Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. SudharshanYour feedback matters!
I have specs the points is -0.50 & -0.75 So I want to throw my specs. How can I decreased my points My other question is if In case I have bp than it will? How.
Sir my left eye lid is flickering continuously from last 20 days and sometimes my left arm is also flickering. I'm having high blood pressure and diabetes too. Few days before I consulted a doctor he said that I'm suffering from depression. He gave me anti-anti - depression tablets. Is anything serious? Sir, Kindly reply soon. regards Mehtab Alam. Age-30.
I feeling always sleepy due yo paining of eyes and I feel thats why so much lazy so what's the problem behind that I want solution.
Recently I check up my eyes and that day my eyes number is also increased. Now after 15 days of checkup my left eye retina again increased why my eyes retina and number is increasing rapidly. How to stop it or how can the number can be decreased?
I have red eyes from 3 days and pain in my eyes some times water will come from eyes if I uses phone.
What is the of head ache and ear pain and eye pain daily. It is caused by what is useful remedies for it. When there hot head pain becomes more.
I am suffering from night filled in 3 times in a week for 5 year. My mind memorising power feeling lesser as before and also eye resolution lesser. Sir give me proper advice to cure this disease age 22 year.
I have red over a 3 weeks there is so much pain on my eyes on sometimes it was very red nd drops of water all times flow from my eyes nd I am not able to seen properly.
Sir I feel irritation in my eyes while using mobile or watching tv how can I relieve my self from this problem? Please advise.
I am 21years old girl, I have eye sight so I consulted the doctor and undergoes some tests then doctor said PRK lasik treatment ki good for my eyes, so I am going to take lasik treatment, so, will you please suggest me what precautions I have to take after treatment and how many days I have wear sunglasses?? And I am software engineer is it ok if I work with system after 15days of the treatment??
My left eye is paining from last two days. I don't know the reason please suggests me something to get rid off from this problem.
BIOPSY LARGE Terminal ileum and right colon, right hemicolectomy: - Adenocarcinoma, NOS. - Histologic Grade: Moderately differentiated. - Tumor Site: hepatic flexure. - Tumor Size: 4X3X3CM cm. - Tumor Configuration: infiltrative. - Angiolymphatic Invasion: Present (positive). - Perineural Invasion: Present (positive). - Tumor Border Configuration: Infiltrating. - Proximal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Distal Margin: Free of tumor (i. E. Negative) - Pathologic Stage: pT3N0MX. - Lymph Nodes Involved: 00. - Lymph Nodes Examined: 06. Comments: -Adenomatous polyp with invasive carcinoma arising from the polyp at hepatic flexture. OPINION: ADENOCARCINOMA GRADE-2 STAGE pT3N0Mx. ***End of Report*** Please advise possible treatment, preferably homeopathy or ayurvedic.
In today’s world, most of the work that you do is on your computer. With an increasingly digitized world, computers can’t be replaced. Though they have made your work easier, they do come with certain disadvantages as well. The rays emitted by a computer screen can be harmful to your eyes if exposed for an extended duration.
It is important that you take certain precautionary measures to protect your eyes:
1. Wash your eyes: Wash your eyes on a regular basis; it facilitates cooling and relaxation of the eyes. Make it a routine to wash your eyes at least 5 to 6 times in a day.
2. Get computer glasses: Use computer glasses to protect your eyes as they help to minimize the effect of the radiation from the screen. If you work for long hours in front of the computer, then you should consider getting a pair of computer glasses.
3. The position of your screen: The screen should ideally be positioned at an arm’s length and the viewing angle of the monitor should be around 35 degrees. Make sure you position your chair accordingly keeping these tips in mind.
4. Eye exercise: You should exercise your eyes to reduce the strain and relax your eyes. Follow the 20-20 rule wherein after working on your computer for 20 minutes, you redirect your gaze to an object that is around 20 feet away. This helps your eye muscles to relax and thus, improves your eye health.
5. Don’t work at a stretch: Take breaks in between your work sessions to reduce fatigue in your eyes. Constantly staring at a screen for an extended amount of time can cause problems in your eye. Take 2 minute breaks for every 30 minutes you spend working on your computer. This helps to reduce the strain on your eyes also helps to release tension in the muscles of the neck and back.
6. Blink more than usual: Blinking moistens your eyes and causes tear production which does not allow the eye to suffer from dryness. It also prevents eye irritation and helps in clearing out dirt from the eyes. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a specilized opthamologist and ask a free question.