Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Sridharan AYour feedback matters!
I am feeling weird and my vision has changed and there is pain in back of the head at time for about 2-3 month. What is this?
I'm 23 year old male (Currently staying in bangalore), From last 8 months while sitting on the toilet tub small white substance is passing through the urin and i'm very scared and shy to consult doctors about this issues. Please help me with this issues. Please tell me surgery is needed or can cure with tablets. I'm very scared about this and i'm from Bangalore so how can I contact doctors over the phone or gmail.
I washed my eyea but still there are some bubbles showing in eyes. What to do its like spots on mirror.
I have a problem in vision. When I see on white objects or shiny objects. A black spot appears before my left eye. When I rotate my eye that spot moves along with the eye. Even if I see at sky, I would see that black spot in front of my eye. Which rotates along with my eye. It disturbs me mostly during studies as a black spot appears on the pages, that diverts my attention.
I wear spectacle and now I want to be free from them by operation. Is it good practice to get operate for this. And how much percentage of success.
Every other day, I wake up with a headache which lasts through the day. Eyesight is fine, stomach is also fine. It is usually concentrated on the left temple, not unbearable but enough to ruin my work day. What should I do?
Why my eyes are getting wet while driving bike? Is there any reaction problem? I used to wear goggles also.
I have read eyes last two days. What procedure I use. Which medicine I use. Pl suggest sir I am waiting for your replay.
My mother, aged around 45. Since yesterday morning, one side of her left eyeball started reddening. She does not have a sty nor is it conjunctivitis. So she splashed some water on both eyes and dropped 1 drop of Gulab jal on bith eyes. Is it necessary to see a doctor for this or just wait for it to heel while using some home remedies. She does not have any allergies either. Is it due to stress? Kindly provide remedies. Thanks in advance.
I feel very different in my eyes. Whenever I come out of an Air conditioned room to hot outside. My eyes didn't easily merge with change in cool n hot atmosphere. And sometimes a white liquid comes at the sides of my eyes whenever am expose to sunlight. I want to know the exact reason for this cause and what are all the foods should I take, to make them healthier.
Eyelid spacer grafts are widely used by cosmetic surgeons for treating abnormalities in the lower eyelid. Spacer grafts are surgically used for tectonic support. Spacer grafts are scientific and the technology used helps in virally inactivating tissues, and also in the preservation and sterilization of tissues. They are immunologically and biologically safe. Eyelid spacer grafts are commonly used after undergoing a blepharoplasty surgery of the eyelids
When are eyelid spacer grafts used?
Many people have puffy and fat eyelids. Lower eyelid blepharoplasty is a cosmetic surgery, which effectively cures such disorders. The process involves removal of extra fat and skin from the lower eyelids and trimming of excess skin. Eyelid retraction is another condition pertaining to the eyelids, where the eyelids look like they have been pulled down. This condition arises from the removal of too much skin during blepharoplasty. Loose ligament support and excess scarring in the eyelids also lead to eyelid retraction. When this condition does not cease in the post- operational period, eyelid spacer grafts may be used.
Benefits of eyelid spacer grafts
- Eyelid spacer grafts are effective and helpful in a large number of conditions. The major benefit of spacer grafts is to repair lowered eye retraction after carrying out a blepharoplasty surgery.
- The eyelids are lengthened vertically as a result of using eyelid spacer grafts. This helps in better closure of the lids and also reduces eye irritation in patients.
- The eyelids are made to look more natural when they are in resting position. Spacer grafts are placed at the back of an eyelid. Thus, they are not visible from the outside.
- The recovery time after using eyelid spacer grafts is almost the same as most eyelid surgeries in general. The results are usually very effective.
- Eyelid space grafters are not the only ones used for repairing eyelid retraction, but these are certainly one of the most efficient ones. They give proper support to the lower eyelid, which is required for the proper closure of the eyelids and maintain proper eyelid positioning after a blepharoplasty surgery.
- Eyelid spacer grafts ensure permanent cure of eyelid retraction, and it is unlikely that this disorder will occur again after eyelid spacer grafts have been used.
- Eyelid spacer grafts have proven to be one of the best remedies for eyelid retraction, which many people experience after having a blepharoplasty surgery. There are different types of eyelid spacer grafts that will be recommended by your surgeon to correct eyelid retraction, depending on your case. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic physician.