Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Chennai and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. SaisaltairYour feedback matters!
H kya r.t.c. teeths ki life long karti hai mene apne one side me 6+1 me teath ko dead kar diya hai but I am comfortable no problem but 2nd side me bhi problem ho rhi hai meetha khane me kaafi pan hota hai.
My Teeth sensitivity when I drink cold water? That teeth has black color? Will it be remove dentist? please tell me.
Among the many steps you are taking to ensure a healthy pregnancy (prenatal visits, vitamins, good nutrition, exercise plans, etc.) should be dental care. Oral health is important not only for you, but for the health of your baby as well. Some dental problems may cause a greater risk for complications during pregnancy. And, the changes your body is going through, such as increased blood flow, can amount to dental problems that you have not previously experienced. The following are some conditions you will be at a higher risk for:
Pregnancy gingivitis- affects nearly 50% of expecting women and results in red, swollen gums that can cause tenderness and bleeding.
Pregnancy tumors- are non-cancerous tumors found on the gums as a result of gingivitis and dental plaque. They are harmless and usually recede after you have your baby, but see your dentist if you have pain or concerns.
Periodontal disease- without proper attention and oral hygiene, pregnancy gingivitis can turn into periodontal disease- an infection that attacks periodontal tissues and can pose a serious threat to pregnant women.
Here are some quick guidelines to help you avoid these conditions during pregnancy.
Do: try and schedule a visit to the dentist office if you are planning on becoming pregnant. That way your teeth can be professionally cleaned, your mouth can be examined, and any issues can be addressed prior to pregnancy.
Don't: avoid dental check-ups just because you are pregnant. Schedule a visit in your second trimester and make sure to tell your dentist of your condition as well as any medications you might be taking.
Do: pay attention to any changes in your gums during pregnancy. If you notice changes or are concerned, consult with your dentist.
Don't: have dental x-rays taken during pregnancy except during an emergency. As long as you keep your dental staff informed, they will work to take every necessary precaution to ensure your healthy pregnancy is a priority.
Do: continue regular brushing and flossing habits- even if you are suffering from morning sickness. If your toothpaste is too strong, ask your dentist to recommend a more bland type. Try to rinse your mouth with water after vomiting to remove harmful acids from your teeth.
Don't: have elective dental work done during pregnancy. While regular cleanings and maintenance are not harmful, it's best to avoid things like cosmetic procedures until after your baby is born.
Do: eat right for your baby and for your teeth. Baby's first teeth start developing around month three into your pregnancy. Healthy diets containing, milk, cheese, yogurt and other dairy products are a great source of essential minerals that are important for your dental health, as well as baby's developing teeth, gums and bones.
Hi Doctor, I need help, 20 yers back root canal was done front tooth up 1, now problem is bottom one 3 down one got effected, 1 week I suffered with pain after taking antibiotics it has reduced, Now doctor is saying it has cyst, my question is can we reduce with medicine, I go for root canal and cap also, present doctor said that I have to put other 3 caps beside the infected tooth is it needed? I thought that infected tooth will be root canaled, and cap. Could please suggest me Regards shaym.
I am a 16 year old male I have 3 decayed teeth I am suffering from last 1 month I have tried all home measures but no relief.
Lot of mucus is formed in my mouth. And people around me feel bad smell from my mouth. I brush twice a day and gargle with crystal salt water twice a day.
I have a sensitive teeth problem. When drinking or eating food this is problem pain in the tooth. How to remove this problem tell me please.
My two teeth are yellowish and it like stone a little bit what toothpaste or medicines apply for it?
I have blisters in mouth from about a month and they give pain when I eat something spicy? what should I do to get relief.
I can not eat properly, literally take it as I can not eat due to some wounds in my mouth. What should I do.
For healthier teeth, flossing daily in a sawing motion is highly recommended. Take the floss to the point where the teeth meet the gums.
Hi, to regrowth gum on teeth what should I do and to regrowth hair on my bold head, is there any meditation technique?
I am75 years old. My question is related to dental.I never had any tooth ache so far and my tooth is visibly alright. My problem is little bits of teeth are are losing but the damage is only peripheral. Can I do any precautions to prevent further breaking and damage?
Sir, I am filling sensitivity in my teeth from five to seven days when I am eating the food. So what I needs to good comfortable?
I have problem in my teeth and pain during eating and at night it too much increase. So please give me better and effective solution.
Lots of inflammations on left cheek below eye due to dental or gums problem since 2 days. Given her Tab Moxikind- CV 625 1 BD Tab ACF SP 1BD nutrolin B 1 OD The problem remains without subsiding. Same problem got subsided after taking above medical treatment a year ago. However this year swelling is much more.
Dental care is of utmost importance. Poor dental health can cause you several problems, from a mild toothache to severe pain. Here are 10 foods which will help you maintain your healthy teeth. Read on to find out more about it:
- Cheese: Cheese, particularly aged cheese like Cheddar, Swiss and such are beneficial for your teeth. They increase the pH scale in your mouth and effectively prevent tooth decay. It also consists of protein and calcium, nutrients required for strengthening your tooth enamel.
- Yogurt: Like cheese, yogurt also contains calcium and protein for tooth enamel. Probiotics or the beneficial bacteria present in yogurt are good for the gums as well.
- Leafy Vegetables: Spinach and kale promote oral health. They contain calcium, which is good for your tooth enamel. They contain folic acid, a B vitamin which has a lot of health benefits and also helps to prevent gum disease.
- Apples: Apples contain high fiber and water, which are beneficial for your teeth. While eating an apple, a lot of saliva is produced which washes away the bacteria present in the mouth.
- Carrots: Carrots are also crunchy like apples and also contain high fiber which is beneficial for teeth. They also contain vitamin A which is also highly beneficial.
- Celery: Celery contains vitamins A and C which are very beneficial for the gums. They are also crunchy and hence help scraping away bacteria and food particles from your teeth.
- Almonds: Almonds are a great choice as they are low on sugar and have high content of calcium and protein.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are very beneficial for your teeth. Strawberries consist of vitamin C, different antioxidants and malic acid, which help in naturally whitening your teeth.
- Garlic: Garlic contains a substance called 'Allicin' which has strong anti-mycobacterial properties, and is thus beneficial for your teeth. It helps to prevent periodontal disease and fight tooth decay.
- Meat: Meat in general is beneficial for maintaining healthy teeth. Meats consist of a lot of protein, vitamins, minerals and other nutrients which are important for healthier teeth.