Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Srinath VijayashekaranYour feedback matters!
Dear doctors, My problem is blood in stool 5 - 6 din pahle se lettring ke sath sath blood v ata h. Aur digestion ki problem rahti h. Pichhale ek mahine se me fry and noneveg food jada kha rha tha. To mujhe ye janna h ki ye blood ku arha h. Kya ye piles h ya pet ki garmi ke karan ho rha h ya ye koi serious problem hai. Blood jada ni ata lekin toailet ke time pe ata h aur din me jitne bar bhi letring jau utne bar ata h. Some time only blood come out in stool. So, mujhe kya krna chahiye sugest me. Me is problem ki wajah se bahot disappointed hu. Kya mujhe doctors ko dikhana chahiye ya ye apne ap thik ho jayega. Koi suggestion h to please help me Thanks.
Me and my husband age difference is 5 yr my husband 5 yr younger than me. And front of him im look ugly soo please tell me how to look younger and also around my eyes there is some wrinkles and dark circle how to get rid of it? Mere face pr hair bhi jayda h unhe remove krne ka koi upay bhi bataye.
Laser hair removal is a permanent hair removal method that makes use of laser beams to reach the hair follicles before the light from the beam is absorbed by the same. This method is preferred by people who do not want to go in for traditional methods like waxing, tweezing and epilating as these require regular sessions and may not always be convenient.
Laser surgery for facial hair removal helps your skin look younger and healthier by treating aging, acne, and blotches, scars, wrinkles, lines or excess hair on the face.
This surgery comes with its own share of benefits, which are:
- First of all, laser hair removal is precise. The laser only targets the pigmented area of the skin on your face, such as the hair follicle. This is why only the hair follicle is burned and not the skin surrounding the area, making it a safe procedure.
- Laser hair removal removes unwanted hair from your face at the speed of light. The laser is designed to treat several hairs in a large surface area, all at the same time. There is no downtime after the service and no sticky residue left behind.
- The pain factor varies from person to person because every person has a different level of pain tolerance. Laser surgery is described as feeling like a gentle pinch or like the snap of a warm rubber band.
- Laser hair removal is most effective on the hairs in the early part of the hair growing stage. A concentrated beam of light is aimed at the hair follicle. The laser then converts its energy into heat and heats up the hair follicle preventing it from growing any further.
- Laser hair removal has many benefits that make it a viable option for many people to permanently deal with unwanted hair. You can ask many questions during your consultation to make sure you fully understand the procedure they use and how they deal with the treatment of pain.
Hi, I am 32 years old female I am suffering from skin problem on face eczema please help to me what is treatment for permanently and how to get healthy and glowing skin.
I'm 23 years old, and I have black heads along with small holes on my nose. Please advise me which product should I use to fill up the holes, and I'm using right now action face wash but it doesn't help to fill up the holes.
I have dark circles around eyes, dunes in eyes, my face is looking aged because of this. I think it happens to me because of working on computer late night. Please suggest me medicine or treatment.
Sir, I have some problem. In head. Skin. Some time it show minor wound healing symptoms. How can I get rid of it ?
I am a deep vein thrombosis patient to both my legs with varicose non healing ulcers suffering from the year 1988, pigmentation around both legs below knee, just surviving with daily dressings, unable to walk. My age 54 years, male, from Hyderabad. Regards.
Dermatologist is the once who "is trained to evaluate and manage paediatric and adult patients with benign and malignant disorders of the skin, hair and nails" they are specialized in:
1. Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancers
2. Management of contact dermatitis and other skin disorders
3. Recognition of skin diseases
4. Derma pathology
5. Surgical techniques used to treat skin conditions.
Five reasons why do you need a dermatologist
1. You are not the doc: though you believe that you know more about your skin than a specialist. You are completely wrong. You might know how your reacts to heat, but you may not know why. And so you need a specialist who can well understand the condition of your skin.
2. Treatments: dermatologist clearly knows what, why and which treatment is necessary to your skin. They are the ones who can suggest necessary treatments without getting your skin irritated for long.
