Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShyamYour feedback matters!
My wife's teeth becoming blackish colour n also strenthless, ahe is 55yers old. please Let me know the treatment/ remedy/ medicines in ayurvedic, homeopathic, etc.
Hello sir, in my beard and head tooo much white hairs, can you tell me any medicine very appreciate thanx very much bye.
Myself Piyush, age: 22, I am facing hair roughness problem. Hairs get rough and looks too awkward and too much dandruff and white hairs. Not even feeling to touch my hair's.
I have an obesity problem my chest is like girls nipples are coming out very problem please help me tell me about any medicine.
My age is 35 years suffering from gestinial diabetes for last 6 yrs. I am trying to loose my weight. Pls help.
I am having so much black heads I have tried many product bt still not working. Can you please tell me what to do?
I'm having breathing problem. I feel like I cant breath, or uneven breathing. Sometimes sweat and feel hot, vertigo, feeling of getting faint, and cant sleep either. I have asked physician and he prescribed montelukast tablet, avamys nasal spray, and some one a month injection related to nasal infection or something. But it doesnt seem to help. And Its been 8 months. I have done spirometry test and thetest says i'm fine.
My mom is suffering neck and arm pain for 2 year. What problem him. We saw some doctors but she is not fine . What I do. please help me.
Hello sir/madam Am rajat I ho to gym in evening When I start lifting weight in beginning its all fine But after 15-20 min or 2-3 sets I feel very low like if I was lifting 10 kg after 15-20 min I can not even lift 5 kg I eat good 4eggs Banana shake 4 meals a day other than above mentioned things And my potty is bit thin Motion occurs only 1 time a day but its not good Last month I had infection in chest Nd was eating mediation for it Than the potty became solid And I was also gaining weight But now potty is watery Nd Now am not gaining weight.
I had kidney stone. I done cystoscopy. Now can I drink fresh juices like apple, orange? What are the fruit juices can I drink sir?
The skin on my scrotum is peeling and coming out there also seems to be a yellow/pale green fluid discharge.
My age is 24. I have urethritis (urethra infection) for last 2 months. I feel burning irritation in urethra but I have not sex yet. I feel some time unable to erect but after touching figure on penis I got hard erection. But I have no morning erection from last 2 months. Can it is due to urethritis?
I am 26 years old and weighing only 62 kgs .suggest me to gain the healthy weight so that I can look more handsome.
My eyes is red and my body is looking yellow is this is symptom of dengue or typhoid. Please guide me.
Insomnia is the condition of acute sleeplessness, and it takes a heavy toll on your mood, your energy levels, and your ability to concentrate and work during the day. Some of the most common symptoms of the condition are:
- You find it difficult to fall asleep even if you are tired
- Once you wake up in the middle of the night, you cannot get back to sleep
- You cannot work or concentrate on anything during the day
- You stay mostly fatigued, or irritated throughout the day
- You have to depend on pills or alcohol to fall asleep.
- You wake up very early in the morning, no matter how late you sleep
What could be the causes for insomnia?
Insomnia might last just a few days if it is induced by some temporary cause, like stress at your workplace, or any other personal issue you can be facing. However, when the cause is a long rooted one, insomnia might persist for a long time. There can be a mix of many causes for that to happen:
- Psychological stress or other emotional discomforts - Common psychological problems like anxiety, depression, chronic work stress, grief, and also bipolar disorder can be the causes for insomnia.
- Illness or other medical problems - There can be many medical causes or other illnesses at the root of insomnia like allergies, acute asthma, hyperthyroidism, Parkinson's disease, kidney related diseases and cancer as well.
- Medications - There can be many drugs, which might be prescribed by your doctor, but still be responsible for insomnia. These include antidepressants, corticosteroids like thyroid hormone medicines, few blood pressure medications, certain contraceptives and stimulants for ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder).
- Sleep Disorders - Insomnia, though in itself is a sleep disorder, can also be the symptoms for other sleep disorders like sleep apnea, restless leg syndrome, and other disorders related to jet lag or if you are working on a late night shift.
In addition to these causes, some daily lifestyle habits might act as triggers to insomnia, which include:
- Consumption of large amounts of caffeine on a regular basis
- Developing irregular sleep schedules
- Taking your smartphone to bed and ending up spending a lot of time with it in the night
- Eating late in the evening