Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

Dr. Stella Rani David

General Physician, Chennai

Dr. Stella Rani David General Physician, Chennai
Submit Feedback
Report Issue
Get Help

Personal Statement

Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences....more
Our team includes experienced and caring professionals who share the belief that our care should be comprehensive and courteous - responding fully to your individual needs and preferences.
More about Dr. Stella Rani David
Dr. Stella Rani David is a renowned General Physician in Chintadripet, Chennai. You can consult Dr. Stella Rani David at Grace Multispeciality Centre in Chintadripet, Chennai. Don’t wait in a queue, book an instant appointment online with Dr. Stella Rani David on has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on You can find General Physicians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.


Languages spoken


Book Clinic Appointment

Grace Multispeciality Centre

No.798, Cth Road, Pattabiram. Landmark: Near To Automatic Railway Gate, ChennaiChennai Get Directions
View All

Consult Online

Text Consult
Send multiple messages/attachments
7 days validity
Consult Now


View All Services

Submit Feedback

Submit a review for Dr. Stella Rani David

Your feedback matters!
Write a Review


Nothing posted by this doctor yet. Here are some posts by similar doctors.

I am facing problem in my left ear. I am getting low sound than other ear and also my ear is full of puss every morning when I wake up. Please resolve it.

General Physician, Mumbai
As of now dont put any ear drops in the ear and start with tb moxikind cv 625 mg twice a day for three days and also meet a nearby doctor.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from allergy from sunlight, I visited a doctor once and according to him it was solar utricaria, but his medicines didn't worked for me. Is there any effective treatment for this problem ?

Homeopath, Pune
You can get rid of it by Homoeopathic treatment. Homoeopathic treatment is best and very safe. Urticaria and any type of allergies can be effectively treated. We provide Homoeopathic treatment for it. Visit or call me 9822333091 Regards, Dr. Doshi
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi basically I am body builder. I've used growth hormone, testosterone,deca, etc for my professional. Now I'm facing problem ie: my testis size has decreased. So now m worried very much. Please help me out.

MD-Ayurveda, Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Sexologist, Haldwani
Hello- You are suffering from testosterone induce testicular atrophy (shrinking of testis). Intake of synthetic testosterone can lead to number of genito-urinary complications like micturition disorders, epididymitis, bladder irritability, impotence, inhibition of testicular function and testicular atrophy. Shrinking or decrease in size of testis is not a good sign and it will make you infertile and impotent together. It can still be cured and your testicular size can be restored by the help of ayurvedic medicines. Do not opt for any chemical medications further as it will accelerate the atrophy and the damage might also become permanent.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir, how can we know that our penis is healthy enough and the size is also good enough?

MD-Pharmacology, MBBS
Sexologist, Delhi
Dear there is no treatment in any kind of medical system to increase penis size. Only 2-3 inches of penile length is sufficient to satisfy your spouse / partner. Sexual performance is based not on size but on foreplay, knowing your partner needs, making your partner feel desirable and maintaining interest in sexual activity. Please do not use any kind of supplements or oils. You may consult privately if you may any more queries. Regards
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Because of hard STOOL my rectum got wound and it bleed a bit, I got treated but every time cos of hard STOL it keep getting wounded and a drop blood with pain. I even change my diet eat lot of fruits veggies water by can't get rid of constipation. Old suggest.

General Surgeon, Gandhinagar
Respected lybrate-user hi avoid all oily spicy nonveg stuffs at all have more liquids, fibers, fruits, curd for better digestion. Take sitz bath (sitting in a tub filled with leuk warm water for 10-10 min mor.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Hi, I am 29 year oldest and when start sex before excitement finish sexual power and penis also very smaller what can I do now.

General Physician, Faridabad
in majority of cases , it is totally treatable, you need counseling , need change in life style, leave smoking, avoid alcohol, keep your bp and sugar level under control, reduce your wt, go for morning walk for 1 hr, do exercise regularly,you will be alright, to increase size of penis Then you can have a rest; massage your penis a little bit. Then, hold the penis, stretch it, and rotate it to the right, do it for 30 times and take a break before you change to another side. You should do this exercise every day to increase the length of your penis.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Sir I'm 18 year old boy. I have 46 kg weight. I use dexona and practin for increasing weight. I want to know is taking dexona and practice good or bad for memory. Please answer me in detail as soon as possible.

