Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish VyasYour feedback matters!
Mera mathe ke andar dard rahta hai mathe ki skin. Utarne lgi hai. Chahare or mathe me black ho gai hai. Dard ita rahta hath bhi ni lga pa rahi hu. Chahara ki skin Puri Kali pad gai hai.
I have pimples on my face. And have black dots also its very irritating what should I have do for it?
May I know best face wash from oily skin. I asked you because most will say that best oil face wash choice depends on their skin. But averagely which one is better.
I'm completely losing my beauty because I have got many pimples on my face using a cream I try to remove completely.
I use betnovate-c regularly before sleeping as it suited my skin because it makes my skin Softer and lighter. So is it safe to use it regularly?
I am using placentrex (Along with some german medicine liquid given to me by my doctor) on face from last Two months to remove acne scars from my face. I felt difference in first month but now I can't see any changes on my scars. What should I use to remove on face which is more effective than it just like laser. Also my face is rough and rugged its not plain and smooth . Please help.
I came a new city for reading and water does not suit on me my hair is falling what will do so that my hair will gain and no hairfall and my hai will become strong.
I am suffering from chickenpox. And there marks are discouraging my confidence to face the public. Please tell me a remedy for this.
I am shivanand. I am having black patches on face n hands (exposing parts. Its happened from two month. So may I know for what reason it will come.
Immediately after hair transplantation, you need to exercise little extra care to derive the best benefits. This includes immediate postoperative care, some common with most other surgeries and some very specific to hair transplantation.
The following things will happen immediately after transplant, throughout the first week:
- Immediately after surgery, like any other surgery requiring anesthesia, there will be slight drowsiness and so it is advisable to arrange for a drive.
- Expect some mild swelling and soreness that can be managed with rest and anti-inflammatories.
- There will also be a tight and itchy feeling in areas where transplant has been done.
- Spray water or saline every half an hour to keep the scalp moist in both the recipient and the donor sites. This promotes healing and also reduces the itchy feeling in these sites.
- Thermal shock would be applied to areas to damage the existing follicles and new stem cells would be transplanted. This can also produce a warm feeling, sometimes referred to as 'thermal shock'.
- In some people, there could be scab formation which occurs due to fall of the topmost transplanted hair follicles.
- If you have undergone a micrograft, then you will have a compression bandage around your head. This should be in place for a day and will cause a tight feeling.
- Sleep with your head elevated with a couple of pillows.
- The first day after surgery, hair needs to be washed under the supervision of a physician or a nurse. Use a shampoo, which contains tea tree oil.
- It is recommended to shampoo your hair regularly from day 2, as it is required to remove the dirt, blood, and oil that often accumulates at the recipient's site. This also helps to controlling infection, which is common post surgery.
- Wait for at least 14 days before you resume coloring your hair, use of hair sprays, gels, and other hair care products.
- All transplant surgeries require stitches. If the suture material is absorbable, there is no need to follow-up for removal. If it is not of absorbable material, they need to be removed after 2 weeks' time.
- Please do not get into a regular exercise routine for up to 6 weeks. Cycling, gymming, swimming, golfing, etc., are to be avoided until the scalp is completely dry and to avoid stretching of the scar.
Everyone's body is unique and responds differently to hair transplantation. Go for periodic review with your doctor to understand how your body is responding.