Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SudhirYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering with halitosis and when I brush my tooth after 1hour bad breath starts so what's the complete cure for this so that it won't repeat again.
I got hit on my left side of the face by someone, my jaw to be exact. I don't know where the punch came from because I got sucker punched. But the pain is mostly on my right side of the jaw, where the joints connect. I use to be able to feel my wisdom teeth on my top right when I moved my haw backwards but now I can not feel my wisdom teeth anymore. Is this because my jaw joints swollen? I am able to open my mouth wide with no problem. Only problem I have is that it hurts my right jaw joint when i chew. I also can not completely close down on my right side. Should I seek medical attention? Please help! Thank you!
I got some problem while smiling. In one side too much gum can be seen. Is there any treatment for reduce the gum. Once I consult a Dr. he said that I need surgery. Without surgery any other option.
Homeopathy for bad breath
Bad breath is caused by problems of the teeth or gums or indigestion or chronic respiratory diseases. The cause should be sought and treated very fast as it is a real problem with many people. With properly matching the symptoms homeopathy address the causes of bad breath.
Hello. I am 20 year old I have teeth cavity and blooding problem from last two weeks what should I do please Tell me doctor.
My teeth are losing calcium and 2 teeth are becomes sharp from front. Give me prescriptions to get rid of this.
I am 22 yr old girl am suffering from bad breath problem from so many years I have had a visit to dentist also but didn't get solved Please give me the solution.
Well, oil pulling is an ancient remedy that uses oils, such as coconut oil to clean and detoxify your mouth of germs and bacteria. It is one of the simplest technique, which you can do without a hassle.
To do oil pulling, all you have to do is take one spoon of coconut oil in your mouth for about 10-20 minutes every day and swish it inside the mouth. Swishing it will help remove the germs and all those small pieces of food that gets lodged away inside the teeth. Timing is the key here. Because you have to ensure that it is long enough to break through the plaque and bacteria and absorb toxins, but not so long that it reabsorbs toxins!
Spit it out in a trash can, as coconut oil can solidify in the drains! Rinse well with warm or normal water.
Once that?s done, it is recommended that you brush your teeth thoroughly. You will notice that your teeth will become smoother and shinier. Slowly and steadily, they will become whiter as well.
And don't worry! Unlike other practices, this remedy isn't based on pseudo-science. In fact, researchers suggest that it is actually beneficial and helps in problems such as gingivitis, plaque, microorganisms and reduce problems like bad-breath or gum issues.
While it is incredibly beneficial, it is recommended that oil pulling shouldn't be used as a substitute for regular dental cleaning. So, make sure that you are always brushing your teeth on a regular basis to keep your mouth cleaner, fresher and healthier than ever!
If you have any more questions on this topic, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I m 27years old boy my 2teeth, s are not cme. What problem please sujjesh me any help sir. Why my teeth are not came.
For a child, the first visit to the dentist can be panicky. This is because they don't realize what's in store. Children get a better idea about dentists after getting some information about the visit. We, as grown ups, must be set up to answer the inquiries and instruct our children in the most ideal way.
The following are some valuable tips on the best way to set up a child for the first dentist appointment:
- Guardians regularly ask when they ought to take their child for the first ever dental visit. The best time to begin taking children for a dental checkup is either when their first tooth pops out, or right around their first birthday. Expert dentists are capable of instantly recognizing any potential issues with the development and advancement of the jaw and delicate palate. Children's teeth are more porous and defenseless to decay than grown-up's teeth; so early mediation is a basic to guarantee those small teeth staying sound. It is also recommended that guardians begin brushing their child's teeth when they start coming out, utilizing a delicate toothbrush and plain water. Brushing should be started as early as possible.
- It's never too early to begin acquainting your kids with tooth brushing and knowledge of oral health. The best time to begin is before your kid's first dental visit. Youngsters love to find out about their bodies, and love to grin, touch, and investigate new things. There are many fun ways to impart oral health education to children. The more agreeable they are with their mouth and teeth, the less demanding your youngster's first dental visit will be.
- Tooth brushing is an essential piece of our everyday self-care, and it is our habit. A child, after being introduced to a brush and a toothbrush will take a certain time period to make daily brushing a habit. Guardians and the kids can brush their teeth "together". It is essential to note that toothbrushes are apparatuses, not toys, and that infants and babies ought to be firmly directed.
- Little children, are extremely insightful and touchy to the states of mind of people around them. Children regularly reflect our conduct. When we are casual and upbeat, children will probably be loose, as well. Children are additionally more casual when they are prepared for or taught something. Invest energy conversing with children about going to the dentist. You can also discuss what the dentist will do, emphatically.
- Always choose the most trustworthy dentist who is friendly and knows how to handle a child on his first dentist visit.
A child's first dentist appointment is a special one, and you should prepare him accordingly.