CCEBDM, PG Diploma In Clinical cardiology, MBBS
Cardiologist, Ghaziabad
Not required. Eat a good diet with lots of fruits, vegetables. Nuts, milk egg, pulses, cheese butter, do some physical exercise - 30 mts walking daily and deep breathing exercise for 10 mts do for 2 months and report results good luck,
18 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am suffering from migraine from last few years. I could not find any solutions to that. I haven't got any treatment but it comes and goes suddenly. Won't let me eat frozen food. please help.

MBBS, MD - Anaesthesiology, FIPM
Pain Management Specialist, Pune
You seem to have migraine triggered by frozen foods. You should definitely avoid them. Migraine headache is characterised by unilateral pulsating headache associated with nause/vomiting and photophobia / phonophobia. There are triggers for migraine like sun exposure, certain foods or smell, lack of sleep, excess caffeine etc. The triggers are variable for different patients. Migraine attacks can be managed by simple painkillers like paracetamol but in resistant cases drugs like Sumatriptan may be needed. For frequent episodes of migraine preventive medications are to be taken by prescription. There are various medicines available for this and if control is not achieved with one medicine another drug is to be added. Don't take painkillers daily for migraine headaches, it's better to take the preventive medicines. Painkillers on long term basis can further aggravate the migraine headache into Medication Overuse Headace (Read my health tip on Medication Overuse Headache) Follow these lifestyle changes to avoid migraine headache 1. Maintain regular sleep wake cycle, even on holiday's. 2. Don't skip meals. Take regular healthy diet with adequate fluids 3. Do not consume excess caffeine / carbohydrates / alcohol or smoke. 4. Exercise daily (aerobics and cardiovascular) 5. Identify your headache trigger and try to avoid it. 6. Do pranayam daily. 7. Acupuncture treatment has shown some benefits in migraine. You can consult a pain specialist for therapies like dry needling or botulinum injections for your problem. Consult again for further queries.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I have sivier head ache on early morning. And I can not go office on time. What will I do?

C.S.C, D.C.H, M.B.B.S
General Physician,
You have to check your eyes and thin of migraine and can aslo yur office is stressful then gives headache.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Stomachache from 3 days, thought it will be ok, but still its the same, what to do?

General Physician, Faridabad
Drink 3-4 litres of water daily, it will help in long run. If required take tab meftal spas after eating something and 1 tab pan 40 empty stomach daily for 15 days. You are welocme for further queries. If needed get ultrasound of whole abdomen done and come back with report. Thank you
Submit FeedbackFeedback

He is masturbating since 5 years. The frequency of masturbation may be 5 to 6 times in a week or sometimes twice in 3 months or even sometimes twice a day. He can't get rid of this habit. Will this habit affect his studies by lowering his memory power and concentration. And also will this habit cause sex related problems in future. Answer please.

Sexologist, Panchkula
Excessive masturbation will definitely affect studies and lower memory and concentration power. It can cause erectile dysfunction, early discharge, sperms count and size problem of penis and body weakness also.
14 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 32 years male. actually I am not able to sleep in night. Its due to high BP or stress. Please tell me the reason and remedies.

General Physician, Cuttack
1. You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress. 2. You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy. 3. Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration. 5. Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule 6. Take light dinner. 7. Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. Have a glass of warm milk at bed time. 8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner. Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night. 10. Don’t sleep in day time 11. Don’t take sleeping pill 12. If no relief consult doctor.
4 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My age is 14 years. I met a friend who was sick and tired. Next day, He call me and said that he have chicken pox. Now is he contagious? I met him again and he showed me his blisters coming. I did not touch him. Now am I safe? Or I am infected? I also did not talk to him face to face.

BHMS, VLIR Belgium, Canadian Academy Of Homeopathy
Homeopath, Navi Mumbai
Yes chicken pox is highly infectious. Mostly it is infectious when the patient is in regressing phase or when eruptions are healing. You should not worry about the infection. There are good medicines in homeopathy which can give you immunity against the infection or if you get an infection, it will reduce the symptoms severely. You can contact me for the same.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 27 I am suffering for bad breadth from childhood onwards visited dentist so many times but no use they clean ask me t do brush twice a day even I do also same problem. Suggest how to get rid of this?

