Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nail Surgery Procedures
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
I am having problem of pimples. My skin is oily and dry as well. How can I get out from this problem.
Paranoia Hi I am a virgin, something recently happened but my boyfriend ejaculated around my vagina, by the labia and clitoris. Close to his navel but I am afraid some might have dripped down. There was no penetration. Out of being paranoid I went to take a pill called escapelle. An hour after it happened. It happened in my luteal phase. Now my period is a little late by a day, and today I got a brownish discharge. Could I be pregnant? Why is my period late.
I am 23 year old male and from last 1 year I am loosing my hair but its too much but its looks so much gap in my hair on head what should I do.
I am suffering from ankle pain from last few days. What kind of medicine should I take now? I am 23 years old now.
My body size is normal. .but my stomach size bigger. I use to eat 3 roti and rice. Regularly. If I start eating 1 roti and rice. Is it possible to make stomach flat. Slim. Plzz give me solution. To decrease stomach size.
My Face become to Black now I want my skin tone White please help me doctor. And I am also affected by acne in my face please gave me tips to avoid this.
Here are some tips to help you look after your heart.
1. Quit smoking now. Twelve months after quitting, your increased risk of dying from heart disease will be half that of a continuing smoker.
2. Improve your diet. Include wholegrain cereals, legumes, fruits, vegetables, seeds and nuts in your diet and lower your risk of heart disease.
3. Exercise regularly. Walk briskly for 30 minutes a day and reduce your risk of heart attack by one third.
4. Maintain your friendships. People with supportive friendship networks are at less risk of heart disease.
5. Eat more fish. Oily fish like tuna, sardines or salmon are rich in omega-3 fatty acids and will boost your good cholesterol.
6. Switch your chocolate choice. Switch from milk chocolate to dark chocolate. When eaten in moderation, dark chocolate is good for your heart.
7. Limit your alcohol. It is recommended you limit yourself to no more than two standard glasses of alcohol a day if you are a man, or one glass a day if you are a woman.
8. Avoid salty and high sodium foods. Don't add salt when preparing or eating your meals.
9. Have a diabetes test. Uncontrolled diabetes can damage your artery walls and contribute to heart disease.
10. Make fitness fun. Choose activities that combine exercise and socialising like pilates, water aerobics, dancing, cycling or yoga.