Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
Laser Cataract Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Sonu VermaYour feedback matters!
I am 19 year old andI have eye problem. I can't see things from far, now I'm using glasses. What should I do for correction of my eye problem. Please give some home remedies tips and Ayurveda related tips for betterment that can I use at home and get cure.
My frnd have black spots as well as pimple on her face, she used scar removal cream for 4 months but didn, t see any changes. What should she do?
I'm 22 male, I got eye irritation and sneezing have taken many tablets it starts after 2, 3 days of leaving. What should i do?
I want to have laser surgery done, but heard it's has risk of losing eye sight, hence I am now in doubt to go ahead with laser surgery, also please let me know how much cost is involved to get surgery done from good eye specialist.
My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do. My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do. My eyes us red after 2days there is big problem for me so what can I do.
I have legs pain and red eyes before emy childhood please help me give some suggest ions for the grete upgrade please help me thank you.
1. Use good posture when sitting with your computer, tablet, or smartphone.
2. Give your eyes a break from looking at a computer screen every 20 minutes.
3. Properly adjust lighting in your home and the brightness of you monitors.
4. Blink. Don’t worry, there are not scary statues of angels trying to get you!
5. Eat healthy fruits and veggies to improve vision health.
6. Take care of your glasses and contacts.
I have severe headache from past 8 days. This month I was in a great stress. My eyes has itching and irritation.
I have red eyes for more than 5 days and also itchiness. What kind of medicine should I use, is there any injection available.
I am 18 years old sir my eye sight is weak -1 I can not see far images clear is there any aloepathic or aurvedic medicines for improving eyesight or any yoga exercise?
My eye is swollen because of some particle type came over my eyelid like skin it growing up what should i do?
I am prince kr. .I have eye problem .I met eye specialist he suggest me to wearing glass regularly .my power is -2.00 .but I hate lenses .what I do .
With technology at your fingertips, it is hard to think of times when the existence of laptops and television sets was unimaginable. Technology is common enough to be taken for granted in present times. TV and laptops are especially in widespread use. The primary reason could be entertainment, an urge to connect to the larger world, or the need to kill time. Such dependability leads to severe health hazards. Read on to find out more:
Effects of TV and laptops on your health:
- Sleep deprivation: Long hours of exposure to artificial light can lead to sleep deprivation.
- It can also lead to serious vision problems: Watching TV or using laptops for long hours can make your eyes vulnerable to constant glare. You fail to realize, but changing lights of a computer screen or of a television set in a dark room can be extremely strenuous for your eyes to adjust. Constantly changing lights can lead to glaucoma. However, dry and itchy eyes, headaches and poor vision are the commonly noticed effects.
- It causes obesity in children and adults: Since all your work can be done on the internet, you tend to become lethargic. You are too lazy to go to the market or to the bank. Even if you are not watching you use the television for background music. Adults therefore do not make qualitative use of their free time. Children are addicted to playing games and browsing sites on the laptop. They hardly indulge in outdoor games. This leads to obesity in adults and children all the same.
- Propels your desire to eat fast food or packaged food: Binge eating is a very common practice while watching TV or using laptops. Chips, pizzas, burgers, ice- creams, cold drinks and absolutely anything junk devoid of nutritional value are more liked by us. Junk food not only leads to weight gain but is also detrimental to our digestive system.
- Can increase the risk of infertility in men: Laptops heat up when used for a long span of time. This heat can increase scrotum temperature which results in reduced sperm production, leading to infertility.
As is said, nothing in excess is good for your health. It is therefore, best to make controlled use of TV and laptops to avoid its harmful effects.