Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Adolescent Problems Treatment
Limping Child Treatment
Management of New Born Care
Treatment of Newborn Jaundice
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Adolescent Disorders Treatment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Treatment of Childhood Diabetes
Cleft Lip Treatment
Management of Postnatal Care
Child Growth Management
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Management of Childhood Nutrition
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Quad Screening Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Shaik Mohideen M MYour feedback matters!
My 4-years old child is very aggressive. He is always breaking something here and there. We are fed up of his behavior. He is excessively active and adamant. How do we teach him manners?
My 3 year old is sick with a temperature of 100 degrees she can not keep anything down including liquids. What should I do?
Infant born 3 days ago, not lifting left hand and hold our fingers with less grip. Baby weight is 4 kg and normal delivery. Please let us know the reason.
How to control for new born baby while cry more at night. They drink Iot of lactogen milk frequently.
3 months old baby with fever since morning fever is slight not very high His 5 year old brother is recovering from viral fever. Probably he has contacted the same. Please suggest medicine.
My niece is 8 years old but she is still doing pee during sleeping n playing although in school. Problem is that after doing it she not inform anyone and continue to doing her work. Please advise us. Thanks
My 5 years daughter is suffering from scabies as diagnosed by dermatologist, tried with gamma benzene hexachloride & centromere lotions as directed by doctors even after 15 days the symptoms have worsen kindly help.
My child is 8 years old. He has been suffering from allergy since babihood. Now he has been little bit recovered. But for the last 3 months he feels irritation in his throat causing cough continuously. After taking ascoril LS several times, it reduces but in the last week he had a fever with the same cough. Though his fever has been over but he still continuously coughing and reporting that his throat is being irritated, though he has been taking now Cherilos as cough syrup. What should I do to stop his irritation, pls advise.
I have a daughter 2 year's old. And I want 5 years gap for 2nd child. And I'm not comfortable with copper t. Can I use vaginal pills? And which one. And m feeding still. please help.
I am having stomach ache from last one week. Also feeling feverish and vomiting. What to do? pleasea dvise.
Here are 6 signs to watch out for that could indicate 'You need to get your Ears tested':
1. Your TV is blaring: Do you often find people around you shouting above the TV sound complaining that it's too loud? When you find it hard to hear the TV at the average volume and find yourself turning up the sound, this could signify a hearing loss. Doctors are seeing a growing number of patients visiting them after prolonged exposure to loud music and sounds.
2. You find it hard to hear phone conversations: Do you find yourself asking the person on the other end of the phone line to 'repeat' themselves, or find yourself pressing the phone instrument right into your ear? If you are trying so hard to hear, you might find yourself missing out on bits of the conversation as focussing to clearly hear the conversation is exhausting work. Getting a hearing test might be a good option if this sounds like you.
3. You have trouble hearing in noisy environments: When you are out dining with friends or family at a busy restaurant or accompanying a friend shopping in a busy street, all that background noise makes it difficult to hear what the people are saying. People with hearing loss often have problems masking out background noise.
4. Family members telling 'you're going deaf'?: Trust the views of the people closest to you, they never lie about your health. Family members often are the first to sense signs of hearing loss as they find themselves repeating things to you or calling out louder to get your 'attention'.
5. You find yourself staying away from social occasions, family gatherings or avoid being the first to start conversations
6. You find yourself leaning closer to people to follow the conversation or staring at their lips trying to lip-read what's being said.