Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Endocrinologists in India. You will find Endocrinologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Endocrinologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Diabetic Diet Counseling
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Adult Diabetes Treatment
Type 1 Diabetes Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SivarajYour feedback matters!
I am a sugar patients and my pp is 196 And please tell how to control my pp and what eat and how much time taken to normal.
I am a diabetic since last 15 years. Diabetes in my family history. Now my uncontrolled diabetes type-2 is becoming chronic for me. Experiencing numbness in my legs. Muscle cramps, vision blurring and sliding memory. My age is 50 years and slightly obese in nature, height 5'-9' and weight approximately 96 kilograms. I use the following medicines: gluconorm g3 forte + evion 40mg + atenenol 40mg. I am becoming a patient nowadays, unable to do any hard work and any other writing work. Lazy in medication, or visiting doctor and doing exercises. I need clear cut doctors advice to make my life healthier and control the diabetes.
I am suffering from thyroid, blood pleasure above 140-90 & also I am taking lithium 250 mg per day, oleanz 2.5mg.
Hi i Am suffering from thyroid from last 4 years. Now I came to know about my diabetes 130 f. And cholesterol vdl 260. Am 36 years old and my parents are not diabetic. Please suggest.
I am 44 years old and suffering from BP (170/90, kidney problem and a diabetic patient. Please advice.
Hi I randomly check my blood sugar it came 141 before I check I ate momos is this normal or I am diabetic.
I am a 35 year old man with diabetic since almost around 7 yrs, have been on pills in consultation with endocrinology department at Asian institute of medical sciences, a super specialty hospital in faridabad. My weight is 113 kgs. kindly advise me precautions & remedies on my foods & beverages.
I am taking thyronorm 75 mcg and tonact 10, metocard xl 25 since last 4 years, as my reports are normal, so shall I stop taking these medicines or continue?
I am 34 and diagnosed with Thyroiditis with high T3 and t4. Along with this I am experiencing sever pain in finger tips of my left hand, especially thumb and middle finger. Pain severity is different depending how much rest I give to my hand. What could be the reason and which Dr. to consult for this. Current medicine are present chymoral forte endocal d forte and ciplar la.
I am a diabetic patient and my sugar level keeps gang up and down plus ihad a problem which has been taken care now but there is infection in my kidneys.
I am a 45 year old male, I have diabetes since 2000 and now I become very thin and weak. My sugar level is very high. what should I do? Please help me.
I am 55 years old. I am diabetic since last 26 years. Taking insulin [14 pts. Lantus & 8 pts. Novorapid in morning at 9.30 am and 6 pts novorapid in evening at 8 pm] and galvusmet 50+500 (1bd) all prior to meal. In night at around 3 am, I feel severe urge for sweets which I take because otherwise i'll not be able to sleep again. This causes high fasting sugar (around 160). I want to get rid of this sudden urge for sweets at night. Also, I feel burning & pricking sensation in both my foot soles. Kindly suggest proper medicines, if any.
Diabetes. Taking Glycomet 500 SR 2 times a day (after breakfast and after dinner) for about 2 years (suggested by doctor). The blood sugar - fasting and pp (after stopping Glycomet on previous day) are as follows: 30-01-2015: Sugar Fasting 85 and PP 138 19-11-2014: Sugar Fasting 101 and PP 176 When the glycomet was continued and blood sugar is tested the results were as follows: 12-7-2014: Fasting 93 and PP 82. How long I should continue glycomet or can I reduce dosage to 1 per day? What are the side effects of glycomet?Age 73 years (Reitred Sr Citizen)
It will control your blood sugar very soon and will lower your need of anti-diabetic medicines and it is very good to reduce cholesterol and good for digestion also.
Sir I am 21 years old female suffering from thyroid, so what are the prevention to relief from this condition?
I am athlete and I have just started a year ago. I want an diet plan for me. I am an 400 mtrs runner. A diet plan which is having a very essential things. I also want an recovery drink.
From last two days my sugar level is ranging from Fasting 121 PP 165 what to do I m not taking medicine of sugar as I was reducing 400 calories sugar level was normal but from Last two days I was not able to do exercises.
My mother is 60 years old. She have sugar, cholesterol and high blood pressure problem. She was suffering since 5 year last. We do various type of treatment but not get permanent solutions. What we do now?
Diabetes is a silent attacker. So, you may continue to be unaware of the disease for a very long time, before you suddenly realize that something is wrong with your body one day. And then tests reveal that you are afflicted with diabetes.
There are some signs that can point to diabetes. Watching out for these can help figure out the problem:
- You might lose weight, and it may really seem like a great thing in the beginning but it is not. When a person has diabetes, he is likely to lose his weight because of the decreasing water level in his body as well as the inability of the body to break down food into more suitable forms.
- If you are taking more bathroom breaks than usual, and if the rate of going to the loo is increasing gradually with time, it can well be a sign of diabetes. When you are suffering from diabetes, your body becomes less efficient in breaking down the consumed food into sugars and utilising it. Therefore, a lot of sugar gets saturated in your bloodstream and your body gets rid of it by flushing it out through urination.
- If you are tired all the time, and by all the time we mean even after getting up from a long and good night's sleep, you may have diabetes. The reason for this is that fatigue comes to you when your body cannot produce enough energy from the food you consume, and this happens only when you have diabetes.
Complications that happen due to diabetes:
- Cardiovascular diseases: This means that if you are having excessive diabetes, then you are at a risk of having a major heart attack or a heart stroke. Additionally, increased blood sugar levels also lead to other heart-related diseases like chest pain, narrowing of arteries etc.
- Retinopathy: In simple words, diabetes leads to eye damage by making the eye exposed and prone to severe eye disorders like cataracts and glaucoma. If you have retinopathy, then you may also have face the consequence loss of vision or permanent blindness.
- Kidney problems: Diabetes causes damage to the blood vessels of the kidneys which may further result in serious kidney disorders and may increase the risks of a sudden kidney failure.