Find numerous Psychiatrists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Psychiatrists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Psychiatrists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sankara Subbu Saravanan
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Anger Management Therapy
Treatment of Behaviour & Thought Problems
Quit Smoking Techniques
Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
Memory Improvement Techniques
Obsessive Compulsive Disorder Treatment
Treatment of Abnormal Behaviour
Psychological Diagnosis (Adult And Child)
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Management of Emergency Conditions
Manual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sankara Subbu SaravananYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Excellent doctor who changed my dad life and created a new path for him and my family. Thank you doctor. Continue your service endless service.
Really good, friendly, quick diagnosing ability...............
I'm studying 10th how to improve brain and how to get high mark improve our mind please tell some things.
I am male 31 years old suffering from grand mal epilepsy since my childhood. I am on medication since than I need to know whether there is any cure for it or not,
HI, We got married last December (2014) & ours is a love marriage with parents consent. My wife's age is 21 & myself 25. My wife hardly knows any work, but my mom & I tries to teach every work her very softly. If we show more love & affection and teach politely she turns into non-hearing mode, which means she starts to dominate us & dont learn/work at all. If I start to show some anger she starts to cry & start to learn/work. But I do not want her to have pain while she learn the work. Neither we want to see dominance from her. What is the best way to go forward. We use to love a lot & care for each other before marriage. Still now we love & care each other when things are fine. When things are worst it goes to extreme extent of thinking why did we marry each other. Kindly suggest your opinion. We want to lead a happy life together & forever with my wife learning all the work with out any pain. I cannot see anyone pointing at my wife for not knowing basic house hold activities.
How to relief bone pain in winter days please let me your suggestion. Pleased I'm waiting for your reply.
I'm suffering from depression fir a couple of months. Now things r getting worse. I have got suicidal. I failed in my last examination. What I supposed to do now?
Stress is a mental condition that can be triggered by various factors like personal problems and diseases. Ayurvedic unlike many conventional treatments, has natural treatments and as such is free from side effects. There are multiple treatments in Ayurveda that can be used to treat stress, they are:
- Exercise: Exercising helps in releasing endorphins (feel good hormones) in the body. Exercises like running and swimming can help in treating stress as well as aid in burning calories and keep your weight levels in check. Exercise also helps in boosting your alertness and concentration and thus boosting your overall mental health.
- Diet: Include plenty of vegetables and fruits in your diet to increase your intake of vitamins and antioxidants. Avoid eating non vegetarian foods as they can lead to accumulation of toxins in the body and cause problems. Include foods like nuts and dark chocolate as they are known as mood boosters. These foods also promote feelings of satiety.
- Practice relaxation techniques: You can practice relaxation techniques like meditation, which helps in calming the mind. Basic meditative techniques like focusing on your breath and practicing mindfulness are very beneficial. They also help you in de-stressing and improving your focus.
- Herbs: You may also include herbs like brahmi that has properties which can reduce stress levels in your body. It can also help in controlling anxiety and stress. It also provides the body with antioxidants that are good for the body as they help in controlling the free radical damage. Ashwagandha is yet another herb that helps in limiting levels of stress and fatigue in the body. It also improves the immune function in the body which means that you will be less prone to diseases.
- Massage therapy: You may opt for massage therapy to reduce stress levels in the body. Use a concoction of various medicated oils to massage your head and body. Massage therapy can improve blood circulation in the body and lead to lower levels of stress.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!