Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Sangeeth ReddyYour feedback matters!
What is the procedure to treat the problem where the soft tissue above the big teeth (daadh) comes out from its place due to the cavity of the daadh.
My teeth is yellow, I used a lot of thoothpaste but yellow is not removed so please tell me or tell me a name of toothpaste.
Hi, I was suffering with cavity so got my tooth extracted today but the some part of it is still remaining inside but the dentist said it won't be any problem it will heal after some time. But I'm afraid that if I It'll be of any problem because i've experienced abscess in this tooth once so afraid of still having remains of cavity. And that dentist told me that this root part is quite strongly attached to so she drilled the part that is visible for her .so please anyone tell if this will cause any problem.
Have a teeth problem my front teeth on lower bottom are small and there is gap b/w upper an lower part and sometimes in lower teeth pain started and blood comes out with saliva all time. So plzz tell me what should I do.
Is Drinking the water in the morning, before brush or after brush? Which is better ? I heard that drinking water after brush cause chemical reaction in our stomach which is there in toothpaste manufacture! I think before brushing the teeth , drinking water is good for health that clears the stomach and loose the motion! Which is better before or after.
Small sized inflamation in the upper jaw for the last 3 months.Gum is slightly swollen and painful.Also when I eat anything there is pain in the upper palate.My age is 77yrs.
My all teeth r yellow nd I'm use all type of toothpaste. But noo result wht can I doo now plzz suggest me?
I have tooth pain so please suggest me what I do & I am also having thyroid problem so please guide me.
One of the landmarks of a child's development during the first year is the eruption of the little white pearls. The first tooth breaks into the mouth, somewhere between six months to one year of life. The entire set is in place in a baby's mouth by about 20 months of life. Though called deciduous teeth as they fall off after a certain period of time, the last of the milk teeth remains in the mouth up to 12 to 14 years of age.
Listed below are some points outlining the significance of milk teeth. It assumes importance, given that many a times, parents ignore injury and/or decay to these with the assumption that these are anyways temporary and a new set will be in place later.
- Eating: One of the primary functions of the milk teeth is to aid in chewing or mastication and digestion. Though not as strong as their permanent counterpart, they do play a great role in chewing and digesting the food. Children with malfunctioning teeth, especially molars, (missing or decayed) can result into poor nutrition.
- Speech development: The milk teeth play a critical role in the speech development, and speech abnormalities can be seen in people, who do not have an effective set of milk teeth. It is common to see children in whom the front teeth in the milk set are not properly positioned, there could be speech problems like lisping.
- Aesthetics: Needless to say, a good set of white, pearly teeth adds to the beauty of a child's smile. This plays a major role in boosting the child's social behavior including acceptance and confidence levels.
- Space Maintenance: The milk teeth maintain and preserve the space required for their successors. In case where a lost tooth is not replaced, the space may not be sufficient for the permanent one to erupt, and this may even stop the permanent one from erupting. The result could be a blank space where the milk tooth is lost without the successor erupting into the mouth due to lack of space.
Given the above reasons, it is very important to take good care of the primary or milk or deciduous teeth. Some simple things to do would be:
- Enforce a regular oral hygiene routine including rinsing after each meal or snack, brushing twice a day, flossing and use of mouthwash
- A biannual visit to the dentist for oral prophylaxis regular cleaning followed by fluoride paste application if required; this will also reduce the onset of dental caries. Early caries can be identified during these visits and treated before onset of pain.
- Chemical sealants may be used if the pits on the teeth are deep and can get decayed easily.
Visit your dentist regularly to know more and to maintain these pearls.
Sir I am 24 year old my mouth small open but gutka eat but kuch tablet bataye jisse my mouth full open.
My teeth become very yellowish especially back side of front teeth despite I brush them regularly. What I should do.
Which oil is swishing around d teeth for teeth whitening ?Please advice some another home remedies for whitening teeth as soon as possible.
I have done my root canal in the teeth in a last year now in that teeth my swelling is come and the pain is going on so I consult to Dr. and it says to me to take it out the 7th and 8th number teeth is there any other way to recovery it.
Many cases of bad breath may be readily alleviated by:
Proper dental care and oral hygiene, including daily flossing.
Gentle cleaning of the posterior portion of the dorsum of tongue (e.g., with a plastic tongue cleaner).
Rinsing and deep gargling with an effective mouthwash (in order to get the liquid as far back as possible without swallowing it, one can extend the tongue while gargling). This is most effective when done at bedtime.
Eating fibrous foods (a healthy breakfast is recommended).
Chewing gum briefly (5 minutes is often sufficient) if the mouth is dry, or after meals, especially with high protein intake. Sugar-free gum is preferable.
Sufficient water intake.
Decreasing alcohol and coffee intake.