Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SivakumarYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old and I have pores on my face I want to get rid them please suggest me how can I get rid and make my face look plain.
I have used many products of hair oil but hair fall problem still continue please suggest me what I do?
I have a lots of pimples on my face and my face is all the time oily any cream or medicine or soap to reduce this?
Hi my age is 27year old. I have hair problem like white hair, growing very slow way and little bit curly. Is any solution for my hair because I love my hair. I dont want to lost in this age.
I have very much dark circles on my face and my face is very dull and non glowing tell me what should I do to get rid of it?
Hi my grand ma is suffering from psoriasis skin disease .skin is becoming black in palms and surface of legs. Skin is removing like layers. She using cesol mf cream for that disease .can you please suggest cure for that thanks in advance.
- split ends: split end is most common among women as they flaunt longer hair styles. Split ends occur when the tip of the hair is stripped off its protective cuticle, and the damaged hair splits into two or even three ends.
Hair that has been exposed to too much heat, styling products and treated with hot irons and dryers are also prone to brittleness and splitting.
- hair fall/ breakage: normally, hair growth follows a regular cycle. It grows for the first few years, then rests for 2-3 months and then falls out and is replaced by new strands of hair. A person loses 80-100 hair each day.
- dandruff: dandruff is one of the most common scalp problems that the majority of people suffer from. It is a condition of abnormal flaking of scalp skin marked by itching. Although, it is not a serious disease in itself, but it is highly embarrassing and irritating, and others may be repulsed by your flaky scalp.
- frizzy hair: a lot of women suffer from the problem of frizzy, unmanageable hair. This problem is caused due to lack of moisture in the hair, washing hair too often, harsh chemicals in shampoos, stress and poor diet.
- dull/ greasy hair: greasy or oily hair is caused by over production of a waxy substance called sebum from the sebaceous glands that gives the hair a dull, limp and lifeless appearance. Greasy hair is hard to control and difficult to style because it tends to clump together.
Searching for ssohm on internet will help knowing more about different problems related to your health/body.
How to prevent Pregnancy Stretch Marks?
There are ways in which you can improve your appearance and get rid of the stretch marks after pregnancy. However, care should be taken to prevent the formation of stretch marks during pregnancy. Preventive measures may include:
1. Using Topical preparations: Ointments and crèmes are one of the best ways to prevent formation of stretch marks, as they increase the elasticity of skin. Verum, olive oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, and vitamin E are the commonly used topical agents. Your provider may prescribe you retinoid crème to get rid of striae.
2. Staying hydrated: During pregnancy your body demands an increased supply of water. Drinking around 8 to 12 glasses of water not only prevents dehydration but also inhibits formation of stretch marks.
3. Using Oil: Similar to topical crèmes, oils can also be used to prevent stretch marks. Olive oil, almond oil, vitamin E, castor and other essential oils have anti-oxidant effects. This prevents formation of stretch marks.
4. Using Zinc: Zinc also has anti-oxidant effects. It also promotes formation of new collagen. This collagen formation promotes reduction of stretch marks.
5. Eating a Healthy diet: Diet is the most important factor, not only to prevent stretch marks but also for a stress free healthy pregnancy. Foods rich in vitamin A, C and E promote collagen formation, thereby preventing stretch marks formation.
6. Getting Massage: Massaging the skin everyday with bitter almond oil increases the blood flow, thereby promoting the formation of new collagen.
When to contact your health care provider:
As time progresses, the stretch marks start fading without any treatment. Contact your provider if you:
• Have developed stretch marks for the first time.
• Have stretch marks due to side effects of certain medicine.
• Have other symptoms along with stretch marks, such as rashes.