Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SatyavathiYour feedback matters!
The mixture is made with these flowers:
Clematis: for a better concentration
Chestnut bud: to better remember things
Gentian: not to respond when in front of an unexpected situation
Elm: for a surplus of care that an exam requires
Larch: to have confidence in your abilities
Some of my ideas that may help you customizing this mixture:
Mimulus: if you're scared about the exam or if you're shy
Impatiens: especially useful towards the end of the studying process and during the days before an exam, if you're afraid that you might not have enough time to study or if you can't wait for the exam
White chestnut: when your mind always goes to the things that you're studying or when you can't stop thinking about the exam itself. This mixture for the exam is very useful. But don't forget to study.
Intelligent boy is not scoring marks -
Is there any fear of exam? (Mimulus)
Does he forget during the exam but remember after the exam? (Scleranthus)
Or is he going blank and forgetting the answer? (white chestnut)
Or does he not have enough time? (elm)
Or feeling shaky while reading the question paper? (rescue remedy)
Or making silly mistakes and getting fewer marks. (impatiens)
Is he sitting to study putting the required efforts? (oak)
Or not sitting to study in the house? (chestnut bud)
I am having bigger breasts.in comparison with my body. How can I reduce the size of my breasts? Is there medicine available? Or is there any other way for the same?
Is it safe to have sex during pregnancy. If to avoid which months of pregnancy it should be avoided.
I am 7 months pregnant and I feel lot of pain above my stomach and below the breast area. My gynic has suggested me to apply volini gel over there. Is it safe to do so? As when I apply it, I feel lot of burning sensation. Will it hurt my baby?
I had my periods today which is on time. I was on i-pill. But I am facing more than usual bleeding and pain in stomach. What should I do pls tell. Pls suggest home remedies if thre is some.
Marriage life now 2 years completed . Both of us health is Good as per test (HSG, Semen) Both tubes are clear for. My Wife. Sperm count around 60millions for me. For me motility is little bit. Lower 15 instead 17. For that I'm taking tablets . What need to do for Improve the motility / Sperm counts ? Is that Homeopathy cures infertility? What is exact date of IC after period. How to identify ovulation day.
Sometimes bad phase in a relationship becomes so strained that intellectual possibilities to overcome bad situations by the couple get hijacked with pain, feeling of betrayal and confusion. Generally, such a condition itself snowballs into an end of a relationship.
1. First, a couple should ask themselves, if they are destroying themselves, hurting their partner and their relationship, based on anger and strong emotions? If yes, then slow down and evaluate. Avoid confronting your partner until you’re calm and can carefully weigh your bad relationship phase.
2. Secondly, a couple should avoid assumptions like their current state of unhappiness is solely the fault of the relationship; there could be other issues too, like bad financial situation, unnecessary attraction towards a colleague, frustration in career etc. Remember, there is no intelligence to mix up everything or to destroy good things because you have a bad or a thoughtless experience.
3. Instead of just secretly wishing for a change, a couple could prepare them to do open and effective communication than cutting off or keeping silent. Communicating transparently with the partner generally kick-starts a healthier relationship; in the least, it will contribute to a deeper understanding of what’s really causing the rift in the relationship.
4. Put a sincere effort to resolve the situation, if you fail then don’t wait for fate but meet a counsellor, who can help you come out of this situation.
After doing sex with my wife she always gets pain in vagina and vagina outer surface goes red can you suggest cream or any solution that pain and redness should be curable.
Is there any problem using ipill-72 or nowill 72 for more than 3 times in month nd more than 15 times in a year. Please help me with detailed information. And she some times has irregular periods and heavy pain and bleeding for 2-3dyas during periods time.
Dysentery is the inflammation of the intestine that causes appearance of blood and mucous in stool. It is caused by bacteria or parasites. In this condition, the patient passes semi liquid stool many times in a day. It is a contagious disease and is transmitted via the faecal oral route. Thus, a group of people like a family living together or students in a hostel are more prone to picking up the infection. This infection is also transmitted via anal sex.
Ayurveda is a herbal medicinal treatment, originated in India. It is known to have cure for various health problems. Usually Diarrhoea cures itself through diet change, but in case of dysentery, medication is required to combat bacteria and parasites. Some ways to treat Dysentery with Ayurvedic remedies are as follows:
- Isabbael for Chronic Amoebiasis: Isabbael is a formulation that treats dysentery caused due to Amoebiasis. When the stool contains mucus and the infected patient feels a cramp before passing stool, it is considered an Amoebiasis infection. Isabbael is very good for bacillary dysentery as well. It is advised to consume 1 teaspoonful twice daily with water for 5 to 7 days for best results.
