Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SanthaYour feedback matters!
I have irregular menstrual cycle. Its been 3 months since I got my periods. Sometimes, I have period which releases very less blood that I cannot identify that I got periods. Before 3 months, I consulted a doctor and she gave me some tabs and himalaya's medicine to keep my cycle in check. After her prescription, I got my periods regularly for a month. But then, it again stopped and I didnt have periods for 3 months now. Should I go for scanning? Whats the reason behind this?
My wife's period cycle starts from 21st of the month. Last month she had period on 21st Oct, 2016.we are on tour now and she wants to delay the period cycle by 3-4 days as we will return to home on 25th Nov, 2016.so we purchased regestrone 5 mg tablet for this. But as we have tried for baby this month, so not sure whether she will conceive, but if she conceive then does the medicine regestrone 5 mg impact her pregnancy? So if it impacts and we need to avoid the medicine, how will we delay period cycle by 4-5 days. Please advise as we are really worried for the same.
My wife vagina is dry so my wife pain in vagina so how to solve this problem please help me. I don't sex last 6 month pls help.
I am trying to conceive but I am unable to conceive? in which days there are maximum chance to conceive?
Hello Sir, I am 23years old. And I am married since October. My husband is presently staying in Bangalore and I am pursuing out my PG course in TamilNadu. We met before one month and where he stayed with me here we had intercourse then. I had a delayed menstrual cycle. And It was not like as my regular bleeding. It extended just for 3days continuously as blood stokes. And for next two days I did not suffer from such bleeding and again irregular bleeding (blood stokes) is been constantly noted for two days. I have checked my pregnancy using a pregnancy card. And above all I am a PCOD patient too. Will I be able to get pregnant this time? And I feel sudden dizziness accompanied with vomits and nausea. What should I do now? I had a negative result of pregnancy in my pregnancy card. What am I suffering from? Health wise I am much weak too. I can't concentrate on my regular works. Can you please guide me now? I m so lean too.
Got boy baby two months back. If we need sex means please suggest good precaution method and when need to take.
Hello. My friend want to prepared her periods. Please suggest some medicine to get periods with in 1 or 2 dayz.
I got allergies some times. And skin rashes and itching during ovulation and during periods. And pain ful periods Please suggest wat to do.
Hi I'm 25 years old female. My menstruation cycle. Period hasn't come yet for last two months, what should I do?
Hi I m a guy(age 21) i mansturbate 2-3 times a day is it dangerous for me. IF yes then in what way is it harmful? mansturbating how many times in a day is fine? how to control myself
My period misses very often. Sometime it crosses almost 2 months of time. But sometime it happened on time. I have low bp, low hemoglobin, low blood level in my body. Kindly suggest what to do? What diet I should maintain?
Passion is the energy that can fuel a project, or a task. It gives you the energy to jump out of bed every morning or go to bed late after you have worked out the last block that was stopping your passion from flowing. It has a similar role to inspiration. When we engage in something we are passionate about, we feel free from external and internal blocks and in control. Time recedes into the background, and we feel empowered to engage in flow.
Research has shown that passion has brought people back to life and start thriving again, making them more emotionally stable and a strong mental equilibrium. Abraham Maslow, a US psychologist said that without passion, nobody would reach their “self actualised” state.
Passion can make or break you. Passion can make you feel invigorated, committed, focussed, connected, courageous, creative, satisfied and productive. A man can be passionate about sports and take out time every week to indulge in his passion, while keeping his boss and family happy.
On the other hand, it can also ruin your life by being obsessed and possessed by the fire of passion. A workaholic, who doesn’t go back home till 2 am and reports to office again at 10 am, he who doesn’t see his children nor relaxes or does any physical activity is ensuring a quick burnout in the guise of following a passion. A harmful passion can be diagnosed easily by gauging whether it controls you or you feel in control of your life, which is about harmonious passion.
WHY YOU MUST NEVER GIVE UP YOUR PASSION
1. Helps you unwind and relax - Zafar liked to do puzzles, crosswords and Sudoku when he started his day. It freshened him up and his mind became sharper as he looked at various permutations and combinations for the words and numbers. Daily new neural pathways were getting stronger in his brain. This exercised his left brain adequately every day. He slept well. Do remember not to do such exercises before sleeping.
2. Expands your life - Some hobbies like travelling, cooking, collecting trivia has its own benefits. This involves physical activity and meeting up with other people. This helps a person to remain connected with society and keep active. Ram liked travelling so much that he gave up his job to become a globe trotter and tied up with a TV channel to commentate on tourist locations. He earns handsomely from his hobby. His self esteem has doubled since then.
3. Keeps your mind productively channelized - Nandini’s problem was that she didn’t have anything to do while the kids were away at school. She had started feeling depressed and got headaches often. She knew that she connected well with the children in the neighbourhood and had a flair for painting. She started teaching them painting in the evenings. Soon she became very busy and had no time to get bored. She not only made new friends, she also earned the respect and awe of her community. She feels energised, happy and motivated to work while looking forward to life.
4. Success at work - Often passion has been linked to success at work. It is seen that people who are passionate, committed and hardworking often excel in their work as they have a goal to achieve. They look forward to their day and any hurdles or failures don’t deter them from trying again. Neela was always passionate about becoming an IT professional. She had grown up playing with computers. Despite her family not agreeing with her choice of profession, she went ahead and burnt the midnight oil to score high in school and college. She got picked up in campus placements and today she holds a coveted position in the company. She has motivated many girls from her conservative community to study and get work.
5. Keep away illness - Having a hobby or working passionately has its own share of health benefits. People have reported higher physical and emotional immunity. They had deep and strong bonding with their community. They didn’t suffer from insomnia, depression, dementia and anxiety and hope was alive in them till the end. They knew that success and failure are two sides of the same coin.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
I use have pain in my stomach on my periods. Even vomiting also. I even can't get up n do any work. I have always a very severe pain. What should I do.
Contrary to popular belief, porn does affect your relationship in a negative way. Initially it might look and feel harmless to watch porn and engage in sex with your partner but it proves to be catastrophic in the long term.
Watching porn generally ends in masturbation and orgasms which lead to pleasure. This continuous pleasure habit may lead to chemical changes in the brain which may lead to certain problems such as porn addiction, unrealistic images, wrecked libido etc.
Watching too much porn can cause the quality of your relationship diminish to a great extent. It may cause a person to have a wrapped up idea of what beauty is. It makes a person crave for extreme sexual acts which might not go well with his/her partner. Sex may become more of an act than being a spiritual love between spouses.
What more; watching too much porn can even lead to erectile dysfunction!