Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Shree PrasadYour feedback matters!
3 days back I got removed my wisdom tooth and took antibiotic as per dentist suggestion. Within a day I got mouth ulcer (roof of the mouth) I stopped using antibiotic. Using Denogel very often. It does not help. I am not able to even drink plain water so much pain is there. Please suggest.
How to clean teeth even at doing brush what should I do and a vey bad smell. Comes fro. Mouth how to remove it.
Sir I am 24 year old my mouth small open but gutka eat but kuch tablet bataye jisse my mouth full open.
I'am suffering from my mouth problems, for 2 months one time in my mouth small scratches are coming those are coming with low vitamin supplying at that time while eating anything i'am feeling so painful. So how can I control this ever.
Sir I have teeth grinding problem for almost last 10 years .Due to this I have prob in jaw temple and always have Minor headache. Some time I have a problem in speaking.
I have rashes on my gums and I have gone for opg twice on doctors advice there was nothing in opg everything is OK but I have rashes on my gums which gives inflammation and many times when rashes increase I have pain in my ears for which I went to ent doctor everything was OK dentist told that its neuralgia I was having pain in left side face its OK now rashes in gums are feel by touching with tongue I have two small holes in roof of mouth what is this and how it can be cured is this any big problem like mouth cancer.
I have problem in my teeth. I think it's a cavity problem because my one teeth is cut automatically. And this cause a pain in my tongue. What to do?
A healthy set of teeth is essential for good living. However, teeth problems are widespread and you are susceptible to it at any age, at any time. Though there are medications available for tooth problems, sometimes extraction of the tooth remains the only plausible solution.
You may have to undergo tooth extraction for multiple reasons. Some of them are:
- Unaligned teeth: In case you are suffering from unaligned teeth, chances are that you may suffer from what in technical terms is known as "crowded mouth." In such a situation you have difficulty in eating as there is not enough room for the teeth in the mouth. Extraction of tooth, in this case, is the only way to rectify it and align the teeth in a better fashion.
- Infection: Sometimes if you suffer from a tooth infection, it tends to quickly spread to the pulp, affecting and damaging the blood vessels and different nerves. Though medications are available, if the intensity of the infection increases, extraction of tooth remains the only option.
Procedure: There are different steps that are involved in the extraction of teeth. They are:
- Local anesthesia: Like all other surgeries, administering a local anesthesia is the first step. If you are undergoing a tooth extraction, the dentist or the surgeon will inject anesthesia that will create numbness and soothe you of the ensuing pain.
- Cutting away gum and bone tissues: After the anesthesia, the dentist will proceed to extract the infected tooth. In order to do this, the doctor cuts away the gum and the tissues covering the tooth. After the root of the infected tooth has been exposed, the dentist would then with the help of forceps, sever it from the jaw.
After the surgery, you must observe certain precautions to expedite the recovery process. Some of them are:
- Take painkillers: After the tooth extraction, the possibility of suffering from an ensuing pain is incredibly high. Therefore, in most cases the dentist prescribes certain painkillers and you must take them regularly.
- Change the dressing: The operated area will be covered with bandages to preclude any infection. However, the dressing must be changed from time to time. If the same dressing remains for a long time, chances of an infection increase.
- Complete rest: After the extraction, you must take complete rest and not engage in any form of physical activity.
- Avoid certain foods: Just after the surgery, the operated area remains tender. Therefore, you must eat food that requires less effort to chew like soup, pudding, ice cream etc. You must also abstain from smoking and drinking for some time.
My teeth are in yellow color. So that I'm feeling so irritating when I see my teeth what should I do for my teeth to see the teeth are in white color. Please suggest me.
I have bad breath since couple of weeks my mouth becomes dry. Especially when I wake up it stinks. First I thought its because I am not drinking enough water but thats not the problem. I brush my teeth two times a day. Not on any other prescription. Please help. Thanks.
My tongue is red and so many wrinkles came on it. Along with mouth ulcers (minor). What should I do ?
I am having salivary stone under my tongue since 6 months. My left portion of the jaw under the stone pains when touched. What to do?
Implants are expensive because root canal treatment ( RCT ) was avoided.
RCT is taxing because the cavities were not filled.
Cavities were not filled because .
The lethargy to visit a dentist every six months.
Dentistry is not costly.
Preservation is the rule.
Recreating is a custom.