- Ambimap for dysentery: Ambimap herbal formulation possesses a multi-purpose approach to control and cure dysentery (Pravahika). It is known to treat and cure all types of parasitic infection and provides immediate relief. For best results, 1 or 2 tablets should be taken 2 to 3 times a day with water.
- Churna for dysentery: Churna is a polyherbal Ayurvedic medicine in powdered form and is high beneficial in treating dysentery.
You can also opt for Ayurvedic remedies that can be formulated at home. They are as follows:
- Combine powdered dry ginger root, amla powder, long and black pepper in equal proportions. It is advisable to store this dry mixture in a glass container. For best results, consume one teaspoon of this mixture with lukewarm water two times a day.
- Another great way to combat dysentery is to drink buttermilk. Just add a bit of rock salt as well as powdered roasted cumin seeds. Drink this mixture two times a day preferably with breakfast and at lunchtime. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
My wife is 15 weeks pregnant and she got pain in stomach and some weakness in body also what can I do. She doesn't eat well also.
Hi I am 19 weeks pregnant, I got 101. 2 degree fever 2 days back my doctor suggested me to take dolo650 and other to tabs now m feeling quite better. But want to know will my baby will get effected or will my baby will get any health defects.
Miscarriages are quite common these days. Couples who experience miscarriage have to go through an emotional trauma. They feel frustrated because of doubts and many unanswered questions along with the emotional trauma they face. While some women feel that they are a failure after experiencing a miscarriage, some others feel extremely guilty about it. Therefore, it is very important for couples to know about miscarriage.
Here are the six most frequently asked questions about miscarriage that you must know:
How common is it for a miscarriage to happen?
This is definitely one of the most asked questions about miscarriage. According to most doctors, miscarriage is quite common. Unfortunately, one in four pregnancies can end in miscarriage. Therefore, everyone knows someone who has suffered a miscarriage.
What can be the symptoms of miscarriage?
This is the 2nd most common question asked about miscarriage. The symptoms of miscarriage vary from person to person. For most women, the symptoms noticed are bleeding and pain. As the pregnancy advances, more pain and more bleeding are noticed. The pains are similar to extremely bad menstrual cramps. However, doctors also agree that if a woman experiences some bleeding, it doesn’t always imply that a miscarriage can happen.
What are the causes of miscarriage?
A woman’s age is linked to miscarriage. If a woman is over 35, the risk of miscarriage rises. This is because cells do not divide properly as women age. The DNA of a man can also play a role in miscarriage.
How do doctors treat miscarriage?
About 75 % of miscarriages occur after the embryo gets embedded into the uterus. No treatment is required for this kind of miscarriage. Most miscarriages happen during the first 12 weeks of pregnancy. These miscarriages can be resolved through medication or surgery. The miscarriages that occur after the 12 weeks can be extremely traumatic for women.
What is the biggest misconception of miscarriage?
The most common misconception of miscarriage is that it can happen due to activities like exercise and sex.
What can be done to prevent a miscarriage?
People often ask this question to their doctors. Although there is no particular way to prevent a miscarriage, people should maintain a healthy lifestyle during pregnancy. Obesity, smoking and drug use can enhance the risk of miscarriage, and hence they should be avoided.
Aforementioned are the six most asked questions about miscarriage. You should always talk to a doctor, if you face any complications or problems during pregnancy. It is important to clear your doubts about miscarriage. You should also try your best to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
I had unprotected sex and had ipill after that. And my periods haven't occur since then. Almost 1 month has passed. I did have pregnancy check and result was negative. So kindly help me with this.
Nature has blessed us with some amazing and magical foods. Forget pills or supplements, these foods can give all that you crave for in life, a well-shaped body, a healthy mind and heart and a lot more. It is important for us to identify these foods and make them a part of our regular diet.
Believe it or not, bananas are one of these magical foods. This is a fantastic fruit, available in the markets throughout the year and is pocket-friendly too. From potassium to vitamin B6, it is packed with the goodness of essential nutrients. The best part about this fruit is you can consume it in different ways. Besides eating it alone, you can make delicious sweet dishes and milk-shakes out of it.
