Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SatyavathiYour feedback matters!
Sir/madam My wife (age 23) is getting more pain during sexual intercourse. Please suggest me how to decrease pain. Thank u.
Sir I am 37 years working lady I have luekeria problem and it gives continuous white discharge all the time what should be done to get rid off this problem.
I am 38 years old, three years back i took regesterone before 5 days of start of menstrual cycle and postponed to 7 days after 3 days periods started with severe stomach ache, fever, chillness, sweating and i was unable tosleep on my back, heavy bleeding with lumps. From then 4 years i am suffering with same problem little bit reduced as of now to 2 days of begining. I consulted doctors they did scanning to find any fibroid present but found nothing and now i take pain killers continuosly three time s from 1st day to third day of the period contains Aceclofenac and Dotropine i think . I think this as side effect of Regesterone .
My causing is trying to conceive but cannot. Got her tests done amh is 0.8 and fsh 6.4. Is it very difficult to conceive? What are the chances? Is ivf with egg f cousin possible (without donor egg)
I'm 22years old female I: started going to gym since two: months from then on whenever I: try lying down my back hurts so badly what's the reason is it due to workouts pls answer.
I already did my pt and it turns out to be negative. But until now I still do not have my menstruation. What will I supposed to do? Can I have something to induce my menstruation?
My friend harini had sex before 1 month (date: april 19). Her periods date 12th of every month. But this month she did not got her periods now 8 days went extra. Now she has doubt that she got pregnant so only her periods did not came and she is sure of pregnant because every month she will get her periods on date or one day extra. So please suggest any medicine for periods she should not get pregnant she should get her periods. And if she puts that medicine what will happen? I mean she will get her periods? Please help.
I have been trying for a baby from the last 2 months I had a iud which I got removed after a gap of 6 years after my 1st baby I exactly don't who when I ovulate and I lack the pleasure of love making please help I'm 33 years old.
Ayurveda is a holistic method of treatment which focuses on treating the cause of the disease rather than the symptoms. There are Ayurvedic remedies, which boost the immune system that keeps the body healthy. A well-functioning immune system is essential for your body to be in optimal health.
The various Ayurvedic tips that help in boosting your immune system:
- Use spices in your food: Various spices such as cumin not only add flavor, but also have certain properties which help in boosting immune system. They aid in the digestive process and allow the nutrients in the food to be absorbed more readily.
- Choose wisely: You must eat natural foods as much as possible for a healthy immune system. Eating processed foods creates various problems in the body which reduces your immune strength. Eating natural foods also provide your body with the necessary nutrients and vitamins, which are beneficial for the body.
- Limit alcohol intake: You should restrict alcohol consumption as it impairs the functioning of white blood cells in the body. It also impairs the oxygen delivery mechanism of the body.
- Exercise on a regular basis: You should exercise on a regular basis to keep your body healthy. Exercises such as running improves your cardiovascular endurance and increases stamina levels in the body.
- Sleep: You should get 6 to 8 hours of sleep to help your body recover and regenerate. Lack of sleep can impair the functioning of the immune system and makes you prone to various disorders.
- Herbs: Various herbs such as ginger, garlic and amla help to boost your immune system as they contain various medicinal properties. They increase the white blood cells in the body which enhance the immune system.
- Meditation: Meditation has been linked with lower stress levels; implying that it has a beneficial effect on your body.
- Pranayama: You should practice pranayama as it helps in strengthening the body and calming the mind. It reduces stress in the body thus enhancing your overall well-being. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello, Iam Ruchi and iam 18 years old iam very confused my mensuration is start on 15 generally it will continue for 4 to 5 days but this time only my mensuration is continuing jst drop drop what does it mean please tell me I am very tensed.
My wife is 16 weeks pregnant. She can notice white milky discharge since week or a so. Is this normal? The discharge is profuse after intercourse. Is it advisable to have sex after 1st trimester?
MY WIFE IS IN MENOPAUSE STATE FOR THE LAST 5 YEARS & HAVE NO PERIODS. SHE NOW STILL REQUIRES ANY PRECAUTION DURING THE SEX FOR NOT GETTING PREGNANT
I am 21 years old. I get my periods 9-10 days late. Never had sex. How can I cure pcos permanently and naturally? I get my periods every month but 9-10 days late, also light bleeding. Which yoga would be best to treat pcos?
My periods cycle is keep changing after taking ipill it's dangerous for my body or any complications.
Am a 24 year female. I have 2 children and now I want not get the pregnancy what is the best and safe way to control the pregnancy.
I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and hav 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.
Hiiee. I have a question to be asked. I am 23 years old. I had unprotected sex for the first time with my boyfriend in the month of October 2014. The next day i had my urine test which said that i am not pregnant. I had my periods too regularly. But now in the month of March, i missed my periods. Its 25 days and i havent yet got my periods. Are there any chances of me to be pregnant? I am very much worried. Please help.
Impetigo is a disorder caused by bacterial infection resulting in sores and blisters. It usually occurs more in children and less in adults. It is characterized by red sores filled with fluid, along with yellowish brown crusts. It is contagious in nature and may spread via sharing sheets, clothing and towels.
Impetigo may be classified as:
- Bullous impetigo: This type usually occurs in children below two years of age. The body, arms and the legs are the areas where the symptoms first appear.
- Impetigo contagiosa:This form of impetigo usually appears near the mouth and the nose. The rashes are not usually painful but may be itchy. After the blisters burst, they leave red rashes.
- Ecthyma: This is a form of impetigo that affects the second layer of the skin. The blisters may turn into open sores or ulcers. It may also lead to swollen lymph nodes.
The symptoms of impetigo are:
- You may have small red spots that turn to blisters
- The blisters emit fluid
- The blisters may increase in number
In addition to the above symptoms, you may experience swollen lymph nodes and skin lesions.
This disease is caused by strep or staph bacteria. The bacteria enter the body through other skin conditions such as insect bites, eczema, burns and poison ivy. It may also be triggered by irritation of the skin. The likelihood of contracting impetigo increases if you have allergies.
It may also occur if you come in contact with an affected person. Sharing personal items such as bedding, towels or comb may lead to symptoms of impetigo. If you have dermatitis, diabetes or have a weak immune system then you are prone to impetigo. The disease is treated with antibiotics. Mild symptoms of impetigo may be treated by following basic hygiene practices.