Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Satoora
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SatooraYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am Dr Rukmani Lalit and I am a dentist, practising since last 8 years. I am doing dentistry as my health job. Just to explain you few things about your health care and dental health care.
Nowadays people are very much interested in dental care, dental accessories, dental aesthetics cosmetics. By the basic thing is the cleaning of the oral cavity, the health of the oral cavity and the cleanliness. I just want to share the Dental cleanliness or the oral health cleanliness.
First thing is that how to do the brushing properly?
The teeth should be clean and clear. And not only it should be the brushing of teeth but also continues with the flossing of the teeth.
Do you all believe in the brushing of teeth after the meal?
It is not necessary to brush your teeth but you have to follow some flossing procedures. Brushing will help in teeth cleaning in the maximum aesthetic areas. But dirt collects in between the teeth as well which can be cleaned with the help of flossing. By the help of flossing you are not removing the plague, but also you can target those areas which might have been with the food stocks and get it cleaned.
When you floss, you are not only protecting your teeth but also self-guarding your gums. It is the cause of the development of the healthy tissues that loose the tooth. It may lead to Periodontal disease like Gingivitis, peritonitis. You may tatter away from the gums and keep the teeth healthy. It is a more appropriate reason for the healthy gums and the healthy teeth.
The second version of such case is when the plaque stays on the teeth for more than 24 hours, it can cause decay of the tooth enamel surface. It will cause decay of Dentinal tubules. It will cause soft tissue involvement which will lead to inflammation of your teeth. Actually, it is the main purpose to remove the plaque and the tartar, present in your oral cavity which should be clean and clear. It will increase your health, your oral health as well as your systematic health.
For further information or the consultation, you can contact me through Lybrate.
How can I know that my jaw muscles have become big due to teeth grinding? how can I know I grind my teeth or not?
I have a cavity in my upper teeth. I consulted a doctor he has filled with cement and closed with the cap but still I am getting pain sometimes n getting lite blood sometimes. Now what I have to do?
A girl of age 4 is bitting her teeth while sleeping why? Moreover we need to consult a child specialist or a dental doctor for this problem?
My gums hurt whenever i chew food a lot. And the pain is unbearable. I have been using sensodyne toothpaste rapid relief for more than a year. I also tried using rexidine m gel but the pain does not go. What do i do??
I am chewing gutkha for last 3 years. My teeth are become reddish. How can I remove that Please suggest me something for that.
My tongue has become tasteless. What ever ieat I do not get that taste but I have a sort of saltish taste in my tongue.
Tooth sensitivity is a condition when the nerve ending in the teeth are overly sensitive to hold hot and cold conditions. Drinking and eating hot or cold food may cause a sharp pain in the tooth. A material called dentin, which is what makes up the inside of your tooth, is protected by the enamel in the crown and the cementum in the root of the tooth. In cases when the dentin loses its covering, teeth may be become sensitive.
Causes of sensitive teeth
1. Inflammation caused by bacteria may lead to sensitive teeth.
2. Gum diseases such as gingivitis may cause the gums to retract and reveal the roots of your teeth.
3. Constantly grinding your teeth can cause the enamel to break down, which leads to exposure of the dentin.
4. Accumulation of plaque can cause sensitive teeth.
5. Various acidic foods such as lemon cause the enamel to be worn out.
6. Sensitive teeth is caused by decay of the tooth.
7. Various dental procedures such as teeth restoration and cleaning of the teeth cause the teeth to be sensitive.
Treatments for sensitive teeth
1. You need to use dental products that contain fluoride. Fluoride products tend to decrease teeth sensitivity.
2. Restrict consumption of acidic foods such as lemon and some dairy products.
3. If you grind your teeth then start using mouth guard.
4. Follow proper dental hygiene, such as brushing and flossing on a regular basis to keep teeth sensitivity at bay.
5. You should use a toothbrush that has soft bristles so that the gum tissue is not affected while brushing.
6. You may use a toothpaste that has been made for people who have sensitive teeth.
7. You may apply fluoride varnishes to root surfaces that have been exposed.
8. You may cover up root surfaces with white fillings.
9. Application of dentin sealers to root surfaces that have been exposed may help in preventing tooth sensitivity.
10. Laser is also effective to fix tooth sensitivity.