Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SrinivasanYour feedback matters!
I am 38 y / male working in Dr. Lal Path labs. Last 3 days I got fever. I take paracetamol 650 bd, agumentin (amoxi +650) bd. Making tasting too There are two point different ic, mchc 35.30 g/dl (32.00-35.00, monocytes 12.60%(2.00-10.00). Now problem is fever break but come again. Now should I do?
My girl child are of 2 year and 2 month old. But she is not speak well. Only some basic word like papa mamma, etc say. Please help me.
For the past 10 years I have been suffering from cold severely especially in winter and rainy season.
I have a dark skin. My age is 20. And I m not a under taking any medication. So for dark skin which medicine I should take?
I am 34 years man with a healthy lifestyle. I go to gym 6 days a week and do cardio and weight workout. But from a couple of month, I am having pain in my left shoulder. At first I thought is to be a simple muscle cramp. I applied gel on the affected area and after 4 - 5 days my shoulder pain is almost gone, but the main problem is that I cannot lift more than 3kg weight from my left hand (lateral or side). I can only lift it to a certain height. When ever I tried to lift any weight from my left hand it gives me a tremendous pain in my shoulder and I cannot lift it (lateral or side). Because of the pain I cannot do certain exercises and I cannot even do normal work at ease. I jave heard that it is called Frozen Shoulder. Is it true or not is something else. Please suggest me cure for this.
I am 33 years old and I have started feeling little senselessness in my left arm fingers at the tip from the last couple of months.
I am shriya a female 20 yrs old. And I am unable to gain weight. Please help me out. What should I do?
I just had a nightfall yesterday. Usually I do have such every 2-3 months. I sometime feel weakened next day. So is it true? If yes how can it be cured? And why does it happen?
Hello. Dr.I am 54 I was suffering from loss of appetite, savior gas, booting and sometimes loose motions for many many years, some how managed with every season with local doctor. Recent developments is my family doctor prescribed Bandy plus tablet to wife and two grown up kids as single dose. I am person who slept that night with lot of relief. Again immediately after 3 days my above issues are returned immediately with more savior. As family doctor was away I took unknowingly Bandy plus 6 mg+400 mg tablet again for another two nights, I was again observed relief. Now 4 days over but morning after breakfast I feel discomfort in stomach more after lunch. I am afraid with out proper advice taking Bandy plus in morning, after noon and night? Is it safe to use this medicine thrice a day? If Yes how long duration of course, if no what is the alternative medicine of solution. Please.
I hve dark spots on d face how do I reduce the spots and pimples some times I feel like very hot on face and very huge hairfall.
Eating healthy is very helpful for your mental and also your physical well-being. The mind requires nutrients just like your heart, muscles and lungs do. These can be derived from the following ingredients.
- Berries: Berries, particularly dark ones, such as cherries, blackberries and blueberries, are a great source of anthocyanins and different flavonoids that can boost your memory. Try to consume these in small portions at least twice a day. You can enjoy a handful in the form of snacks, add them in your cereal or bake them into a dessert like muffins or pancakes. Fresh, frozen or dried berries and cherries can reap you a lot of benefits other than memory boost as well.
- Avocados: Avocados are green powerhouse and are stuffed with mono-saturated fats containing both vitamin K and folate. Avocados prevent blood clots in the brain, protect you against strokes and enhance the cognitive capacity of the brain, both in terms of memory as well as concentration.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains large amounts of vitamin K and choline. It tends to help keep your memory sharp. It is also filled with vitamin C where just one glass provides you with 150% of your recommended every day consumption.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil fills in as a naturally calming, anti-inflammatory agent. It stiffens the cells in charge of inflammation and aggravation. It can help with memory loss as you age and will kill awful microscopic organisms that are present in your gut.
- Salmon: Salmon is a well-known ingredient amongst the most nutritious and healthy food items recommended for the brain. It is highly rich in Omega-3 unsaturated fats and keeps the brain running, gets rid of brain fog and improves memory.
