Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My periods are not in order. Some time earlier than 30 Days (Very rare) Mostly it gos ahead up to 45 days. Does it effect pregnancy?
I am divorced, no one ready to marry with me because of child, I can't without child. For supressing sexual desires what should I do?
Hello doctor, Me and my wife did unprotected sex on 05th dec and she took an i-pill on 6th dec. Now My wife facing problem of Excessive bleeding after taking I-pill. How many days it will take to stop the bleeding? Please suggest me any medicine name so that bleeding may stop.
I had taken meprate tables before I know I am pregnant. But I didn't get period. After 15 days I went to gynaecologist and through home pregnancy test she confirmed I am pregnant. I also used homeopathy medicine for hormonal balance 5 days before the test. Last 2 weeks back in ultrasound scan it showed I am 4 to 5 weeks pregnant. Does these tablets affect my pregnancy? I am getting slight pain in vagina and abdomen sometimes and after we had sex. Is sex safe during this time? I have pcod problem since 7 years.
The medical term used for kidney disease is Nephrosis and it is seldom also known as the nephritic syndrome. There are a lot of likely causes for this condition and it is detected by carrying out urine test. The treatment for Nephrosis is a long term treatment and done mainly to prevent kidney failure. The kidney disease is very painful and occurs in people of all age groups. It is very important for people who are new to kidney disease that they know about the nine things they should do to stay strong.
Important information on kidney disease:
- The feeling of helplessness on occurrence of kidney disease can be overcome by educating yourself. Individuals should learn everything about kidney disease and can gain vital information even from the Internet.
- It is very obligatory that the advice of the doctor be followed by an individual suffering from Kidney disease. It is not indispensable that the kidney disease always leads to failure of kidney and to keep your kidney healthy and stay away from any damage, it is necessary to comply with the orders of the Doctor.
- It is very important that you stick to a diet, which would keep you healthy and protect your kidneys from any further damage. You should be mindful on everything you eat and you can gain assistance on your diet from a renal dietitian.
- When you suffer from chronic kidney disease, the blood values become very important to gauge the condition of your disease and whether it is getting worse or stable. From time to time, the healthcare provider would check your urine and blood regularly and he would also monitor your blood pressure and blood sugar.
- You can ask help from the support group and accept their assistance. Your family is your best support system in times of need and so involving them is very important.
- You must make sure that you are getting the proper care you need and you need to educate yourself by communicating as well as asking questions.
- You can feel much better by being active, so do things that make you happy. You can exercise regularly, but after taking advice from your doctor. Your main focus must be to keep your heart healthy.
- A positive attitude is anytime helpful in healing a disease. You can listen to music that entertains your mind and helps you stay positive.
- It is not difficult to stay healthy even with kidney disease, as a positive feeling would eventually help face the kidney disease. You must plan ahead and be ready for kidney transplant without getting worried.
Most importantly, spread awareness and help people tackle the situation without any difficulty.
02. Homeopathic remedies are very effective. When the correct remedy is taken according to the proper body symptoms, results can be rapid and stable.
03. One should know that homeopathic remedies are not addictive – once relief is felt, one should bring to an end taking the remedies. If no relief is felt, then the selection of remedies was wrong.
04. Homeopathy is natural and safe treatment process in the world. Homeopathic remedies are generally based on natural components.
05. Homeopathy is also holistic. It treats all the signs as one, which in realistic terms means that it deal s with the root reason, not the symptoms.
06. Homeopathic remedies are totally safe. Even babies and pregnant women can use Homeopathic remedies without the risk of side effects. These remedies can also be taken along with the other medication such as allopathic; Ayurvedic & Unani without producing any unwanted side effects. But homeopathic remedies should be taken in the empty stomach. It is better to get prompt result.
07. There are many homeopathic remedies for the body growth. Baryta Carb, Silicea, symphytum are the most common remedies to increase body height. The result of these remedies depends on the accurate potency and proper symptoms of the person.
