Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Shah Dupesh Khan
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Premature Ejaculation
Treatment of Small Penis Size
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment of Nightfall
Treatment of HIV AIDS
Treatment of Sexual Weakness
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment of Curved Penis
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Low Sperm Count
Treatment of Tight Foreskin
Treatment of Gynecomastia
Treatment of Penile Disorders
Treatment of Gonorrhea
Treatment of Sexual Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of Hypogonadism
Submit a review for Dr. Shah Dupesh KhanYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shah Dupesh Khan to be knowledgeable. Ok thanks.....
Many people gave very positive feedback for Dr Shah Dupesh Khan. He is one of the best physicians in city. Dr Shah Dupesh Khan certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. The facilities available in the dr Shah's Clinic for Male Infertility and Sexual Health are very nice. Due to Dr Shah Dupesh Khan and the fertility treatment I didn't lose hope. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Shah Dupesh Khan and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. His advice and counselling has helped me immensely.
As someone I knew, consulted Dr Shah Dupesh Khan and they referred us. I am almost my normal self post the treatment and for that Dr Shah Dupesh Khan is the reason. He certainly knows the in and out of his speciality. Even in case of long queues, the staff was managing people in a very positive manner. He is a very practical doctor. I was in so much pain due to my erectile dysfunction. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met Dr Shah Dupesh Khan and I am hopeful again that I will be fine.
Dr Dupesh is very talented and seasoned doctor. The Dr Shah's Clinic for Male Infertility and Sexual Health was equipped with various facilities. Even though the problem was not so big, but still the other doctors were not able to treat it. The I consulted Dr Dupesh. Thanks to him for providing me best suitable treatment. He has expert knowledge in the field of sexology. The overall atmosphere in the Dr Shah's Clinic is very soothing.
I was having very bad thoughts regarding my masturbation addiction. I am so much benefitted withDr Dupesha's treatment, that i am perfectly fine now. I am really grateful as his masturbation addiction treatment has give me a ray of hope. No matter how critical be the situation, he is always very calm. The overall outlook of the Dr Shah's Clinic was very nice. I owe him a big thank for treating me so patiently.
The hiv aids treatment given by Dr Shah Dupesh has helped me greatly and now I am perfectly fine. I searched him online and saw his reviews. I have consulted so many doctors but nobody till now was able to understand my concern properly, until i consulted Shim. I was having very bad thoughts regarding my hiv aids. BUt now I am perfectly fine.He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with all patients.
Very polite, listen patients problem and clearly explaining. Allowing us to ask questions and answering responsibly..trying to cure naturally, not recommending unnecessary tablets...but the clinic name is not Dr.shah's mens fertility centre, its womens fertility centre, fees is also 700/-.details to be corrected in lybrate.com
I was sick of my male sexual problems . I consulted many doctors but nothing came into play. Later , one of my friends referred Dr Dupesh. Thanks to him for a perfect advice. He ensures that he listens to his patients. Whatever tests he prescribed, were very correct and the gave they gave us an exact idea about my condition.
Thanks to him I am totally satisfied with the results. I am really grateful as his premature ejaculation treatment has give me a ray of hope. They took very nice care of me, i never felt that I am in Dr Shah's Clinic . I was quite impressed with his concept of holistic healing.
I had a small penis size due to which I was very tensed . One of my friends referred to Dr Dupesh. Over the period of time the treatment has helped me a lot. He is a very practical doctor. He has in depth knowledge in sexology. And I am happy with the results.
One of my cousin's referred to Dr Khan. He is a very practical doctor. It was a bad case of infertility. his treatment suited me the best and now I am fine. The overall outlook of the Dr Shah's Clinic was very nice.
Dr. Shah Dupesh Khan provides answers that are knowledgeable and helped me improve my health. It's really wonderful to check every morning. I got lot's of information about health..It's really very help full..
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shah Dupesh Khan to be caring. Thanks sir by seeing in Internet about grade 2 mobility I was disappointed...Thank you very much...
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shah Dupesh Khan to be inspiring. Very helpful
I found the answers provided by the Dr. Shah Dupesh Khan to be inspiring. Thnk u
Hi I have one problem I am 28 year old boy unmarried now I am suffering from pre ejaculate problem wit in 30 second it will discharge so is their any treatment for this problem is this curable ?what type of food can I take please answer me.
Depression is one of those experiences when one may feel sad, lonely, dejected and discouraged. Doubt, anxiety and uncertainty crawl in so much so that they may lead to problems in decision making. A depressed person feels devoid of energy and the motivation to do anything at all seems to have disappeared.
Depression and some antidepressants curb sexual drive. This has a negative effect on the depression as sex releases 'happy hormones'. Thus, depression and your sex life share a cyclic relationship. The effect of depression on your sex life is a result of both brain functioning and physical changes in the body.
