Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
My child 2 year 10 month. stomach pain 3 month. N. B. T. Test-04 %polymorphs are nbt positive (upto10)
I have a 2 month old baby he's having stuffy nose and it feels there is a little congestion too cuz wen I pick him up I can feel grunting sound from his back what medicine should I give and what should be the room temperature should we use the air conditioner or no.
Hi, my daughter is 2. 5 yrs old. She was suffering from mild stomach infection, for which hey ped gave her of (7. 5 ml twice a day) for 6 days starting from fri. Since yesterday night, she is complaining from sore throat. She is not able to intake any solid without pain in the throat. Earlier her ped had prescribed droxyl for sore throat. My question is can I give her droxyl now when she is already taking oflaxin for stomach infection? please advise.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.