08. We get almost 10+ remedies in homeopathic medical science for improving height and body growth
I am 26 years old I am trying for baby since 1 yr. My period is irregular ,my doctor suggests me follicular study .at 10 day my right ovary 8 mm and left is 7 mm and endometrium t/t is 5.2 and 13 day rt ovary nd left ovary is same size and endometrium t/t is 6 mm. After that my doctor giving me hcg5000 I.u injection .Tell me that injection increases my follicle size? And when I am ovulating? Suggest me any medicine and treatment for increase my follicle size soon. And this injection is safe for me or not?
Hi I want to know about her period too her age is 44 she has a lot of bleeding and pain while in periods and she have regular periods so why does she has so much pain and bleeding.
I am married and I want to have sex with my wife but now we both not want to have baby what should we do please help.
I have sex with my husband 1 month ago. Nd then I did not come in periods. I do not want to pregnant. Help me. What can I do?
I am married and when my wife and I have intercourse she gets burning feeling in her vagina. What could be the reason for that.
Hi, My wife is 6 month pregnant and always have pain in lower stomach or cramp on his stomach from last few week she also have slowing in his leg. The doctor whom I consent says that it is symptom of pregnancy. Please suggest any home remedy for this problem.
My girlfriend period start on 21/10/16 after that we had unprotected sex on 1/11/16 then we had unprotected sex on 3/11/16 after half hour I gave her unwanted 72. Is there chance of pregnancy. Help me.
Sex on 4th march. After that she is having her periods every month. Sequences is 6th march, 1 2 april, 14 may, 14 June,19 July, 19 aug ,20 sep, 27oct.but sometimes she feels that she is pregnant. Is it still possible to be pregnant after 8 periods?
You must have often wondered what’s better for your health - drinking fruit juice or eating whole fruits. Or, you might already be aware about why eating whole fruits is better than drinking them up. Did you know why that’s the case?
While juices may be easier to digest, they still lose the battle to whole fruits when it comes to health benefits.
1. Nutrient content
Many fruits contain edible skins, which are made up of coloured pigments like carotenoids and flavonoids. These pigments are instrumental in protecting your skin from damage that may be caused by exposure to the harmful UV rays of sunlight. So, when you choose fruit juice over fruits, you lose out on this benefit as the juicing process involves the removal of fruit skins.
Also, the juicy pulp of a fruit is rich in fibre and other essential nutrients. For instance orange peels contain vitamin C, which combines with flavonoids to give you healthier skin and stronger bones. Juicing removes the solid parts of the fruit making the beverage devoid of these nutrients. Even if you add pulp to your juice, it only makes up a fraction of the amount contained in raw fruit, and is hence lacking in the benefits that whole fruits offer.
2. Fibre content
Fruit juice has low fibre content in comparison to a fruit as most of the pulp is removed in the process of extracting the juice. For example, consumption of 3-4 apples gives you about 12-15 gm of fibre intake, but if you consume a glass of apple juice containing the same number of fruits, you get only 0.2 gm of fibres.
3. Additive and preservative content
Some acids are present in fruit juices, which have a negative effect on your tooth enamel and roots and can cause tooth decay. People with sensitive teeth are more exposed to the risk of getting damaged teeth if they consume fruit juices regularly. On the other hand, fruits do not come with any such side effects as they don’t contain any artificial additives, which can harm your teeth.
4. Calorie content
There is a prevalent misconception that lack of fibre in fruit juices helps in weight reduction, which makes many people prefer fruit juices over fruits. The truth is that most fruit juices contain added sweeteners (such as sugar), which add to the calorie content of the drink. So, if you want to lose some weight, it’s best to consume whole fruits in place of fruit juices.
Fruit juices may be better alternatives to colas and other carbonated beverages, but are not the best option if you want to be healthier. So, consider the role of fruits in keeping you healthy and whenever given a choice, try to prefer them over fruit juices.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.