3. Cosmetology: they not only do the basic work related to skin but also do the cosmetic procedures like laser skin treatment, fillers, scar removal etc, thereby giving you the beautiful skin glow.
4. Advice: dermatologist can help you out with which cosmetics to use, which sunscreens would suit your skin and which type of product radiates your skin color.
5. Cancers dermatologist can help in detecting various skin cancers and help you fight the battle of getting rid of it.
Please suggest me some under eye cream for my dark circles. I applied skin lite for a long time of period but now I stopped it. My face looks so dark than before now. Please suggest some cream that can lighten my complexion & remove dead skin of my face and neck.
Plz doctor suggest any moisturizer and sunscreen for oily skin. My skin is getting woresd day by day. I am not using any face cream, face wash and all. Or should I consult any skin doctor. Thanks in advance expecting a good result.
There is a skin development on my toes. It's itchy and creating problems. How am I supposed to get rid of it? Is there a home medicine to cure it?
I have too much clogged pores in my face and I tried several home remedies. But they doesn't work. Any tips regarding this problems?
My face is getting dull and dry day by day. Getting small pimples also leaves marks. Please suggest some tips.
Hello Doctor. I am male and 23 years of age. I have some problem related to my genitals. This happened months ago I got 2-3 little red itchy bumps on my Penis forehead and that was very itching. So I consulted a doctor and he gave me some antibiotics and ointment and a soap to take bath with. I used it and the itchy bumps went off in weeks but after 2-3 weeks again the itchy bumps came, so I used that prescribed skin ointment again and since then alternately the problem occurs. And to make sure I didn't have intercourse before this on in between of this, neither I was involved in any intercourse act with a partner.
I am suffering from prostatitis infection. I take 3 months of ofloxion 400 mg. 1 month levofloxion. 2 months of doxycycline. 1 month of clotrimazole. And 3 months of linezolid 500 mg. suddenly one night me legs is dead. Next day I go to doctor but he not know what happen to me.
Hereditary Angioedema is a rare skin related disorder and as the name suggests it is also a genetically inherited condition. This condition mainly afflicts the throat, abdomen and the limbs of the patient, with a certain kind of swelling. This swelling can become fatal if not treated on time. Here is everything you need to know about the condition and its treatment.
Causes: A rare genetic mutation of the SERPING1 gene can cause this condition. Usually, this gene is known to produce C1 esterase inhibitor, which is a kind of blood protein. This blood protein is an important element of one’s immune system and is usually involved in the biochemical reactions that control the body’s response to inflammation causing elements. This is done when the blood protein produces a hormone known as Bradykinin. If this blood protein does not function in a normal manner, then there is excessive production of this hormone, which leads to swelling and inflammation.
Type One: There are various types of Hereditary Angioedema that can affect various parts of the body. Type one is one of the most common kinds and can be found on the face, hands, abdomen, throat, as well as feet and genitals of the patient. The severity and frequency of attacks cannot really be predicted and the patient may suffer from attacks throughout his or her life. The best way to treat this type of Hereditary Angioedema is with the help of antihistamine drugs and prednisone which can fight allergic attacks.
Type Two: This kind of Hereditary Angioedema has the same symptoms as type one and is caused by a malfunction of the C1 inhibitor, rather than the Bradykinin hormone as one can see in type one. This condition can also be treated with anti-allergy drugs.
Type Three: This is very rare kind of Hereditary Angioedema. In fact, medical science is yet to find a conclusive body of knowledge that can point to the exact causes and symptoms of this condition. Coagulation is one of the main causes recognised so far. This condition is much more common in women than it is in men, and it usually shows up as facial swelling.
Timely Treatment: While there is no cure for this condition, one can prevent a flare up of the symptoms by taking C1 inhibitors and Bradykinin receptors as well as enzyme inhibitors. It is important to get early treatment for the symptoms and to have constant access to a hospital and its emergency unit. One should also keep track of attacks and symptoms and get regular check-ups done by a doctor to detect the earliest signs of the same to avoid fatalities.