Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. ShanmugadasanYour feedback matters!
Hi I suffered from" Viral Arthritis" from 13th to 18th July and was hospitalized with high fever of 104 for 6 days. Even after a month I have acute joint pains in ankles, feet, knees, fingers and shoulders. No amount of painkillers is helping reduce the pain. Difficulty in walking sitting n getting up. Kindly advise.
A piece of my upper right grinder, towards the cheek side, broke off, resulting in a big hole. This tooth was filled earlier with silver filling. What are the best options available for me for this tooth?
I'm suffering from hair fall problem. I apply wax for styling my hair. Kindly suggest something to prevent my hair loss.
I got little bump near my knee. After a workout. And its painless. I think there is liquid inside. What should I do now.
I am 50 year old male having type 2 diabetes for last 5 years and taking Janumet 50/1000 twice daily and my Fasting sugar remains 120 and Pp less than 200 with Hba1c 6.6. Please suggest how can this level be bring down.
My age is 26 years. I am getting pimples on my face and I have black spots on my face. Give me the solution for this.
What is the perfect health maintenance for a boy in the age of 25? I egar to know why we are attracted on fast food rather than it is harmful for our life?
I have suffering to drugs addition since 20 days likes post and other dangerous likes that brown sugar now I want to leave this habit I have suffering from diabetes melitus so plg ask me what can I do which medicine I take.
I have wisdom teeth in upper left part, due to that I was getting pain, so I consult a doctor, there told me that should be removed. So it is essential to get extract that wisdom teeth? Or not?
Gynaecological endoscopy is a surgical practice that aids in diagnosing the most common female disorders, such as minute vaginal haemorrhages, infertility problems and endometrial polyps (noncancerous growths on the inner uterine wall). It uses a small and slender optical device to diagnose such problems.
Gynaecological endoscopy is of two types
- Hysteroscopy: A small optical instrument is inserted at the neck of the uterus; it is used to examine the inside of the uterine cavity, and in some cases, is used to remove endometrial polyps.
- Laparoscopy: It is done through a small incision on the belly to examine the Fallopian tubes, the ovaries and the uterus; it is minimally invasive.
Gynaecological endoscopy has the following advantages
- Recovery time is minimised
- Lesser risks of infections, or other side-effects
You do not need to do a lot to prepare for endoscopy. Here are the few things you have to go through before this surgery is conducted:
- The preparation depends on the kind of surgery to be done. You might require imaging tests. Also, the doctor may recommend an enema or even fasting.
- You need to inform your doctor about any medication you are taking, including supplements or non-prescription drugs. Stop taking your medications before the procedure.
- The surgery is mostly done under general anaesthesia.
- A catheter (a small tube) is inserted to collect urine and carbon dioxide is used to fill your abdomen once you are asleep. The gas keeps your organs safe by keeping the abdominal wall away from them. This reduces the dangers of injury.
- A small incision in your navel will allow the surgeon to insert the endoscope. The endoscope relays images on a screen, giving a clear image of your organs to your doctor. Consult a gynaecologist online.