Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hi am 20. My gf and I had oral sex but I rubbed my penis on her vagina may be inserted it half inch. I was worried so. I made her eat ipill. Yesterday but today she is feeling any problem or pain in stomach or anything. Is she safe? And I pill failed or not. She used ipill first time 2 months before that time she was suffering from pain but this is time no pain. Is everything ok?
Hi Dr. I am newly married, I have pain in bottom of vagina above anal ,getting burning sensation like skin tear, while intercourse time start burning, afraid to have sex, please give best suggestion and why it cause Thanks in advance.
Hello doctor I had my periods on 22 july and it lasted for 5 days and I had unprotected sex on 10th august and I took the unwanted 72 pill on 11th august which is the next day before 24 hours. My periods date for every month varies about 3-4 days. So this month I expect it around 22. So as I know they say it bleeds within 10 days approximately. So what I wanted to as you is. If I have bleeding in these 10 days will it be my periods or the effects of the unwanted 72 pill? And if it does not bleed then when will I have my next periods approximately. Please let me know as soon as possible.
I'm 26 year single male I'm doing masturbation from last 10 years And sir now I'm absorbing that my erection is coming my leakage of water tap and same urine also coming with no pressure I'm through of urine. Please suggest me what I need to do. Is it abnormality act . Is it a sign of infertility .
Elbow pain may be caused due to a variety of reasons from injuries to fractures and ligament pulls or tears. This is most commonly experienced by people who are into sports, including those who play tennis, golf and other such sports that require intense arm movements.
So, let us look at the six most common reasons behind elbow pain:
- Medial Epicondylitis: This condition creates pain in the inner tendon within the elbow and is usually termed as 'golfer's elbow'. It basically occurs due to the constant swinging and throwing motion that a sports person may indulge in. When these movements are repeated on a constant basis, there is wear and tear as well as acute pain in the area. Also, an injury to the wrist can cause this pain in the elbow.
- Lateral Epicondylitis: This condition is commonly known as 'tennis elbow'. The affected area under this condition includes the outside tendons of the elbow. This is caused due to swinging, hitting, hammering and punching motions that are repeated too often. It is commonly experienced by cooks, artists, carpenters, automobile workers, and plumbers and people who use heavy tools.
- Olecranon Bursitis: This condition is also known as 'student's elbow' and usually occurs due to constant writing and gripping motion which affects the bursae. These are small fluid filled sacs that lubricate the joints even as the protection happens. The symptoms include swelling and pain. There is also risk of infection and redness in this condition.
- Osteoarthritis: The cartilage of the joints gets affected in this condition which is the connective tissue that exists in the joints. This condition causes wear and tear of the joints and bones which leads to pain in the various areas including the elbow. Medication and physiotherapy are good measures for treatment.
- Fracture: Sometimes, dislocation or fracture may lead to pain in the outstretched arm or elbow. Dislocation may take place when a bone moves from its aligned spot. The symptoms will include obvious swelling and acute pain in the elbow.
- Ligament Damage: Strains and sprains in the ligaments within the elbow joint can lead to this damaging condition. Torn or stretched ligaments are the most common outcomes in this kind of injury and damage.
To find out which reason may be the culprit behind your elbow pain, you will need to see a general physician or an orthopaedic specialist who will run you through a series of tests and examinations including X rays, MRI scans and others in order to ascertain the cause and treatment. A sports injury specialist can also help in diagnosis and treatment.
Dr. before 4 days my pre-ejaculation fluid touches my gf's vagina, I afraid that if she is getting pregnant so if I test her morning urine thorough pregnancy test kit then can I sure that she is pregnant or not? Dr. please kindly reply me.
2. Find a low-impact exercise you enjoy.
3. Give physical therapy a try: a physical therapist can help design an exercise program that fits your individual ability level and teach you proper techniques to spare your joints.
4. Get enough rest and relaxation.
5. Make sure you're getting enough sleep: arthritis pain can interfere with a good night's sleep. However, proper sleep is necessary for overall health.
6. Use ice and/or heat: for many people with arthritis pain, ice can help relieve pain and swelling and heat can help ease stiffness.
7. Apply a topical pain reliever:
8. Use an oral pain reliever: ask your doctor about your options. Oral pain medications are commonly used to treat osteoarthritis symptoms.
9. Consider injections: persistent arthritis pain may respond to treatment with injections. Available options include corticosteroids, which can be used up to 2 or 3 times a year to relieve severe pain. Talk to your doctor about the benefits and risks of injectable treatments for knee pain.
10. Talk to your doctor about surgery: if you have severe osteoarthritis symptoms that interfere with daily life and do not respond to conservative treatment, surgery may be necessary. Ask your doctor about arthroscopic procedures or total knee replacement, may be necessary.
I'm Asu. Iam 21tears old and my weight is 50kgs height is 155cms. I don't have regular periods and miss periods 3months. How to get regular periods.
How much time we can wait? In 9 month baby head is still floating and no symbol of labour pain. On 15-07-2016 nine month completed.
My wife is pregnant and she was blood test results at thyroid in pregnancy. She consult Dr. And start neomarcagol tab. 5mg 3 time Ask for you neomarcagol tab. safe in pregnancy.
I wanted to know if I will get pregnant. My cycle ends on 2nd December and I had unsafe sex on 8th December but we are not sure if my husband ejaculated inside me, we are newly married, so not planning for a baby. Please let me know if there is any risk. What kind of precautions should I take?
Hi doctor I'm not pregnant now but not getting periods now took infertility medicines and injection but not pregnant so I want to leave this medicines doctor told you will be conceive naturally but you have to reduce weight then I get pregnant quickly so I think I have to reduce 6 kg so I can take 3 cycles yamini 21 tablets for hormones balance please tell me I already took 2 cycles last year doctor only prescribed so now I can take? Height 155 cm Weight 61 kg Age 24 Please reply me.
I am 22 year old n I am now 2 months pregnant. Yesterday suddenly I bleeding started n I went through hospital they said baby is not fully grown n heart heartbeat also low n it will cause abortion. Is this condition serious please suggest me some tips to make my baby healthy. I want my baby healthy please reply me plz.
I am married and want to know how long I.e how many years can I safely wait before having kids to avoid future complications.
Infertility is a condition where a couple, trying to conceive in a natural way is not able to do so even after one year of trying. It is also a matter of worry for patients who are over the age of 35 years and those who are not able to conceive naturally even after 12 months of trying constantly.
Causes: There are many causes of infertility. It may be down to a condition present in one or both partners. Ovulation and fertilisation are the main elements of the conception process and any condition in the female or male can upset either function, which can make it difficult to conceive.
While abnormal sperm production and transport may be a common condition that leads to infertility in males, other factors like side effects of cancer treatments and too much exposure to toxins and chemicals can also play an important role in this regard. For females, the causes of infertility may range from ovulation disorders, uterine and fibroid tumours, uterine and cervical anomalies, damage to or blockage of the fallopian tubes, endometriosis, primary ovarian insufficiency and pelvic adhesions.
Treatment: Female patients can turn to medication that will stimulate ovulation, intrauterine insemination, and surgical processes to correct a uterine septum and remove endometrial polyps, or even a hysteroscopy surgery. Male patients can go through a treatment for any existing infections, hormonal injections and medication, surgical options like vasectomy reversal and art or assistive reproductive technology.
If these methods fail, the patient or the couple can always turn to methods like in vitro fertilisation. For other mild reasons, lifestyle changes along with a stress free environment can help in increasing the chances of conception.