So if depression is badly ruining your sex life, doing these will help big time:
- Depression often makes a person withdraw from others and cease to enjoy any experience. This becomes a thought pattern that cannot be cured with medication. Talking to a counselor can help unlearn these thought patterns and help people form new social bonds. As part of the treatment, the patient will need to find and explore new ways of enjoying sex that can strengthen strained relationships.
- Having an open conversation with your partner is key to improving relationships and one's sex life. Talk about your sexual needs and help your partner understand your mental barriers to sex. Find forms of foreplay that appeal to both of you. It is also important for you and your partner to understand that there is no 'standard' to how often you should have sex or how you should feel after it.
- Ask your doctor to adjust medication In cases where the antidepressant curbs libido, lowering or adjusting the drug dosage can be a solution to treat the depression without curbing sexual desire. Do not attempt to adjust your medication on your own. Your doctor may also change the drug to another that does not affect your sex drive. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
A healthy lifestyle is vital for experiencing sexual arousal, which requires your overall health and cardiovascular system to be in their best form. Simple lifestyle changes can easily lead to a better sex life. Not only do these changes lead to a better sex life, but also contribute towards the performance and stamina exhibited in bed.
Here are some points on to improve sex life by choosing these simple lifestyle changes:
- No stress: Stress is unavoidable, but one can make a conscious effort to relieve themselves of the same. If a person is stress it becomes hard to focus on sex and in turn affects the blood flow. Reading a book, taking a break, rest, and a massage are just few ways by which one can get rid of stress.
- Regular exercises: Doing exercises regularly tends to pump up the heart, which in turn enhance the blood flow in and around the genitals. Exercising also provides stamina and energy. The most important benefit of exercising is that it enhances the body image thereby leading to a confident person.
- Quitting smoking: Smoking causes the development of a condition known as vasoconstriction (which is a contraction of the blood vessels that brings about a decrease in blood flow), not to mention damage to the veins and arteries. The small veins in the penis are typically more prone to this kind of damage. The only way you can prevent this kind of damage from happening is by kicking this habit. As a consequence, you experience an increase in your sex drive as well as an improvement in your sex life.
- Limiting your drinks: Drinking in moderate amounts can help in protecting you from heart disease and certain cancers. But if you have too much of alcohol, it can act as a depressant and lead to anxiety problems as well as a host of sexual problems including delayed ejaculation, erections, and vaginal dryness. Ideally, you should have one drink a day if you're a woman and two in the case of men.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Premature Ejaculation (PE) is considered when a man can't 'last' for longer than five minutes. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. Premature ejaculation can be a result of several physical and psychological factors.
If the condition has become a cause of worry for you, then these tips can come to your rescue:
- Avoiding substance abuse: Doctors usually recommend avoiding excessive consumption of alcohol so that the senses are more alert. Also, one must completely avoid smoking in such conditions, as tobacco can have an adverse effect on the sexual health of a person. Other substance abuse should also be avoided.
- Relaxation techniques: One can practise breathing exercises and other relaxation techniques including meditation that can help in distracting the mind so that there is less scope of anxiety. This can also help in putting the patient in the right frame of mind where he can actually enjoy the process of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement to peak and orgasm.
- Kegel exercises: Kegel exercises can help both men and women with their sexual problems. In men, these help to strengthen the pubococcygeus muscle by repeated contraction and relaxation. The pubococcygeus muscle helps to control urination too. If you use the same technique when you are close to an orgasm, you can delay your ejaculation.
- Squeeze technique: This technique is used to reduce excessive and rapid rate of arousal. When you are close to orgasm, you can squeeze the base of the penis to curb the erection somewhat so that it can build up again. This will automatically delay ejaculation. It is a good idea to practice this technique on your own first and then try it with your partner.
- Reduce stress: The stress hormones in your body prevent the secretion of testosterone which is responsible for your sex drive. Alcohol, tobacco or nicotine and other illegal drugs used to combat stress can also have an adverse effect on your sexual arousal and cause premature ejaculation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
A normal healthy love life is as important as having a healthy body and mind. However, many men tend to have problems in maintaining a healthy love life due to the problem of impotence. A man is diagnosed as impotent when he experiences serious trouble getting an erection despite arousal or maintaining it during sexual intercourse.
Physical and mental impact
If the erectile dysfunction becomes a regular phenomenon, it can severely affect the person’s relationship status, not to mention his self esteem. Sometimes, impotence might be an indication of a serious underlying condition.
