Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Sinuplasty Procedure
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Senthil KumarYour feedback matters!
I have been facing bleeding from my nose. I visited Ent doctor who said it was a small injury which will be healed. Now after 2 months it has started again but it is very severe. Please guide me. What should I do?
I am 43 year old. I am facing two problems now a days 1, in my right ear certain times I feel little pain, feel heavy and it seems shut (not complete), please advice.
My left ear is paining since years, consulted many doctors took many medicines but everything went in vain. Please guide me what to do.
I have sinus problem and pain around head some time after checkup mild dns left side give me right answer.
My age is 21. My throat is paining from inside, something like sore throat, I've cold and cough too. I suffered from this since last three days. Today,I'm feeling too weak and body muscles aches.
Im 18 year old and from last 7 days im getting nose bleeding. I had use alot of medicine. please can you tell me how to stop the bleeding.
I release a red coloured cough when I clear my throat for the past two days. The color is partly red mixed with ghee color. Of course some other times in the day the cough is dark black coloured due to external pollution/dust. Is it normal. What should I do otherwise.
How to stop Snoring ? I have this problem for last 20 years . I am male -44 years . All family members gets disturbed with the noise I make and I really don't know what to do . Please guide.
I am 46 years old female, frequently getting throat irritation ie allergy type and it is burning and lots of mucous coming, cough with slight blood, could not speak, one doctor said it as laryghitis, one said it as allergy, but I am suffering since 5 yrs. This year frequency is very high.
On behalf of my friend I'm 27 year old female, whenever I am sleeping in night and changing one side to another I am feeling dizziness (chhakar ka aana). What shall be problem what should I do ?
Doctor please help me. I have ear ache and continuously water like pus is coming out all day. And also I have some listening problem. please give some solution.
I am suffering from tinnitus, the cause of tinnitus is high level of noise. I am engineer, so at my company there is hammering on metal plate and once I was standing near to it. From that day my ear can not listen properly, and also 24 hours continuous noise hearing even I am in silence. Please help me to cure tinnitus.
What is dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium?
Dizziness, vertigo and disequilibrium are common symptoms and most of us have experienced momentary symptoms. They are all symptoms that can result from a peripheral vestibular disorder (a dysfunction of the balance organs of the inner ear) or central vestibular disorder (brain and pathways connecting brain to inner ear).
Dizziness is a sensation of lightheadedness, faintness, or unsteadiness.
It can be caused by heart disease, brain related causes like stroke, prolong illness, psychological issues, side effect of certain medications, blood pressure fluctualtions and many&nbsp;other condiions.
Vertigo has a rotational, spinning component, and is the perception of movement, either of the self or surrounding objects. Its a common symptom in inner ear disorders. Some of the conditions that cause vertigo are: bppv or positional vertigo, menieres, labrynthitis, vestibular neuritis, mal de barquement syndrome, perilymph fistula, toxicity of ears due to certain antibiotics, acoustic neuroma etc.
Disequilibrium means unsteadiness, imbalance, or loss of equilibrium. It can occur as a primary symptom or along wth vertigo and dizziness.
Vestibular rehabiliation can help decrease these symptoms. If you wish to know in detail please click on private consultation.
I am 23 years old male. I used to eat paan masala from past four years nd I use my voice to sing from past one nd half years I feel too much strain in the right side of my throat nd I get my throat soar everymorning nd pain in vocals cough too my voice is not opening as much as in the past I feel decrease in elasticity of mine right side vocal I can not sing in high pitch now wat should I do does it curable nd will I be able to sing normally again by treatment ?
No wheezing no cough still difficulty in breathing 16hours from 24hours and sometimes feeling like something is there in my throat no pain while swallowing. Acid reflux is also there sometimes. No pain in stomach. But I feel like stomach is tight. Stool color is green. please help me.
There is a baltod symptoms in my ear I hav went to many doc but tere is no relief Lot of allergy in my ear What medicine should I take.
Throat infections can affect anyone. Your throat will feel swollen and sore and swallowing may become difficult. The flu and common cold flu virus can cause infections along with allergies, bacterial infections, breathing polluted air or smoking.
Conventional treatment only suppresses the symptoms; it also has side effects. Homeopathy focuses on rooting out the disease from within, instead of just concentrating on suppressing on the symptoms. All the homeopathic remedies gradually treat and cure your disease and have no side effects whatsoever.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is the best homeopathic remedy for throat infections. Belladonna is also good for Tonsillitis (swollen and red tonsils with white patches inside your throat) and difficulties in swallowing.
- Hepar Sulph: If you have a splinter-like sensation in your throat along with soreness, Hepar Sulph can be very beneficial in treating the symptoms.
- Phosphorus: Phosphorus is the best medicine for "clergyman's throat" (agitated tickling in your larynx when you speak).
- Lachesis: Difficulty in swallowing fluids when you have a sore throat is best treated with Lachesis. Chronic tonsillitis is also treated with Lachesis.
- Ignatia: If you feel like you have a lump in your throat and you cannot gulp food easily, Ignatia can work well.
- Bryonia: Bryonia is used to treat dry cough along with a sore throat.
- Drosera: Spasmodic, dry coughs with a sore throat are best treated with Drosera.
- Merc Sol: Red, swollen and sore throats are treated with Merc Sol. Throat problems that worsen with weather changes can be taken care of with this medicine.
- Arsenicum Album: If your common cold also gives you a sore throat, then you can opt for Arsenicum Album. This medicine is also useful if you have watery and thin nasal discharge.
- Aconite: Burning and a painful sore throat induced by common cold and sneezing are treated well with Aconite.
- Causticum: Sometimes your throat can get sore from shouting or if you talk loudly at a stretch. In such a situation, Causticum can prove to be beneficial.
- Argentum Metallicum: If your throat is sore and feels raw and worse after straining your voice, then Argentum Metallicum is helpful.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla is mostly prescribed to children with sore throats and mucus formations in their chests.
- Baryta Carbonica: Enlarged tonsils, painful and sore throats in children are best treated with Baryta Carbonica.