- Pumpkin seeds: Highly rich in zinc than most seeds, pumpkin seeds supply this highly valuable mineral which is very important for improving memory and thinking abilities. These little seeds are also loaded with stress-busting magnesium, B vitamins and tryptophan that is a precursor to the good mood substance called serotonin.
- Walnuts: Walnuts are very well known for a positive impact on the heart's health. Walnuts may likewise enhance the working memory and boost it further. One can take them as a snack at any point in the day, be it to fulfill late morning hunger or add them to cereal or serving of mixed vegetables for crunch. You can also blend them into a vegetable panfry for additional protein.
Different kinds of food products have different effects on the body as well as the brain. To have a healthy body, one definitely needs to have a sound and healthy mind. Eating junk food blocks certain functions of the brain over the years whereas, a healthy diet may help in keeping you physically, mentally and psychologically healthy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I am a thyroid patient. My TSH level is like more than required. I am 19 years old. Will it affect my future?
My wife is 31 years old and suffering form urinary tract infection for last 2 to 2.5 years every time she has felling burning sensation in urine after taking medicine then she is fine. I have consulted with 4 to 5 doctors all said that this will remain for life time every time if this happens then take the medicine there is no permanent solution for this. Please advide. She has kidney stone in 2012. In lat ultra sound no stone found by rg stones in 2014.
Summer is the best season to lose weight. It's warm outside and you can indulge in light aerobic exercises like swimming and walking at your will. Choose from nature’s basket of healthy, low-fat and low-calorie summer fruits and vegetables to lose weight easily. So when the hunger bug strikes, you can snack on low carb foods, which help you lose weight fast.
Still not convinced? Read on to understand why you should plan to chuck the extra kilos during summers.
- Hot summer weather suppresses your appetite: Sunlight may help weight loss in summer season by increasing serotonin levels. That’s one way doctors treat the depression of seasonal affective disorder. Increased levels of serotonin reduce some people’s need to eat, especially if the cravings are for comfort foods. In a 2013 study, people who worked out in a hot environment (86° F) ate less afterward than those who exercised in a cooler setting (50° F). This suggests that sweltering temperatures during summer may, in fact, reduce your desire to eat—even after you’ve done a tough workout.
- Its easier to eat better when it’s scorching hot outside: It’s easier to eat better in summer because there’s an abundance of seasonal, fat-burning foods that are relatively low-priced. Summer foods such as Lady finger (an important source of vitamin B6 and folic acid), cucumbers (a good source of silica, which is good for the skin), peaches, (a good source of fiber), asparagus and broccoli (which are full of hunger-satisfying protein), are all readily available. These foods not only promote a healthy digestive tract but are a key for weight loss in summers. Hence include these local produce in your weight loss diet plan.
- Choice of delicious low-carb fruits and veggies: Summer comes with an abundance of seasonal, nutritious and fat-burning fruits and vegetables like cucumbers, peaches, asparagus, broccoli and water melon to name a few. Health professionals say that these low-calorie food items should make up about 50% of your diet, especially if you’re trying to lose weight. If you make half of your plate or half of all your meals a fruit or a vegetable, you straightaway promote weight loss as both fruits and vegetables are naturally very low in calories and contain loads of water. Eating limited amounts of whole grains and having more lean proteins in the form of fish, eggs and chicken in moderation, helps you cut down on high calorie foods and fastens weight loss. A low carb diet has been shown to help people lose more weight in a shorter period of time as compared to low-calorie or low-fat diets; so concentrate on low carb foods.
- Water becomes ultra-attractive: In summers, we tend to drink more water than any other season and this wonder drink is a big friend of weight loss. Studies show that drinking water before meals helps you to lose weight as it makes you feel full.
- Mood swings are out of picture in summers: We know women and men both binge eat when they are low or depressed. Studies have shown that 27% people with seasonal affective disorder (SAD) binge eat during winters. Almost 90% of these have severe cravings for carbs that makes one fat, especially when it’s cold outside.
- Summer makes exercise and weight loss easy: All you have to do is to ensure that you choose indoor exercise programs like indoor gymming, swimming etc. to beat the heat.
Summer is a great time to try and lose weight, but remember to not let yourself go and pile on the kilos during the long winter months. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.