You might be suffering from male impotence if:
1. You are experiencing recurrent and significant trouble in order to get and subsequently maintain an erection.
2. You are suffering from a low sex drive for a long amount of time.
3. A combination of the both.
Either way, a consultation with the sexologist might help to cure male impotence through a prescribed dosage of medications. In extreme cases, the doctor might prescribe an artificial replacement of testosterone within the body or even a surgery in order to normalize things. If male impotence occurs due to psychological factors, sessions of counseling might help to improve the condition. If diagnosed and treated efficiently, male impotence is an easily curable condition.
Male impotence or erectile dysfunction might occur due to numerous physical or psychological factors. Some of the causes of erectile dysfunction are as follows:
Under lying health issues, if you are suffering from major health disorders you may suffer from erectile dysfunction. Some of these could be
Medication and treatments: Erectile dysfunction might occur due to the side effects of certain medications such as chemotherapy and blood pressure medications.
- Excessive alcohol consumption, tobacco usage or drug abuse: These elements put many harmful elements within your body and may result in prostate cancer or surgery within the pelvic area. If anyone has recently undergone surgery to treat prostate cancer or other problems of the pelvic area, it may cause impotence as well.
- Psychological trauma: Since the brain is one of the most important agents responsible for erections, any form of psychological trauma, anxiety or stress might trigger a dysfunction in the process as well.
You don’t need to spend bucket loads of money on wrinkle removing or anti-aging creams as long as you are engaging in intercourse almost regularly. It has been proven by medical science that sex can be an absolute boon in treating all skin problems and providing it with radiance. Listed below are a few ways how sex is good for your skin:
- Sex helps in balancing hormonal levels: Acne and other skin problems can be a result of an imbalance in the hormonal levels. However, if you are having sex regularly, you are helping your body maintain and regulate the hormone levels. Engaging in intercourse also releases ‘endorphins’ which give you a sense of happiness, helping to display the same radiance on your face as well.
- Engaging in the act regulates the oil secretion: Since most skin problems are a result of oil and sebum secretion, having sex can help in regulating the secretion of oil. Sex hormones do control the amount of oil our pores produce and prevent dry skin. Having sex also results in sweating which opens up pores and helps in getting rid of dirt and residual makeup. Hence, sex is a pre-cursor to great skin.
- Helps in getting glowing skin: Sex is necessary as it stimulates your senses and increases circulation of blood to your face which helps in delivering oxygen to your pores. This results in a rosy glow on your face after sex. Hence, if you have sex daily, you can expect the rosy radiance to remain on your face for the next few days.
- Younger looking skin: According to a study, sex is “the fountain of youth”. Having sex regulates the amount of oil in your skin which prevents wrinkles and fine lines from appearing, making your skin look younger than it actually is.
- Sex can prevent inflammation of the skin: It releases anti-inflammatory molecules, thus reducing various skin related disorders in check. Having sex releases ‘oxytocin’ and ‘beta endorphins’ which fight inflammatory molecules. These hormones also give you healthier skin and help in boosting immunity. you wish to discuss about any spIfecific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Over the last couple of decades, there has been a steady increase in the number of issues pertaining to sex. While there are a variety of reasons attributed to it including more exposure to sex through media forums, the changing lifestyle of people is said to be a bigger reason.
With people connected to their work all through the day and multitasking on the rise, work is never complete. Even when retiring for the night, there are always things running about what next to do. In cases where both couples are working, there is no match of timings either. That being the case, sex has taken a backseat, almost the last seat.
In addition, the altered Indian lifestyle also has led to greater exposure to sex leading to increased cases of abuse (family/friends circle), past unpleasant experiences, relationship failures, etc. All these have changed the equations in relationships.
More and more couples are worried about a number of sexual issues, including:
- Loss of desire
- Anxiety about sex
- Erectile dysfunction
- Orgasmic disorder
- Premature or delayed ejaculation
- Conflicting sexual desires
- Past sexual abuse or assault
- Image issues
Sex therapy is on the rise, and 90% of the therapy consists of getting the couples to have a frank, open discussion. As much as it is a private topic, the problem can only be solved when an open discussion happens, both with the doctor and with the partner.
Whether it is past abuse or erectile dysfunction, the first step is to acknowledge the problem and discuss about it. If you are not able to confide in your partner or a good friend, it is advisable to seek a therapist.
It is wise to pick a therapist who comes through referral. Some things to keep in mind are:
- Be open - Like any other counseling, sex therapy also involves a frank discussion with complete confidence in the person. The therapist will understand your concerns about anxiety or problem and help you how to communicate your desires and needs with your partner.
- It does not end with one discussion - Starting to work with a sex therapist is just the first step. It might take a while (a few months) to completely resolve the issue and identify the solution.
- Involve your partner - Though it is advisable to start talking alone with the therapist, after a couple of sessions, the partner may also be called in to see if there is something that needs to be worked upon.
Sex therapy can definitely help to resolve the above noted issues and improve sex life, which is very essential for a healthy body and relationship. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.