Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Senthil KumarYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have my left side ear has last two weeks night, west liquid substance drained .what I happened, please consult me. He was morning time slow pain.
I am feeling my throat burning from last day. I have not ate anything unusually. Now I am not able to eat peacefully. While drinking hot water I feel relif but the burning will be back within no time. What should I do.
ENT doctor said that, stone in my throat. My throat continuously pain. What can I do. Plzz give me some medicins.
I have throat problem. From last 2 month. Itching, down voice, cough, red throat. May be swelling also. Checked from ent doctors but no improvement. Please suggest me. I am worried about it very much now.
I have stomach infection due to which I am feeling dizziness and have an headache. Please consult on the same. Medicines which I have been taking for infection is Orni O andreko olD. Are these medicines fine or have to be changed.
Sir I have sore throat for more than 18 months and no improvements I hav to clear my throat every time and I hav no pain no swelling problem but I cannot shout loud and this problem is not goin sir m really afraid as I was reading online abt throat cancer please advice me m really tensed now I hav no problem I hav nasal dripping and sore throat and my mouth also gets dry do I hav any serious problem sir I am too scared I dnt drink and smoke I hav my gallbladder removed.
A blocked nose is not only annoying, but is extremely discomforting. Several reasons can be held responsible for it and common cold is certainly not the only one. Some other reasons include:
Therefore, the remedial measures for blocked nose vary, depending on the cause that led to it. Some of the ways by which you can redress this problem are:
- Use a humidifier: Sinusitis is often held responsible for a clogged nose, a condition that is almost always accompanied by severe pain. In such a situation, placing a humidifier in a room proves to be extremely beneficial. This machine treats blocked nose by converting the water to moisture. This fills up the room and significantly increases the humidity of the room. Therefore when you breathe, the humid air soothes the inflamed blood vessels in the nose and helps you to breathe properly.
- Take a hot shower: When you find it difficult to breathe, a quick hot shower can go a long way in curing the discomfort. The logic that operates is the steam generated from the hot shower thins the mucus and also considerably reduces the inflammation in the nose, allowing you to breathe normally.
- Drink lots of water: Though the suggestion may seem incredible, drinking water actually helps in un-blocking that blocked nose. When you drink a lot of water, the mucus in the nostrils is thinned, at the same time it pushes back the accumulated fluids, thereby curbing the condition of blocked nose.
- Using a saline spray: This is one of the most ancient and trusted ways of treating blocked nose. By administering a saline or a nasal spray, the moisture in your nostrils increases and radically diminishes the inflammation.
- Use warm compresses: Using a warm compress has been the most reliable form of medication in times of high temperature and also at times of blocked nose. The compress that was dipped in hot water, when placed on the nose and forehead helps to unblock the nasal passages. The soothing effect of the warm compresses reduces the inflammation and facilitates the process of breathing.