Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. SreebalaYour feedback matters!
Hi I had a heart attack last month but here in mordabad doctor told me that there is a 90% blockage so please refer me some good treatment
Aging is natural and inevitable. But today, sun damage and pollution are speeding up the process of aging. As your skin ages, you might start feeling terrible about your appearance. Luckily, modern technology and science have a solution to that. Nowadays, there are too many anti-aging treatments available, and Botox and fillers are the latest craze. And it could get confusing for some people to correctly distinguish between them. Read on to know more about what both these anti wrinkle treatments are all about and what they do for you.
What is Botox?
Botox is made from the neurotoxin named botulinum toxin. Botox injections basically freeze the muscles under wrinkles.
What are its advantages?
Some advantages of Botox include
1. The muscles are relaxed, which makes the skin seem tighter and smoother
2. Lines on your forehead, between (furrow lines) and around your eyes (crow’s feet) are best treated with Botox and hence are considered the best skin tightening treatment.
What are its disadvantages?
Botox has certain disadvantages as well, such as
1. Finer lines cannot be fixed with Botox which makes it a non-inclusive treatment
2. There are side effects of using Botox, such as droopy eyelids, facial pain, muscle weakness or eyelid swelling.
What are fillers?
Wrinkle fillers are injected under the skin to give volume and fill out wrinkles, thus smoothening them and making the skin look younger. Fillers usually contain natural acids such as hyaluronic acid, or synthetic acids like silicone. Collagen fillers can also be used.
What are its advantages?
The advantages of fillers include
1. They are non-invasive
2. The procedure doesn’t take too much time
3. Side effects are hardly severe and often lessen on their own
4. Fillers need less time for recovery
5. Fillers are best for fine lines around the nose and lip. Also laugh lines are better treated with fillers.
What are its disadvantages?
Some disadvantages of fillers include
1. More than one course is needed for optimum results
2. Skin weakness is a common side effect which leads to scarring
3. Deep wrinkles and scarring cannot be resolved with fillers
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a cosmetic surgeon.
I am 40 years old male and have back pain and neck pain, uric acid increases when I eat like chicken, paneer etc what should I do, I am suffering last 3 years.?
Sonf - 100 gm
Isabgol - 100 gm
Cardamom (small) - 100 gm
Mix all well with sugar (300 gm)- store this granulated powder well.
Consume 10 gm in morning before breakfast with lukewarm water.
Repeat 10 gm at night after meals with lukewarm water.
My gf is not getting periods on time this month. What is the reason of this? She is already 5 day late. Please suggest what is the reason?
I am 24 year old female. I am having pain in my both breasts and it occurs every month. I feel shame to tell anyone. Its been more than 4 years. Is it a sign of Breast cancer. Kindly tell.
I am facing hair fall from last 1 year. But I don't know the exact reason behind it. I haven't applied oil on hairs for about 3-4 months. But on Internet. They said that the Masturbation is the most important reason for hair fall. It results in increased production of DHT. Now I'm applying hair oil since 1 year but results is not good. please tell me what type of medicine I have to take? Can I use vitamin E capsules in liquid form? Any other medicines? please help.
I want to lose weight. Should I use garcinia cambogia extract capsules or homeopathy remedy? Suggest me along with the remedy please! Thank you!
I am suffering from eczema .there are rashes on my feet and hands. And it is causing too much itching.
Age: 31 yrs, Health Issue: PCOD Period missed: I am in 38th day Symptom: No Symptom of pregnancy like vomiting, tiredness, nausea. What could be the reason? Is that pcod stopping my periods or something else.
Hi am 25yrs married, with irregular periods, facing problem with facial hair (chin), Skin tanned on neck, gained 8kgs after marriage in 2yrs now 66kgs with height 5'4, Pcod noted, thyroid (maintaining TSH levels with ebexid tablet) from 1yr we are planning for baby but due to infertility am not success in getting pregnant I hav under gone with follicular study for 3months failed, and also come failure. Now changed doc She said I have PCOD So taking glycomet 250 twice a day 1folic acid, 1multi vitamins tablets, 1vitamin E tablet, from 2months but still I dint get my periods Am I pregnant. But I don't feel like pregnant Feeling afraid to take urine test coz of negative result Please help me friends When will the Pcod will be treated and how long it will take me to get pregnant.
Hi I'm diabetic since 20 yrs, it is seems to be under control, please diagnose my main problem asper Doctors advice I have GEOGRAPHY CAL TONGUE it was from last 15 yrs, All home, allopathy, ayurved.
Causes of hair loss and dandruff. Please suggest any oil, shampoo, or any medicine to cure dandruff and hair loss.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I have black spot on my nose and chick I am using many skin cream but these black spot are not remove Pls tell me what should I do?
Hi sir. I am 26 years old. I have hernia problem. What should I do? can I cure it with medicine or with operation. And how much it cost to me?
1) Fruits and Vegetables - Sadly, most people these days don't eat fruits and vegetables. And ultimately, they have to rely on makeup to look radiant and beautiful. But you can look prettier from within. Just make sure that you eat at least two servings of fruit every day! Have a plate of veggies and green leafy stuffs as well. They will protect the skin from cellular damage caused free radicals.
2) Vitamin C - This vitamin has skin nourishing capacities. That's the reason why you should choose it. Vitamin C is a super antioxidant and it not just rebuilds your immune system, it also ensures that your skin blemishes heal. So, make sure that you eat items like oranges, papaya, strawberries, blackcurrant, broccoli, guava, sweet potatoes and blueberries to give your skin a healthy glow from within.
3) Nuts - Vitamin E, essential fatty acids and proteins found in nuts are known for aiding your health and giving you clearer looking, glowing skin. So, go ahead and eat nuts, like almonds and walnuts. You can also try Vitamin E products like avocado, pine nuts and corn oils.
4) Fats - We know! You want to protect yourself from weight gain! But fat, especially the good ones can help in keeping your skin smoother, healthier and better. That's the reason why you should choose to eat fishes, nuts and seeds, they provide you with essential fatty acids.
If you have any more questions related to skincare, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.