- Each banana (118gm) contains only about 105 calories, and consists almost exclusively of water and carbs.
- Bananas contain very little protein and almost no fat.
- The carbs in unripe (green) bananas consist mostly of starch and resistant starch, but as the banana ripens, the starch turns into sugar (glucose, fructose and sucrose).
- A medium-sized banana contains about 3 grams of fiber, making bananas a fairly good fiber source.
Bananas contain mainly two types of fiber:
- Pectin: Decreases as the banana ripens.
- Resistant starch: Found in unripe bananas.
Resistant starch escapes digestion and ends up in our large intestine, where it becomes food for the beneficial gut bacteria. Additionally, some cell studies propose that pectin may help protect against colon cancer. Bananas contain several types of potent antioxidants, including dopamine and catechins. These antioxidants have been linked to many health benefits, such as a reduced risk of heart disease and degenerative diseases. Bananas are often referred to as the perfect food for athletes, largely due to their mineral content and easily digested carbs. Eating bananas may help reduce exercise-related muscle cramps and soreness, which affect up to 95% of the general population. Bananas are also one of the most convenient snack foods. You can add them to breakfast yogurt, cereal or smoothie. You can even use them instead of sugar in your baking and cooking. Furthermore, bananas rarely contain any pesticides or pollutants, due to their thick protective peel. Bananas are incredibly easy to eat and transport. They are usually well-tolerated and easily digested, and simply have to be peeled and eaten.
- Keeps you smart and slim: It acts as a perfect energy booster. You get ample amount of calories by consuming a banana. A single banana can give you 100 to 110 calories instantly. Interestingly, it doesn’t add too much carb or fat to your overall diet. A medium-sized banana is most likely to contain about 30 grams of useful carbs and 3 to 4 grams of fiber. It is rich in resistant starch—a kind of carbohydrate that takes longer time for digestion, burning more calories.
- Takes care of your muscles: Bananas are rich in minerals like magnesium and potassium. It prevents and protects us from developing cramps in the muscles. It enhances the process of muscle relaxation too.
- Keeps a tab on your blood pressure: It is an ideal fruit for people with high blood pressure. It is because of the fact that bananas are rich in potassium. This mineral does wonder in reducing blood pressure. One gets about 400-450 mg of potassium (with no traces of sodium) from a single banana.
- Get gorgeous with a glowing skin: It is not just the citrus fruits that fulfil your body’s requirement of Vitamin C. Bananas are also a rich source of Vitamin C. This nutrient is essential for a healthy skin. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that strengthens the immune system of our body.
- Good for your stomach: Bananas are helpful in taking care of your stomach. They keep you away from gastric problems or disorders. Say thanks to the fructooligosaccharides (FOS) present in them. FOS acts as a probiotic substance, enhancing the growth of useful bacterias in human intestine. Consequently, eating a banana prevents you from gastric diseases. Further, bananas contain pectin which helps in beating constipation.
My wife pregnancy is about end of the 8 month bit of last quarter. Her HB is about to 6 gram. She is feeling too much constipation and vomiting. What is next step to increase the HB. AND how much should be HB at the time of delivery. Please confront to me.
Back pain or lower back pain can happen for several problems with any part of the interconnected network of spinal nerves, muscles, bones, tendons or discs in the lumber spine Laser Treatment for Acne Scars.
Headaches such as migraines, cluster headaches, sinus headaches and tension headaches are really agonizing conditions that most of us has Laser Treatment for Acne Scars faced for at least once in their lives. Most of the time pounding Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment headaches are treated with anti-nausea and pain relieving drugs.
Very wide blood pressure fluctuations can signal an increased risk of developing heart ailments and also an early death. In a large study conducted on people taking blood pressure medications, it has been found that a Hair Loss variation of more than 15 mm Hg in the systolic reading between the doctor visits is linked to 25% increase in the risk of cardiac arrest and sudden death. Systolic blood pressure is what we see as the top digits while measuring.
Just like other cancer types, tissue in the breasts have cells that multiply unrestricted. These cells may then travel to Gynaecologist other parts of the body. When this Hair Loss happens, the cancer is said to have metastasized. It generally starts in the glands or milk ducts Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. It progresses to advanced breast-cancer if the cancer spreads to other body parts.