Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Nail Surgery Procedures
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaravananYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall from last three months. More and more hairs are falling day by day. So, what should I do?
hello am vishesh, y age is 23. My skin is oily and have pimples and marks. Kindly help me out to get read of this.
I have pimples and acne on my face last 2 to 3 years mostly. I used medicine like isofact 10 capsule and they work but I stopped them after 1 month. Now I used all type face wash and they also work but my face not cleaned completely. Smalls pimples always on my face. I want totally cleaned face. So give me advise.
Gd afternoon sir. Sir I am facing problem about my skin sir. Some of place of my body full pimples sir. I used some medicines but I didn't gave result sir. please suggest to recover.
My groin area regularly gets infected with ringworms/fungus. I use a anti-fungal cream but whenever I stop using this the infection starts again. What can I do to cure it completely.
Hello I am a girl 24 years old, I have some issues since last 15 days about ringworm I have many ringworms around lower breast at around bra's lower strap and some around vagina also I am using sertacream (Sertaconazole nitrate cream 2% w/w) This controls my itching but ringworm still remain Please suggest me a beat treatment Thank you.
I was having pimple problem from last 3-4 months. Used too many things but no effect. Lybrate doctor has advised me to take Berberis aquifolium q.I m still taking it. The problem is pimples still come on my face and the dark pimple marks on my cheeks look very ugly. I feel so bad. Is there any medicine which can remove all the pimples and their ugly marks from my face.
I am 24 years old I am a boy I have pimples on my face please tell me how way I get rid from pimples give me a suitable example for it.
I'm 25 years old and recently I noticed that hairs are falling and also some hairs are turning grey in my beard, I don't have any hereditary issues relating this.
Slight spot on breast is it melasma or because of some other reason it's not dark its just at one place and a little fading.
There are patches in beard , earlier there was hair in that place , now there hair loss in particular places Please suggest the treatment.
Hi sir, I'm 16 years old. My problem is that, my face is filled with more than 10 pimples. I've Dandruff on my head. My skin type is oily. And it'd made dark spots and shades all over my face. Sir, What could be the reason for this problem? How to get relief from these problems. Sir, please help me.
My hairs are falling regularly. I just cannot understand what to do about it. Please give me some advice for reducing hairfall.
I am loosing my hair regularly. I use so many shampoos conditioner but did nt work. Can you prescribed me some good medicines?
Ayurveda offers a unique and holistic approach in treating acne. It is an Indian healing system, which aims at treating pimples and acne by managing its underlying causes. Toxicity build-up and impaired digestion are targeted according to the doshas identified in an individual by an Ayurvedic practitioner.
According to Ayurveda, the whole of the cosmos is made of 5 elements namely water, fire, air, earth and space. Doshas are aggregations of these elements and affect our well-being. If access to an Ayurvedic practitioner isn’t feasible, then try cutting down on junk food as they contain additives and preservatives. Eat foods which don’t have more than 4 ingredients.
Raw and unprocessed food is the best for digestion. Replace artificial skin care products with natural ones. Change your sheets and pillows regularly as they may have trace residues of acne causing organisms. Insecticides and disinfectants should be substituted for their natural counterparts, such as neem based cleaning agents.
Here are some Ayurvedic natural substances which work wonders for treating your acne:
- Tulsi: An amazing way to get rid of pimples is tulsi (basil) paste when used by you on a daily basis. If access to fresh basil is difficult, then get a jar of dried basil from your neighborhood departmental store and use it with warm water. Use about 3 teaspoons so that a smooth paste can be formed and apply it on your face for over 10 minutes up to 5 times a week.
- Lemon and Honey: A mix of lemon juice and honey is a simple, but effective homemade beauty remedy for the treatment of acne. Mix 1 tablespoon honey and 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice. Apply the mix on the pimples and on the spots caused by the pimples. However, do not apply on severe pimple outburst as it can cause a severe and intense burning sensation. Keep it on your face for about 10 minutes and then wash it off. You can continue doing this 7 times in a week. You will eventually find very satisfactory results.
- Cinnamon: Try dry roasting dalchini or cinnamon. Grind it finely and then make a creamy paste by adding honey to it. Apply this paste for a minimum of 5 times a week. Let its goodness soak into your skin and watch the benefits of the paste work its miracle!
- Neem: Neem leaves (Indian Lilac) are the perfect natural way of treating pimples. Turn it into a paste and apply it on the areas affected with pimples. If getting fresh neem isn’t feasible, try procuring some dried and bottled leaves instead and soak for about 15 minutes in hot water and use the same as a paste.
- Sesame: Turn sesame seeds into a paste by soaking them overnight. Then turn into a paste. You can also use powder, which is readily available. Keep the paste on for 15 minutes and wait for the magic to work.
- Potato: Potato juice or grated potato can be applied directly onto your pimples. Let the sticky potato juice sit on your face for over 10 minutes before washing it off. It lends a mild and natural bleaching glow to your skin. The same technique can be also tried with tomato juice.
- Mint: Soak a few mint leaves and turn it into a fresh paste , it will act as an astringent. Mint is also effective in making acne marks fade away if used regularly.