Dentist, Harda
Bad breath due to gum infection or food accumulation. Get professional cleaning done by dentist. Brush twice, floss your teeth, get your cavities filled if you have any one. Clean your tounge also daily. Do not have food which has more odour like garlic and raw onions.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My son is 5 yrs of age , i spot blood in his nostril, and on waking up his mouth smells of dirty odor. Heea had this problem some months back but was doing fine, and now again it has started ?

Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist, Aurangabad
Hello, Prominent blood vessels in anterior & inferior part of nasal septum ( Little's area ) is a common cause of nasal bleed in children. It is usually a self limiting condition , local pressure - pinching of nostrils usually stops the bleed. Please seek the help of an ENT physician for clinical examination and detail management.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am a 29 year old male, I have noticed that occasionally I feel stinging sensation at tip of my urethra while urinating , I also noticed burn like marks inside tip of my urethra , please advice if it is anything to worry about.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS)
Ayurveda, Faridabad
Drink plenty of fluids daily. Take chrandraprabha vati for 3 days get blood sugar test done. Apply mustard oil on affected area.
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear doc I have an uti but I did not cure it but now I have problems in my testicles it becomes so soft mostly in night and in under a strange irritation problem I feel uncomfortable I do not know which specialist doctor I have to go I feel sometimes irritation in bladder. please give me suggestion I am virgin and doing masturbate maximum do times in a month hardly.

General Physician, Chandigarh
You should get your urine tested for culture and sensitivity to rule out uti and if at all it is there consult a physician and get clinically checked in the meantime take plenty of water and liquids orally you feel testis soft in the night because of relaxation nothing abnormal around there.
2 people found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

I am 25 year old female. Married. I am suffering from urinary disorder for the last 6 years. Heavy gas trouble lead to this case. First some amount of urine will pass, if gas is out through colon then only the remaining urine will pass. Other wise it got stucked. After sitting for some little amount of urine may pass.

Bachelor of Ayurveda, Medicine and Surgery (BAMS), MD - Ayurveda
Don't take heavy meals, often taking food. Avoid non veg, curd, beens etc cereals except greengram. Take glass of hot milk with 1 tsp of gee at morning, in your food, use some hingu in vaggarane.
Submit FeedbackFeedback

Dear sir, I am 46 years old male suffering from ed since last two years, although there is hardness in my genetial after full concentration but for a very short time. I dont have any other disease and I am fully healthy in other ways. Please provide solution.

Advanced Aesthetics
Ayurveda, Gulbarga
If your erectile dysfunction is caused by an underlying health condition, such as heart disease or diabetes, that condition may need to be treated first. In some cases, treating the underlying cause may also resolve the problem. If you are taking medication that can cause erectile dysfunction, there may be an alternative. It is important never to stop taking a prescribed medication unless you are advised to do so by your GP or another qualified healthcare professional responsible for your care Erectile dysfunction can often be improved by making changes to your lifestyle, such as: • losing weight if you are overweight • giving up smoking • cutting back your alcohol consumption • not taking illegal drugs • exercising regularly • reducing stress Counselling may be required if the underlying cause of your erectile dysfunction is psychological Males, who are unable to gain harder and fuller erection, could not penetrate into her and offer sexual pleasure to their ladies. Some males gain erection but lose erection quality in the love act. It leaves both the partners dissatisfied in lovemaking. Weak erection is another problem preventing males to engage in lovemaking. Males, who are old, suffer from reduced energy levels, stamina, vitality and vigor. Such males also suffer from low semen load. You cannot enjoy intense sexual pleasure with reduced semen load. All these sexual problems can be effectively cured with the help of herbal pills like capsules. You are advised to use this herbal pill regularly two times with milk or plain water to improve vigor and vitality and achieve harder and fuller erection for pleasurable lovemaking for medicenes consult privetl
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback

My uvula in throat is elongated and touching my tongue from 2 days. What should I do.

General Physician, Cuttack
1.There may be some inflammation 2.Do betadine gargle 2-3 times daily 3.You may need a coursre of antibiotic 4..consult ENT specialist for advice
1 person found this helpful
Submit FeedbackFeedback
View All Feed