in the body optimum to receive full benefits from the Endermology treatment. Ideally, 5 cups of water intake is must before you start a session.
- HIFU Treatment- the next level: High-Intensity Focalized Ultrasound is the next level of treatment, wherein the ultrasound waves are targeted on the skin areas at thighs, abdomen, waist, hips, buttocks, etc., which contain cellulite. This ruptures the deep-laid fat cells, and then the fat is induced to get drained through the lymphatic system further enhancing the weight loss.
- Maintain healthy lifestyle and diet: A healthy lifestyle with no liquor and smoking, no late nights or drug abuse, and no stress, etc. is needed. Diet has to be a low calorie, balanced diet, and all junk and oily food filled with unsaturated fats must be avoided. Light exercises or moderate to heavy as per the capacity of the body must be encouraged to see the effects of Endermology to become permanent.
My daughter is 23 years old. Problem is she has pcos and does not get her periods regularly. She is around 80 kgs and 5.6ft tall. She is under homeopathy treatment but does not take medicine properly. My question is can she conceive after marriage easily. Thyroid level is normal. Next year I am planning to get her married.
I am married from 6 months but still I am not getting pregnant I consultant the doctor they said edomesis it will effect to pregnancy.
Sir My wife is pregnant on 5 months progress & during medical test her ASTRILION ANTIGEN (HBS) is positive, so pls tell me what is this & which types effect & also tell how can remove it? Because I am very sad so pls tell me medicine.
I am 31 year old female. I am suffering from many health problems. Like hypo thyroid. Taking 75mg thyroxin medicine. Every month facing genital herpes. It happened after marriage. I got marriage in 2012 and in 2013 I got divorce. Now depression, tremors in hands and legs fast heart beat sleeplessness. What should I do.
I had an unprotected sex yesterday. I took unwanted 72 after an hour. I again had unprotected sex today, will the tablet taken yesterday be effective today as well? Or are there chances of pregnancy?
I am 37 years of age. I did not have my periods this month it was scheduled somewhere between 26th n 28th November. Although I have done pregnancy test which came negative. Please advice what should I do as I dot want to conceive.
Approx 10 months we are trying for second child but not getting any success any suggestions?please help.
Hello sir, I want to know that when we doing sex with a girl then why should they crying alot. And what is the reason behind the blood comes when a girl doing first time sex. And the blood comes only after first time sex. If we do sex after sometimes like 1 year. Then the blood again comes or not.
I am 23 year old female, I had sex during my safe periods. What are the chances of getting pregnant. And In case of pregnancy can you provide any prescription that I can take.
I doubt that I have genital herpes near my anus. And it is slightly changed to gray. Can I know what it is?
My wife is pregnant but I think delivery should be normal but doctor is telling cessarin as the scan report shows the spine is on the left side of mother so please suggest me I have the reports with me if you want I can mail you please help me out.
I want to know is saheli a oral contraceptive just like ipill and unwanted. After searching from net I saw that one strip contains 8 tablets. I want to know how we take theseveral tablets. I mean to say before sex or after sex. Or we have to take these tablets for 21 days or only one tablet after sex.
The antioxidants in green tea help to burn fat. the fat accumulation leads to blockage of heart.
It also reduces bad cholesterol in the body.
Along with green tea do
Loose weight if your overweight
Cut down on Carbohydrates
Add fibre to the diet
What will happen to me if I take 100mg mifepristone single oral dose. My LMP was 21-march 2016.Please tell.
The most frequently asked question by prospective or new homeopathic patients is related to the time required for recovery. Most patients are worried about the length of time involved in homeopathic treatment to make them fit and fine again.
Homeopathic treatment does not deal with any independent or isolated symptoms. It helps in analyzing and assessing a complex entity involving both unknown and known indicators. Homeopathic healing has to be given time to happen at its own pace. Unconscious and conscious participation of the patients is badly needed in this treatment.
- Vitality level: This is the most important factor which contributes to making an effective homeopathic forecasting. There are two types of vitality-high and low. Low vitality people have the attitude of breaking down under stress and tension. They are largely oversensitive and unresponsive to challenges. On the other hand, people with high vitality have the tendency to bounce back within no time. They are positive, strong and are ready to respond even under a stressful situation.
- Social background and nature: People who are highly expressive and respond to their body signals can avail the benefits of homeopathic treatment to its most. In fact, these people have a good chance to get cured within a short time span. On the other hand, people who have the tendency to suppress their emotion or who are highly intellectual may have to invest more time in this treatment. This is because life is dynamic and people who exhibit their dynamism in life often respond fast to homeopathic medicines.
- Severity and type of disease: The intensity and the nature of the disease consume a great deal of time in homeopathic treatment. For example, hereditary disorders take a longer time to heal. In such cases prediction and forecasting become a bit difficult.
- The duration for which the symptoms have been persisting: Homeopathic treatment follows a basic rule which states that 'It takes a month for each year of existence of a condition to treat it.' However, in the case of a chronic condition the duration of treatment might be a little longer than predicted by the above rule.
Related Tip: Kidney stones and homeopathy?
Hi after taking ipill me and my husband had love making without condom. Did I have any chances of pregnancy? thanks in advance.
The transition from being a woman to motherhood is a beautiful journey that remains memorable for a lifetime, for the mother as well as those around her who care for her and love her. There may be times when the health conditions and the pregnancy related discomfort may leave a bad taste, but it is also taken with a pinch of salt and forgotten as soon as the baby arrives. Whatever, may happen to the mother, but she would always try to make sure that the baby is safe and healthy when he arrives in this world. She always wishes that her child grows into a healthy toddler and a well developed adult.
While we may practice all sorts of care and caution in the course of a pregnancy, there are times when the body systems fail to function regularly, which is when the real problems arise. One of the most common, yet risky problems that usually appears or aggravates during pregnancy is the problem of glucose. A lot of women experience the problem of diabetes during pregnancy because their blood sugar goes extremely high with the changes in the lifestyle, dietary and hormonal conditions. In cases of women who may be patients of diabetes before pregnancy, they may experience increased blood sugar levels and may need to go on extra medication to keep their condition under control.
The types and effects of diabetes:
There are majorly two types of diabetes which is pre-existing and gestation induced. In the case of the pre-existing condition, the woman may already be suffering from diabetes before she conceived and in the gestational diabetes, the woman may have developed the condition after getting pregnant and may be able to go back to normal after the pregnancy is over. While it may be common in pregnant woman to develop high blood sugar, there are a number of things that could go wrong:
- Pregnant women with diabetes may find it difficult to go in for a natural labour and may have to opt for induced labour or even a caesarean delivery.
- It is also possible that women who already suffer from diabetes before pregnancy are more likely to carry a baby that is larger than regular babies.
- Developing diabetes may open up the doors for a lot of other disorders and diseases in the women such as problem with vision or disorders of the body organs such as kidneys.
- The foetus that develops in the womb may also be exposed to health issues and lack of development in the organs.
- If the baby is born fairly healthy, it may end up developing diseases after birth or even in adult life, which may be due to the diabetes in the mother at the time of the pregnancy.
- In extreme cases, the woman may undergo a miscarriage or the baby may be a still born.
In order to, be able to ensure a healthy and safe pregnancy, it may be essential to make sure that the best gynaecologist is chosen for regular checks and the meeting schedules with the doctor are followed religiously to rule out the possibility of unhealthy consequences.