Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Satish VyasYour feedback matters!
I got many cut scar on my hand ,which are now not removing. Its been 2 years that they are removing.
My skin get so much oily which make me so irritating. What should I have apply on my face to remove oily skin.
I had got one pimple on center front of my nose Which went but there was black small eruption left on my nose. So one day while bathing with hot water I rubbed my nose bit hard so some skin peeled out. Now new skin has come but it changed its colour From red to pink to brown to now black I am taking homeopathic medicine n since last two days started applying Derma pharma's cream called 24 carat to keep skin moisture But mark is still there. This whole thing has taken 12 to 15 days time.
I had chicken pox in 2010 Summers. The marks that I got back then are still there. Some are on my face particularly one that I thought was a pimple and broke it and it was a bad decision because it left a dark mark. Any medical help? Cream or ayurvedic?
I am 26 year old female I have very thin hair and I face regular hairfall. My hair have started getting grey. Pls suggest me wat to do.
Skin feels dry and rash, don't what might be the reason but feels dry, need some moisturizing lotions, suggest me any lotions.
It is very hot here in chennai. I had a very fair skin and now am totally tanned. Can you suggest me through which I can remove my tan?
I am 22 years old male and I am having pimples on my face as well as on my hand so what to do for removing pimples and dark spot?
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection.